JEONGCHEOL DATE - Part 1

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Who wants a JeongCheol date chapter? No one? Okay, I'm sorry I wrote one (┳Д┳)

Update for this week, hope you guys enjoy it mwah! ( ˘ ³˘)❤ And to those readers who upvoted this story. I'm really greatful to YOU, really thank you very much! I love you! (。♥‿♥。)


#############################

Seungcheol POV

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump.

My heart beat raced for the first place, after hearing what yeobo said. I looked at him surprisingly while he was looking down to hide his blushing face.

"Yeo--bo ..."

"I-I---I won't repeat what I said s-s-so, you have to make sure you heard it!" He shyly said.

I can't help but to smile at his cute actions.

"I missed you more, Jeonghan ah."
.
.
.
"Cheollie ya!" Tzuyu immediately threw herself at me, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She's very happy and crying the first time she saw me went out to my room. Dad, Jihoonnie, and Joshua seonsaeng nim are also there smiling at me.

I pat Tzuyu's back while staring at Dad, my best friend, and my teacher.

"Welcome back Seungcheol ah," Dad warmly smiled at me, and opened his arms.

Tzuyu let me go, and I walked to Dad, hugging him tight.

"Dad, I-I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for making you worry!" I apologized while trying my best not to cry but I failed.

My Dad only nodded, and ruffled my hair.

He said,

"I'm happy to see you again, son."

More tears fell from my red cheeks, I'm really happy!

"Me too, Dad."

We hugged each other for a while, taking our Father and son moment.

I know ... I don't deserve this. This is all my fault, I hurt Jeonghan ah, I locked myself away, I made all these wonderful people worry. But still, they warmly welcome me back, and hugged me tight, relieved that I'm back to my usual self.

I take the opportunity to say my warm thank you to everyone for staying by my side, and never leaving me alone. They treated me like something special, and not as the monster I am.

"No worries Seungcheol ah, we're always here for you!" Jihoonnie smiled.

"Yup! But you know what, Tzuyu tried her best to bring Jeonghannie here. So, you owe her a lot." Joshua seonsaeng nim nodded, and patted Tzuyu's shoulder.

My eyes widened when I learned that Tzuyu was the one who brought my yeobo here to talk to me. I hugged her tight again, and whispered.

"Thank you, Tzuyu ya."

A light pink crept onto her face as she buried her face to my chest as she inhaled my scent.

Yeobo suddenly cleared his throat.

"Seungcheol ah ..." He called.

I looked at him and released Tzuyu. I contently walked back to his side, and hugged him.

"And of course, to my very beautiful yeobo, Yoon Jeonghan ... Thank you so much for not giving up on me, and for giving me another chance to stay by your side." I smiled and peck his cheek's.

Jeonghan ah, you truly are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I want you to stay by my side forever. But, I don't deserve your smiling face, your love, that cute blush.

I wish ... I could say that to him, lol!

I see him blush,

"You're embarrassing me brat!" He hissed.

I only laughed at him, and hugged him even tighter, despite feeling this warm bubbly feeling in my chest.

"Well, since everyone is here. I think we need to celebrate for my son, right?" Dad announced, and clapped both his hands together.

Tzuyu, Jihoonnie and I, looked at each other as we smiled widely.

"BARBECUE PARTY!" The three of us screamed excitedly.
.
.
.
In the huge backyard of our house, we decided to have our barbecue party. Joshua seonsaeng nim volunteered to buy the missing ingredients that we needed in the nearby convenient store, while Dad set the tables and chairs. Jihoonnie and Tzuyu were the one whose preparing the barbecues, while yeobo and I were in charge of grilling, but I won't let him do the work because I'm afraid he might burn himself.

"I know how to grill, you know." He pouted while holding a huge plate where I put the grilled meat.

"I can do it for you yeobo~ So, just relax there and stay by my side, okay?" I smiled at him.

He glared at me and pouted more, I only chuckled.

"Fine...." He sighed in defeat.

He watched me grill the meat and kept quiet, then suddenly he asked.

"Seungcheol ah, where did you learn how to grill?"

I looked at him and smiled,

"My Mom taught me," I simply answered.

"Oh ..." The only word he uttered.

"We ... Always used to have barbecue party before. My Dad didn't know how to grill so, my Mom was the one whose doing it, and I always stayed by her side. So, she taught me how to do it." I explained further.

"I see ..." He nodded.

*Silence*

"Guys! I brought everyone with me!" Joshua seonsaeng nim waving his hand happily while holding some plastic bags in his other hand.

