Jeonghan! Oh wait ... Honey?

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Jeonghan POV

School girl sailor uniform, shoulder length, blond hair wig, make up kit, pink shoulder bag, voice changer ...

I almost dropped the paper bag Tzuyu gave to me earlier, when I saw what's inside.

WHAT THE !?

"No, no, no, no ... Not this  again ...", I hissed.

The thought of me cross dressing 'AGAIN' makes me want to vomit.

"That old man really wants me to marry a ing rich kid for his own sake?! I thought I was done with this bull ... But, lol, here I am again", I growled.

I don't want to do this anymore ... But I know I have to ... Uncle was probably mad at me for running away before.

But for goodness sake, I had enough of his arranged marriage interview's  ...

"The peaceful life I've dreaming of here in Seoul is already ruined ... Seungcheol ...".

My eyes suddenly grow bigger than usual when 'THAT' name slip from my lips,

"Seungcheol ... Seungcheol!".

, I really have to fix this immediately before Seungcheol finds out ...

"He will surely freak out if he discovers about me attending a ing marriage interview WITH A GUY while cross dressing as a high school girl".

I gasped from the thought,

"I really need to turn this guy down immediately and talk to Uncle Kenny. I think he'll like Seungcheol if I introduce him to Uncle properly".

I nodded multiple times to convince myself,

"But cross dressing again?".

I paused,

"This is !".

Until now, I still don't know why Uncle wants me to marry a guy and not a girl. Because seriously, he can ask Tzuyu to do it instead of me.


30 minutes passed,

I finally finished dressing myself, I checked my appearance in the big mirror in front of me while adjusting my skirt a little bit lower.

! My legs are too exposed and I don't like it.

I growled,

"I already told that ing old man to stop buying me short skirts!".

My gaze dropped to my phone clock,

Tzuyu told me to meet the guy at the Starbucks near the school where I'm teaching.

"Seriously? At all the places, why there?", I chewed my bottom lip hard.

I tasted the strawberry flavor lip gloss I put on my lips earlier,

"If Seungcheol really finds out about this ... I swear to my Mother's grave ... He's going to kill that guy".

I can't help myself to not get nervous and panic,

"I need to hurry up".

I comb the blond hair wig I put on my head once more, put some lip gloss again on my lips since I ing ate it earlier.

Okay to make it clear, I don't want to admit it but Uncle always wanted me to cross dress for the marriage interview since the beginning. I can't help but to learn how to put make up on my face, put a wig on my head, and act like a real girl.

"The voice changer will do the magic", I nodded to himself.


At the Starbucks,

As I expected, all the attention of the people inside the establishment turns to me.

I tried my best to ignore all of them and immediately look for the poor guy whom I need to turn down.

"I forgot to ask his name", I whispered to myself.

I don't have any idea what's the guy looks like.

A few minutes later, I received a text from Tzuyu that Uncle said he reserved a table for us. So, I immediately asked one of the staffs in the café for the reservation. The waiter who led me to the reserved table was blushing like hell and can't even talk properly.

I swear, something is wrong with this waiter.

When we reached the reserved table, no one was there ...

"Did I come here early?", I asked myself.

The waiter is looking at me confusedly,

"Uhmm ... Was a certain guy ... Uhmm... Sitting here ... Before?", I tried to ask the waiter.

The waiter only nodded,

"Oh ... I see ... Thank you", I said and gave the waiter my best smile.

The waiter blushed more and immediately excused himself.

"Okay, he's weird", I shrugged.

I sat down in the empty chair next to me and waited for the guy,

"Maybe he went to the rest room".

5 minutes passed,

"Sorry, I didn't know you were already here a-".

My eyes widen,

I recognized that voice,

Oh no, that voice is owned by the last person I wanted to see today ...

"Seungcheol ...", I unconsciously called in surprised while turning my head on him.

"How ... Did you know ... My name?", Seungcheol asked confusedly.


*Flashback*

6:18 am

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

"Coming!", I yelled.

I just woke up and someone is already ringing my doorbell.

I opened the door, still sleepy, and Tzuyu greeted me,

"Here", she gave me a blue paper bag.

I confusedly accepted it.

"He found you ...", she suddenly blurted out.

My sleepy eyes went round, knowing what she meant. I swallowed hard while gripping the paper bag, I'm holding tight.