We looked at him and saw Seungkwan, Vernon, Seokmin, Wonwoo, Chan, Jun, Minghao, Nancy, and Soonyoung with him.

"My Cheollie I missed you~" Nancy quickly ran to me, and pushed my yeobo out of the way to snake her arms around my neck.

I heard Jeonghan clicked his tongue, and irritably glared at Nancy. Tzuyu immediately stopped what she's doing, and quickly pulled me away from Nancy.

"Don't flirt with Cheollie here, ! His Dad is here too," she said while glaring at her.

Nancy clicked her tongue, and turned back to Tzuyu then looked at me again and winked. 

Then, she walked to where my Dad was, and greeted him happily together with the gang.

After they approached my Dad, they decided to help us in preparing the barbecue party.

While everyone was busy, I saw Kwon Hamster walk beside yeobo. So, I immediately blocked his way and ...

"What do you want from my yeobo, Hamster?" I asked trying to keep my temper.

He sighed,

"I don't want to start a fight here Seungcheol ah. I just wanted to ... Apologize to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim."

"Tch, you don't h-"

Yeobo patted my shoulder to signal me to calm down and let Soonyoung talk. I pouted at him, he only nodded and smiled.

"Okay, but I'm not leaving you alone with that Hamster!" I demanded.

"As if I have a choice," he shrugged.

He turned to Soonyoung, and faced him. I saw how this Hamster guy blushed and swallowed hard.

"You're beautiful," he suddenly said.

I immediately shot a death glare at him upon hearing what he said. How dare he said that to my yeobo ... MY YEOBO!

"I-I mean, I-I'm sorry Jeonghan seonsaeng nim f-for what happened before. You weren't coming to school since that day, and we thought that you're not going to come back, and I know it's all my fault so ... I'm really sorry!" He bowed his head while clenching his both fists.

Tch, he should be ing sorry.

But, yeobo only smiled at him and lifted his head.

UWAAAAH!!! Yeobo don't touch that garbage! I screamed inside.

"It's no one's fault. We don't have the right to blame anyone. So, you don't have to apologize, Soonyoung ah."

It's no one's fault, huh? I'm aware that it's all my fault.

"Are you an angel?" Soonyoung's eyes were sparkling.

"A-huh?"

"You're too kind seonsaeng nim~" He said in a weird childish tone, and hugged yeobo.

"WHAT THE  HAMSTER!" I reacted, and immediately pulled MY YEOBO away from him.

"What's wrong with you Choi Seungcheol!? I'm just showing my gratitude to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim," he reasoned out.

"You're talking to my soon to be wife you ing hamster!" I shouted in frustration.

Everyone turned their heads our way, while their jaws dropped after hearing what I said.

Jeonghan ah froze in surprise.

"Seungcheol ... Are you planning to get married?" Jihoonnie asked curiously.

"C-Cheollie ...What are you talking about?" Tzuyu asked, starting to get emotional.

"No, you're just kidding, right?" Nancy refused to accept what she heard.

"Are you serious about that, son?" Dad's eyes brightened.

"Wow, that was fast!" Joshua seonsaeng nim grinned.

"Congratulations on your wedding!" Seungkwan and Vernon greeted happily.

"Congratulation Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, Seungcheol ah!" Wonwoo, Seokmin, and Chan added while smiling.

"Congrats seonsaeng nim, Seungcheol!" Jun and Minghao also greeted.

"You're all invited to our wedding!" I announced and smiled wide.

"W-wait! What are you saying? Stop deciding on your own, pabo!" Yeobo irritably yelled, hitting my head.

He immediately took back what I said, and apologized to everyone.

Tzuyu and Nancy sighed in relief, while the others especially my Dad got disappointed, (except Soonyoung)

I don't know why though, doesn't he want to get married to me?

Wait,

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!?

I can't get married to Jeonghan ah. Besides, it's not like we actually love each other.

"You're so mean, yeobo." I pouted while rubbing my head where he hits me.

"It's all your fault brat!" He frowned.


After the preparation of the party, we all gathered together. We ate, drank, laughed, and enjoyed the party.

"Seungkwan ah, you still have 4 sticks of barbecues on your both hands, you know." Jihoonnie chuckled.

Seungkwan only looked at him while munching the meat in his mouth.

"Jihoon, leave him alone, let him eat. Dammit he's so cute!" Vernon fanboying over his own lover.

The rest of the gang and Dad were drinking some beer on the huge tables while talking and laughing with each other. While yeobo sat down far away from everyone because I know that he doesn't really like this kind of atmosphere.

And here I am, trapped again with these two girls whose always fighting over me. Dammit! I want to go to my yeobo.

"Cheollie, aaah~" Nancy tried to feed me but Tzuyu pushed her aside.

"Cheollie ya, don't eat that, it's dirty, eat this!" She then said.

"How dare you!" The other growled.

"How there YOU!" Tzuyu gritted her teeth.

I sighed and let them fight each other. I sneaked past them, and walked over to where Jeonghan ah was sitting.

"Hey, wanna have something to drink?" I asked, and sat down beside him.

He only looked at me and shook his head. I wonder what he's thinking about?

"I'm good," he answered back.

*Silence*

"Yeobo ..." I called softly.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?"

PLEASE SAY YES!

No, no, no wait! I shouldn't be hoping for him to say yes!

"Huh?"

End of Seungcheol POV


Jeonghan POV

My heart almost skipped a beat.

"Huh?" The only word that escaped from my mouth.

He awkwardly laughed, and scratched the back of his head, and repeated what he said.

"I-I'm asking you out on a date."

I blushed and started to get panic.

What the  is happening to me!?

"A-u-uhmm ... Uhmm ..."

I really don't know how to respond. This is the first time someone asked me on a date.

! This situation makes me uncomfortable.

"You can say yes, you know," he grinned.

I chewed my bottom lip, and unconsciously nodded.

I saw how his eyes sparkle at my response and ...

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you yeobo!" He happily hugged me.

Oh ! Did I really say yes to this date? ! I really don't have any idea how dates work.


Sunday, 08:17 am

"Yah Jeonghannie~ Oh wait! Are you cleaning your closet?" Four eyes asked the second time he got into my place.

I glared at him,

"Why are you here again, ty glasses?" I frowned.

I was too busy finding the perfect clothes for my first date, and this ing four eyes suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and started invading my place. Like, 'Hey do you own this place?'

"I'm just here to visit you of course! So, what's up with the pile of clothes on your bed?" He asked intriguingly.

I sighed,

"Nothing, now shoo! Get out of here," I demanded.

"Heeeh~ You're so mean Jeonghannie, come on we're friends, right? Besides, it looks like you're having trouble on deciding which clothes you're going to wear. You're not usually like that. Are you going on a date?"

I jolted when I heard the word "DATE"

I saw Joshua's expression suddenly changed, and he gets more closer to me.

"With Seungcheol?" He continued, blowing into my ear's.

A shiver run down to my spine, and I blushed uncontrollably.

Ugh! Why am I acting like this? Why am I suddenly a mess when someone mentions ... Him?

"Did I make a lucky guess?" He laughed.

" you four eyes!" I bit my lower lip.

He laughed more while holding his stomach.

"Oh  Jeonghannie! You're so cute~ Ahahahah!"

"Stop laughing or I'll slit your throat," I threatened him.

He immediately shut up, and calmed himself to stop him from laughing again.

"Good, now stay quiet," I ordered.

*Silence*

He watched me with a bored expression, while I searched for the clothes that will match today's occasion.

"Jeonghannie ya, why don't you wear a maid uniform?" He suddenly suggested.

*Vein pop*

"Huh!?" I irritably growled.

"Well you know, just like what you wear on our cultural festival in high school before. You look really cute in that cosplay maid uniform, lol!" He teased me.

" you!" I cursed him.

"Why? I think Seungcheol ah would love to see you wearing that," he shrugged.

"I'm not asking your damn opinion four eyes!" I hissed.

I heard him laugh more,

"But honestly, I think Seungcheol won't care what clothes you're going to wear. The only important thing to him is your presence."

I pouted and stopped what I'm doing. Sometimes, the ty four eyes is right in some point.

"I'll take a bath, I'm leaving in an hour so get out of here four eyes." I shooed him, grabbing my towel, and walked to the bathroom.

"I love you too, Jeonghannie!" He grinned.

I chuckled, he's really crazy but, I do treasure and love him as a friend.
.
.
.
11:30 am

I'm gasping for air when I reached the place where Seungcheol said we're going to meet. I got ing stuck in traffic on my way here, and now I'm one and a half hour late for our date. I immediately try to find him but, a lot of people were at the cinema, and I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Tch, there's too many people here."

When suddenly, someone pulled my hand, and hugged me from behind. I yelped in surprise and was about to kick the person's  but ...

"Yeobo!" Seungcheol cheerfully called, nuzzling my neck.