"Don't worry, I haven't told him anything ... Specially ... About you and Seungcheol ... Though, you know him ...".

"I-I know ...".

"2 pm at Starbucks ... Near our campus, he's going to meet you there".

"O-Okay ...", the only word I uttered.

"I'll go ahead".

"Yes ...".

Tzuyu left.

I closed the door immediately and placed the paper bag she gave me on top of my bed.

*Still can't process what just happened*

"What the hell?".

*End of Flashback*


"Did we meet before, Miss?", Seungcheol asked again.

I froze in my seat,

Seungcheol is looking at me straight in the eyes ...

"I-I-I ...", I don't know what to say.

He sat down to the empty chair in front of me.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

I can't ... Breath properly. His eyes are locked onto mine.

What should I do now? This is not what I'm expecting!

End of Jeonghan POV

Seungcheol POV

She looks ... Familiar. Why do I feel like ... I've seen this girl before ...

A strange feeling succumb me while staring at her beautiful face.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

Eh? My heart ...

Oh no, Seungcheol ... You can't fall in love with this girl. Come on, you love Jeonghan ah, right?

"Jeong--han ...", I suddenly called his name.

The girl in front of me got more stiff when she heard the name,

"Oh! Sorry, *awkward laugh* I ... Uhmm ... What's your name again, Miss?", I tried to ask her and smiled, trying to erase what I just said.

Wait, why am I asking her name? Seriously Choi Seungcheol?

! How will I turn down this beautiful, charismatic girl in front of me now?


*Flashback*

"What?! No Dad I'm not going to that marriage interview. We already talked about this right?!", I yelled and slammed his table hard.

We're at his office, inside the mansion,

"I'm sorry Seungcheol, I just can't say no to this old friend of mine".

"But you promised! This is so unfair Dad ... Besides, you know I already have Jeonghan ... I love him more than myself", I reasoned out.

"I'm well-aware of that, Seungcheol ... That's why, I'm asking you to go there and ... Turn the girl down whom my friend arranges for you".

I clicked my tongue, totally annoyed.

"Please Seungcheol, I really can't say no to my friend ... Just do it ... For me ...", he begged.

I sighed,

I don't want yeobo to know about this,

"Fine ...".

"Really? Oh thank you son! You're the best", Dad exclaimed and hugged me tight.

I sighed again,

I need to fix this mess immediately before Jeonghan discovers about this ing marriage interview.

*End of Flashback*


"I'm Jeong-", her eyes suddenly widen.

"Jeong?".

"No I mean, H-Honey ... M-my name is ... Honey Yoon", she laughed nervously.

"Yoon?", I asked surprisingly.

"Y-yeah ...", she only answered back and looked away.

"Do you know a guy ... Named ... Yoon Jeonghan?", I asked curiously.

I saw her jump a little, when I said the name the second time around.

"M-my cousin", she only replied.

"Oh ... I see ...That's why you're beautiful like him ...", I smiled fondly.

She blushed and bit her lower lip,

What the ! She's so y!

Argh! What the hell am I thinking? She's Jeonghan's cousin for ing sake. He'll definitely kill me if he finds out that I went to a marriage interview with his beautiful cousin.

I need to tell Jihoon and Tzuyu about this.

*Silence*

I looked at her once more, she has beautiful eyes, like Jeonghan, thin, pink lips, like Jeonghan, pointed, sculptured nose, like Jeonghan, snow, white skin, like Jeonghan. Plus the fact that she doesn't talk a lot ... She only answered when you asked her, like Jeonghan ah!

! She really reminds me of Yoon Jeonghan!

Do I really miss him this much? I haven't seen him today.

"Do you want something to drink?", I decided to ask Honey and smiled at her.

She only nodded at me and forced a smile,

"Black coffee", she answered back.

"Pardon?"

"I said black c-".

"Sorry, I thought you wanted something like unicorn frappuccino just like the other girls".

"Huh? Y-y-yeah ... I-I ... Love that! I-I just want to try other drinks ... But yeah, I think unicorn frappuccino is good", she smiled more nervously than before.

"Okay sweetheart, got it", I winked at her and went to the counter to order.

After 10 minutes,

"Here you go ... Your unicorn frappuccino", I cheerfully said.

"T-thank you".