I nearly flinched away from the touch. But instead, I shivered from the sudden touch, and looked at him surprisingly.

"Seungcheol?"

He let go of me to face him.

"I've been waiting for you yeobo!" He grinned.

I blushed, shades between pink and red creeping onto my face. Even now, when I'm still somewhat afraid of him ... He can still make me blush.

He was wearing a black suit, pants, shoes, and a red tie. Dammit! He looks so hot! Every girl was turning their head on him but, he doesn't give a , his eyes were sparkling and glued to me. I felt both embarrassed and flattered that no matter how many girls fall for him, he always keeps his attention on me ... What does this mean?

"Wow! You look good in your casual wear, yeobo!" He compliments.

I was wearing a plain black shirt, red skinny jeans, and sneakers.

"T-thanks ... But ... Why are you wearing a suit?" I asked curiously.

"Oh this? Well, my Dad asked me to go on a business meeting to replace him, and the meeting lasted for about two hours. So, I didn't have a chance to go home, and change my clothes that's why I came here like this. Do I look weird?" He asked.

"N-no ... You ... Look hot. I-I mean, no uhmm ... It's fine!"

Oh God! What the hell did I just say!?

"Hot? So you prefer me to wear a suit, huh?" He smirked.

"P-pabo!" I blushed more.

But, he looks positively stunning.

Jeonghan: Wait, what? Jeonghan ah stop spewing bull!

Also Jeonghan: I'm ing trying, alright!

He laughed and grabbed my hand, intertwining them with his.

Jeonghan: J-just a second! Jeonghan ah ... Why are you letting this happen!?

Also Jeonghan:  I DON'T KNOW!!!

"What do you want to watch?" He suddenly asked.

"A-anything, I don't mind," I sweat dropped.

"Okay, you said so ..."
.
.
.
"Despicable Me 3?"

I glared at him while holding the movie ticket he just bought.

"What? You said anything, right?" He shrugged.

"Yeah but, what the  did you just pick? An animation? Seriously?"

"Huh? I thought you will loved them since girls love minions a lot. Besides, that animation is ridiculously funny! Believed me, I watched part 1 and 2," he assured.

"Did you just say GIRLS love them? I'm not watching cartoons you know."

Did he really think of me as a girl? And wow! We're going to watch PART 3 ... How considerate, I even haven't watch part 1 and 2.

"Well, you do now. Come on, let's buy some popcorn and drinks!" He excitedly said, pulling my hand.

Is dating really like this? If yes, then dates are weird.


Inside the movie theater,

When we found a place to sit, Seungcheol immediately pulled me to take our seat. I analyze my surroundings, most of the audiences are children. Well, what do I expect ... This is a ing animation movie.

I sighed,

"This is insane," I murmured.

The lights went out signalling that the movie is about to start. I lazily pick at the popcorn and throw it into my mouth, as my uninterested eyes watch the big screen.

"Illumination ..." I read quietly.

I saw some yellow talking jelly beans or whatever they are on the screen doing crazy things.

"Those are the minions," Seungcheol suddenly said.

"Oh ... Okay ..." I only nodded.

I considered falling asleep, then saying it was an accident. But then, I might lean on Seungcheol, and I don't want to touch him at the moment.

The movie went on, the brat was laughing the whole time, and I was just sitting there, eating popcorn. The movie was without a doubt really funny, but it felt kinda childish in my part. But Seungcheol still enjoyed it a lot.

Shoot! I feel sleepy!

I yawned,

I ... Wanted ... To ... Sle-

*Jolted*

My eyes widened when Seungcheol suddenly grabbed my chin, and kissed my lips. He kissed me like there is no tomorrow!

When we broke the kiss, we were both panting for air.

"What the hell are you doing!? What if the kids saw you, !" I whispered loudly.

The lights of the screen lighten Seungcheol's face, and I saw him smirking.

Oh ... God ... No!

"They're busy watching the movie, so we can do naughty things here!" He suggested.

My cheeks heated more,

"Brat!" I try my best to lower my voice.

He only laughed and turned his head to the big screen again. He gripped my hand and ...

"If you fall asleep, I will  you here," he grinned.

"YOU F-"

I was about to raise my voice but, I immediately covered my mouth.

" you ty brat ..." I hissed.
.
.
.
I didn't realized the movie ended. So far, I did enjoy the show, and kinda loved the movie. The minions were really funny and cute.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Seungcheol curiously asked.

I simply nodded at him and smiled. I couldn't let him know of my little panic attack before.