She took a sip of her drink, but looked disgusted of the taste,

"Too sweet", she murmured.

"Sorry ... Did it taste horrible? I thought you said you l-"

"Yeah I love it ... Thank you", she smiled.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

"Y-your welcome", I blushed and this time, I'm the one who looked away.

Why am I acting like this? I only love Jeonghan!

But this girl is ...

I take a sip of my own drink.

I felt lost.

"Uhmm ... Seungcheol ...", she suddenly called.

I snapped back,

"Yeah?", I asked, trying to sound normal.

"Can we ... Go somewhere else?".

Nice question, we really have to get out here ... Far away from our school.

"Sure, let's go ...", I smiled at her.

We stand up out of our seats and exit the café. I saw all guys looking at her with amusement and admiration ... Well, I can't blame them ... She's really a Goddess.

.
.
.

We ended up going to a park,

At least it's far away from our campus.

We sat down on the empty bench, we saw while walking.

Okay, now what? What am I going to do?

I don't know anymore, what am I supposed to do?

The first plan was to turn her down. But now I can't even tell her that I don't want to see her. Honestly, I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

"Can we ... Meet again?", I suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"A-huh?", the question caught her off guard.

"I-I mean ... You know ... To get to know you better?", I smiled nervously.

Uwaaah!!! What the  am I saying?

To know you better? Seriously Choi Seungcheol?

I feel like I'm betraying My Yeobo!

Author nim: Is this even count as betrayal? (^_^;)

She only nodded,

"T-thanks ...", I said.

"I also want to see you again", she smiled.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

My face heated up while my heart pounding faster inside my chest.

"Y-yes ...", the only word slipped from my lips.

We stayed at the park for a couple of hours before she asked me to go ahead first because she said she still has something to do.

I offered her a ride back home but she kindly refused.

So yeah, I left alone in the park ... Thinking about what the ing  I'm doing ...


08:04 pm

"You went to an arranged marriage interview again?!", Jihoon asked surprisingly.

Jihoon, Tzuyu and I were currently sitting on my bed while eating some snacks in my room, in the mansion.

"Yeah, and she's really something ...".

"What do you mean something?", he asked.

"She's so beautiful ...".

Jihoon eyes widen,

"Did I hear you correctly? You're calling someone beautiful except for Jeonghan seonsaeng nim?".

I nodded,

"Are you really Choi Seungcheol?", Jihoon asked, he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Honestly, she said she's Jeonghan's cousin".

Tzuyu suddenly choked and cough hard,

"What?!", she surprisingly blurted out, and Jihoon gave her a bottled water while patting her back.

"Are you okay Tzuyu?", I asked worriedly.

"I'm okay, just what did you just say earlier?".

"About Jeonghan's cousin?", I asked confusedly.

"Yes ...".

"Oh yeah, your also Jeonghan's cousin, right? So you know Honey ...".

"Honey?", she asked back confusedly.

"Yeah, Jeonghan's cousin. Is she your cousin too?".

"A-n-no ...".

"Maybe she's his cousin from Jeonghan's Father's side?".

Tzuyu weakly nodded,

"Can you ... Describe this girl you have met today on your marriage interview, Cheollie?", Tzuyu asked curiously.

"She looks exactly like Jeonghan ah", I answered back.

"Bingo! Maybe your only attracted to her because you see Jeonghan seonsaeng nim in her", Jihoon concluded.

"Yeah ... I also thought about that".

"Or maybe she's really Jeonghan", Tzuyu mumbled.

"Huh?", I asked.

"Nothing ...", she shrugged.

"Oh! By the way, I'm going back to my apartment tomorrow. And of course, I'll hang out with yeobo", I grinned.

The two nodded in agreement and we continue to chat and talk about other things in our life.

End of Seungcheol POV

Jeonghan POV

*Yawn*

I'm currently walking through the hallway, going to my class.

I didn't get enough sleep last night because of the marriage interview.

Seriously, why him?

"Jeonghannie, good morning!", Joshua greeted.

"Four eyes ...", I called tiredly.

"My goodness! You look awful", he commented.

"I know ...".

"You didn't get enough sleep?".

"Yeah ...".

"Did something happen?".

I sighed, stop walking and looked at him,

"I ... Went to an arrange marriage interview again".

"Really? When?".

"Yesterday".

"Wait, did your Uncle ...".

"He found me ... Yes ...".

"Oh  ... What did he do to you?".

"Nothing ... He just asked Tzuyu to bring my costume for the marriage interview he arranged".

"Oh ... So you mean ...".

"It's exactly what you're thinking ... Yes, I cross dressed again".

"OH MY GOD! Wish I was there", he giggled.

I frowned,

"So, what happened next? Did you meet the guy? What's he look like?", he asked excitedly.

"It was Seungcheol", I answered back full of despair.

"Huh?", he asked back confusedly.

"I said it was Seungcheol".

His eyes grow bigger as he covered his mouth to avoid himself from shouting,

"Like ... Seriously?".

I nodded,

"! This is totally insane!".

"I know!", I cried.

"So what's your plan?", he asked again.

"I ... Don't know ...".

"Let me know how I can help you".

"Sure thing four eyes ... But for now, I need to go to my class ... We still need to discuss the up coming cultural festival".

"Oh yeah, I'm really excited about that event ...", he chirped.

"I know, see you later ty glasses".

"See ya Jeonghannie!".

.
.
.

At 1-A class

Cultural festival discussion,

I'm sitting in my chair and listening to everyone's suggestions for the up coming cultural festival. Jihoon, the class president was listing the options.

"So, the class decided to do a stage play and a cafe", he explained.

"Yes!", the class excitedly replied.

Seungkwan raised his hand,

"Yes, Seungkwan?", Jihoon signalled him to stand up.

He does it immediately and said,

"Let's do a Snow White and the Seven dwarfs stage play", he suggested.

Everyone is whispering to each other as they excitedly nodded in agreement.

"Good choice Seungkwan ah thank y-".

"I nominate Jeonghan seonsaeng nim as Snow White and Seungcheol as the Prince", Seungkwan suggested again with sparkling eyes.

"Eh?", Jihoon confusedly said.

I almost fell out of my chair when I heard what he said,

Snow White? Cross dressing?

No, no, no ... I haven't yet solved the marriage interview incident and now they want me to cross dress again?

Not this time.

My gaze dropped to Seungcheol ... Who's looking outside the window ...

I can't believe he wasn't reacting from Seungkwan's suggestion.

What is he thinking?

I didn't realize the class are looking at me, and waiting for my answer.

"Seonsaeng nim?", Jihoon called.

I snapped,

"A-yeah? Uhmm ... Sorry guys I can't participate in the stage play. We teachers have other tasks to do during the cultural festival".

The class sadly nodded, specially Seungkwan ...

"So you heard Jeonghan seonsaeng nim guys, I suggest ... Why don't we have Tzuyu as Snow White? She's beautiful too like Snow White", Jihoon smiled.

The class takes Jihoon's suggestion positively,

"Sorry, I refuse", Tzuyu suddenly said.

Everyone's eyes widen in disbelief,

Wait, seriously? Tzuyu refusing to be paired with Seungcheol?

Is she sick? Or did she ate something wrong this morning?

"I'll do it then", Nancy nominate herself with confidence.

I saw that coming ...

"What?!", Tzuyu reacted immediately in anger.

"You refused, so I'll do it ...".

"No way! Jeonghan should do it!", Tzuyu growled.

I also saw that coming ...

I sighed,

"I said I can't do it Tzuyu", I told her.

"You have to Jeonghan ah!", she yelled.

"Okay guys, calm down, calm down", Jihoon tried to calm the situation.

Tzuyu clicked her tongue, Nancy rolled her eyes. I let out a deep sigh 'Again'.

Why does everything need to be complicated?

End of Jeonghan POV


############################


So it ended up Jeonghan vs Jeonghan now? Ahah ... Sorry, my ideas were kinda weird (^_^;) I know it's too exaggerated but let's just say that "Honey" the girl version of Jeonghan was really looks like a real girl that Seungcheol wouldn't even realize that she was actually his lover. Well, just like what Jeonghan said, the voice changer will do the magic *wink*

Now, let's see how this idea of mine will end up ahah ... I will try to update this story also this week. Though, I'm currently writing the new update of The Cold Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa. I want to finish at least this story first so that I can focus on my other one.

Well then, see you again next chapter and thank you very much guys for reading this story ♡´・ᴗ・`♡