"Good to know," he happily responded.

He looked at his wrist watch.

"Let's grab some lunch!" He chirped, and pulled my hand to follow him.

We walked to the nearest fast food restaurant we found.

"McDonald's, huh?" I commented.

"Yup, they have a minions meal here, wanna try their honey banana float?"

"Whatever, anything is fine."

"Okay, let's go!"


Inside McDonald's,

He ordered the minions meal he was talking about, a burger wrapped with printed minions paper, a honey banana float in a minions printed cup, and a large fries in a minions printed carton.

"Wow ... You really do love the minions don't you?" I snorted.

"Heheheh! Is it too late to say not really? Lol! Wait, let's take a picture."

"Huh? W-wa-"

"Say cheese ..."

"What t-"

*Camera Flash*

"Uwaaah kawaii~ My yeobo is really cute!" He exclaimed.

Everyone was looking at us, whispering to each other. 

Everywhere we go ... Girls are looking at Seungcheol, fangirling, and blushing at him. But Seungcheol ignored them, and happily talked to me like I was the only person he could see.

"Yeobo ..." He suddenly called.

"What?" I asked while sipping the honey banana float he bought.

Tch, it's too sweet.

"Guys are turning their heads on you the entire time. I really hate it," he pouted.

My eyes widened when I realized what he said.

"Look who's talking to," I chuckled.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well, all the girls are turning their heads on you, jerk."

He suddenly grinned, and got closer to me. I started to feel a little trapped, but mastered the strength to stay still.

"Are you jealous?" He asked curiously while his stupid grin wouldn't leave his lips.

"The hell I am, brat!

He laughed,

"You're really cute yeobo."

I stick my tongue out and said.

"ty brat ..."


After eating our lunch, if it's really called a lunch. Seungcheol asked me to go to the nearest amusement park in the area.

"Come on yeobo, let's go inside!" He excitedly said.

I chuckled,

"You're like a kid," I commented.

He weakly smiled at me,

"It's been 10 years since ... I visited this amusement park again after my Mom passed away. I'm ... Kinda excited to go inside, and enjoy this day ... With you ..."

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump.

Uwaah!!! He's getting cheesy again, damn this brat! Making my heartbeat faster with his sweet cheesy talks. 

How does he do it? How does he reduced me to jelly just by saying a line, he probably got out of a book?

"L-let's just go inside," I awkwardly said.

"Yup!" He happily responded, and clinging to my shoulder.


Inside the big Seoul Amusement Park,

"Wow! A lot of here has changed. More rides and stores have opened!" He exclaimed while his eyes were sparkling.

"Umm ... Yeah ..."

Did he honestly think that it would be the exact same, as when he were a kid?

"Yeobo, let's go to the roller coaster!" He grinned.

"O-okay ... Wait, what? W-wa-wait Seungcheol ... I-"

But its too late, he's already pulling my hand, and leading me to the said ride.

"Seungcheol I---"

*AFTER THE RIDE*

"Yeobo, are you okay?" He worriedly asked while rubbing my back.

I was puking my brains out after riding that ing roller coaster .

"I'm not okay! You ty brat!" I gritted my teeth while holding my stomach.

"I'm sorry, please don't get mad at me~"

I glared at him, he stiffened and sweat dropped, I sighed.

"I don't like rides, let's just go do other things," I suggested.

"O-okay ... Uhmm ... Wanna check out their booths here?"

"Yeah, anything besides those ing rides."

So, as he said ... We looked around the amusement park, there are lots of activities going on in the place. Mascots with balloons are everywhere, clowns and magicians were doing tricks to entertain the guests.

I look at Seungcheol, his eyes were sparkling while looking around, he's really enjoying the atmosphere.

"Yeobo, yeobo, look! A huge minion stuff toy!" He exclaimed while pointing at a certain booth with a large display of huge stuff toys.

There are bears, unicorns, hello kitty, pandas, and others including the minions.

I only nodded at him, and he excitedly pulled me again to the said booth.

"Excuse me, can I buy that Minion stuff toy?" He politely asked.

"Sorry Sir, those stuff toys aren't for sale. You need to win the game to get the prize that you want." The guy from the booth explained.

"Oh? Is that so ... Okay, here you go!"

He payed and the guy gave him the fake gun.

"You only have to shoot the prize that you want until it falls down," the guy explained further.

Seungcheol nodded in understanding, and aimed for the minion stuff toy.

And me? I kept quiet, and watched him play.

*Bang*

The minion stuff toy only moved an inch.

"Oops! Sorry Sir, it didn't fall down."

Seungcheol pouted and looked at me, I only stared at him like, 'You're only wasting your money there brat'

"One more time!" He said with full of determination.

I sigh, he seriously wanted the stupid, huge stuff toy?

What a waste of money.

"Aye, aye, Sir!" The guy happily responded.

After 50 times of trying.

"Uwaaah!!! It finally fell down! Yeobo, look, look, look! I shot the minion stuff toy and it fell down!" He said happily while excitedly clapping both his hands.

"Yeah, and you failed 49 times, and only succeeded in your 50th attempt," I mentioned.

"Hehehe, at least I get it."

"Whatever ..." I rolled my eyes.

"Congratulations Sir, here's your minion stuff toy!" The guy in the booth gave the huge minion stuff toy to Seungcheol.

He happily accepted it and thanked the guy. He then turned his way to me and ...

"What?" I asked.

"I'm giving it to you," he smiled.

And forcefully shoved the huge stuff toy to me. I ended up accepting it since he's forcing it into my face.

"Sooo cute~ The stuff toy was covering you're whole upper body. I couldn't even see you're face yeobo ... You looked like my girlf---"

*Hit Seungcheol's head*

"Ouch! Why'd you hit me?" He asked quizzically, rubbing his head.

"You just said I'm a girl again!" I frowned.

"Huh? What are y-"

"I'm not a girl ..." I whispered frowning.

"Oh ..."

He laughed a little,

"You're manly," he grinned and pinched my cheek's.

"What the hell brat!" I frowned more.

"Stop frowning yeobo, you're ruining your lovely face. Anyway, want to go on another ride?"

"I told you no more ing ride, right!?"

"Oh yeah! Sorry then, let's go to the carousel!"

"What? It's just for k-"

And he didn't listen to me again, and dragged me to the carousel ride.

*Camera Flash*

"Kawaii!!! You're so cute yeobo!" He chirped while riding a black horse.

*Vein pop*

"Stop taking pictures of me riding this stupid horse ty brat!" I shouted in frustration.

God this is humiliating! Children are looking at us in confusion now. This  will give me heart attack in our first date.

"Isn't it fun yeobo?" He asked while grinning.

"NO!!! IT'S NOT FUN, YOU IDIOT!!!!"

After the ride,

*Puking sound* Just use your own imagination minna san eheheh!

"Yeobo, are you okay now?" Seungcheol asked while patting my back.

"Are you trying to ing kill me you !?" I shouted angrily.

He awkwardly laughed and apologized.

"Sorry no more rides, I promise," he assurred.

"I hate you!"
.
.
.
Seungcheol bought cotton candies, candy apples, drinks, and other things that catches his attention.

*Camera Flash*

"Cute~ We both look cute in these neko ears headband!"

"Ugh, yeah ..."

I honestly don't want to put up with this  anymore, but for Seungcheol's sake, I will.

"I'm going to post it on Instagram," he said, and typing something on his phone.

I looked at him, confused. What the  is a Instagram!?

"What's Instagram?" I asked.

Seungcheol gasped,

"You don't know Instagram?" He surprisingly asked.

"I will not ask if I know, right?"

God, sometimes kids are just plain stupid.

"Oh sorry, *small laugh* Well, this is a social media application where you can share your precious moments with others, or something like that." He explained.

"Oh, I see ..."

Seems like a waste of time and energy.

"Why don't you create one?" He suggested.

"I'm not interested," I answered back.

Why would I want to create something I would never use?

Besides, it's not anybodies business what I do with him.

Wait, that came out wrong ... Uhm ... Uhm ...

"Heeeh that's boring!"

"I. Don't. Care. By the way Seungcheol, let's go to the haunted mansion."

"P-pardon?"

"I just want to check out the haunted mansion here," I repeated.

His expression suddenly changed, and his legs started shaking.

"A-uhmmm ... I-"

"Are you afraid?" I teasingly asked.

"I-I-I'm not! W-what are you saying?" He forced himself to sound cool but his voice is slightly trembling.

He's really afraid, lol!

This is my chance to get back at him.

*Evil laugh inside*

"Then, let's go!" I said and pulled his hand.

"A-huh? R-right now? W-wait can w-"

"Nope, I want to go there now," I demanded and dragged him to the haunted mansion.

End of Jeonghan POV

#############################


Will post part 2 soon, I just hope you did like it so far (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Comments and upvotes were highly appreciated. See you next chapter!