The Angel Meets The Demon

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Okay, so I think I really need to update after reading the comments aha! BUT ... First of all, I want to warn everyone, this chapter contains brutal scenes, torture, pain, blood here and there, okay? This chapter is literally a torture chapter, LITERALLY. So, I just hope you won't hate me after reading this one ^^'

I'm not going to say enjoy reading like the usual since I don't know how will you react about this. So yeah, let's start!


#############################

Third Person POV

*Gasping for air*

Tzuyu, Joshua, and Jihoon met again in front of the school building after looking for Seungcheol in the whole campus.

Huff. Huff. Huff.

"Did you find him?" Tzuyu worriedly asked.

"S-sorry, b-but no one saw Seungcheol around." Joshua said, and collapsed to the ground.

"I also asked the other students I passed by, but sadly ... They didn't see Seungcheol inside the campus. But on the other hand, no one saw him leave the school grounds, including the school guards." Jihoon stated, breathing heavily.

"! We have to find Cheollie immediately or else something bad will happen!" Tzuyu hissed.

"I think you need to tell us what's going on first, Tzuyu." Jihoon asked desperately.

Joshua also looked at her curiously. The young girl sighed, then took a deep breath.

"There are ... Two people in Seungcheol's body."

"Huh? What?" The teacher asked in confusion.

"Wait, don't tell me Tzuyu ..." Jihoon said, slightly terrified.

"Yes, the psycho Seungcheol."

"!" He then cursed, biting his lips, and unconsciously cutting them, while trembling.

"Guys ... Can you explain to me what is this you're talking about, about Seungcheol?" Joshua can't understand anything.

Tzuyu and Jihoon looked at each other. Jihoon nodded to Tzuyu, Tzuyu nodded back to Jihoon. They both decided to tell Joshua about Seungcheol's past, and why they're so afraid of his other self.

"It happened when ... Seungcheol was only 5-year-old. On his 5th birthday, his mother and he decided to buy cake from their favorite bakery shop near the town where we lived. Though, no one knew something bad was going to happen. On their way home, the car they were in was involved in a car accident. A giant truck lost control and hit their car. His Mother died hugging her son tightly, while Seungcheol still hit his head against something, despite his Mom securing his safety. Seungcheol was immediately rushed to the hospital, he was actually fighting for his life when we reached the place. His Dad, one of the most famous doctors in Seoul, tried his best to make sure his son survived. After a lot of operations, Seungcheol woke up. But the trauma and emotions killed him every day. He was depressed, not eating a single bite from any of his meals, only calling for his Mother. He would scream suddenly, and then you would see him crying in a corner, it was like ... He was going crazy. His father needed to use pain relievers on him to calm him down. I was there, I could see how miserable Seungcheol was, and it destroyed me that I couldn't even do anything to help him. Until one day, we met the other Seungcheol. Jihoon and I were in the living room at that time, doing nothing. We were just sitting there quietly, and hoping to see Cheollie coming out from his room. And he did, when we saw him, we immediately ran towards him and hugged him tight, though we felt something odd about him. He was smiling ... But the way he smiled was creepy, like he was plotting to slowly torture someone to death. I've never seen Cheollie, smiling like that, his eyes were had a red glint of blood-lust. He asked us to go outside with him because he said he's bored. Jihoon and I were unsure if we should let him go because of his murderous look, but he insisted. So, we ended up taking him outside. We went to the playground we always use to play at. When we reached the playground, he suddenly rushed over to a group of boys playing at the sand box and started beating them up one by one. We froze when we saw what he was doing."

Author nim: I think I watched anime a lot ^^' 

"The Seungcheol we know wasn't like that, he wouldn't ... Do something horrifying like that. We immediately rushed to him to stop him because he almost killed one of the boys. But he was so strong, we couldn't pull him away from the boy. He continued to beat the hell out of the three children, blood dripping off his fists, while he laughed, like he was enjoying hurting those boys, and us? We could only watch him continue his sin in horror. Luckily, his Dad came and stopped him from killing the three children. The boys were rushed to the hospital, and Uncle Grisha paid their parents for what happened to their children. After that, he never lost sight of Seungcheol, he also studied his son's case, and he learned that another personality of Seungcheol formed when he was depressed. It was actually an inborn split personality, where he became violent and brutal when he couldn't handle his emotions. It was only first came out when his Mom died. That's why Uncle Grisha made a special medicine for Seungcheol's illness. He needs to take them every day."

Joshua's jaw dropped after hearing Tzuyu's story. Who would have thought the Seungcheol that everyone looks up to, has this kind of dark past.

"That's why we really have to find him now," she added.

The teacher eyes widened when he realized something.

"Wait, Jeonghannie ... Do you think he went after Jeonghan?"

Tzuyu and Jihoon's eyes also widened when they realized that Jeonghan could be in danger.

"! We have to go to your place quickly, seonsaeng nim!" They both said in panic.

.
.
.

Jeonghan's eyes slowly opened, his throbbing head welcoming him to the conscious world.

"What ... Happened?" He murmured to himself.

His sight is still blurry, and he didn't know where he is. Suddenly, his hands felt like they were constantly being stabbed by tiny needles. He realized his hands were tied up onto the bed, but why do they hurt so bad? When he was about to look up, a red thick liquid dripped down his cheek. His eyes widened in horror when he saw that his hands were soaked in blood.

"B-blood? How?" He gasped.

"Oh? My princess you're awake!" A voice of a young man greeted him.

Jeonghan's eyes searched for that familiar voice who suddenly spoke. Until they landed onto those familiar large eyes with long lashes.

"Seung ... cheol ..." He called from his trembling lips.

"Yes, here I am, my princess." Seungcheol grinned at him, and walked to where Jeonghan's lying and sat down on the edge of the bed.

The beautiful teacher gazed dropped to what his student is holding on his right hand.

A knife.

"My princess, do you love my present for you? I tied your hands to the top of your bed, using those vines of thorns I've got from the garden of an Ajumma earlier. Your red blood oozing beautifully on your pale skin. Such a beautiful picture, you are! Your blood is so beautiful compared to the red roses here. Aaaaah~ You made me even more excited than before princess!" He laughed sadistically.

"Y-you ..."

Jeonghan couldn't properly process what is happening. He tried to move but, the thorns only dug deeper into his smooth skin. He quietly whimpered in pain.

"Oooppss! Don't move, you'll hurt yourself more, my princess," Seungcheol pouted, then laughed eventually.

The first thing Jeonghan thought was,

"You're not ... Seungcheol ..." He whispered.

The young man frowned, and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Heeeh~ What are you saying my princess? I'm your prince, Choi Seungcheol."

"No, Seungcheol is ... Kind, caring, and gentle. Also, he doesn't ... Call me princess."

"Oh really?" He hummed.

Jeonghan glared at him, fiercely.

"Yeobo ..."

His eyes then widened,

His heartbeat almost skipped a beat, when he heard Seungcheol call him the way he used to call him before. His face was blushing and his eyes were wide in surprise. The beautiful teacher knows how much he missed that voice calling him that way.

But then, Seungcheol wreaked it by suddenly laughing, like a sadistic psycho.

"Oh princess, your reaction was priceless!"

Now, Jeonghan was the one who frowned. His student chuckled and leaned down to him, to whisper something into his ear.

"Let's start, can we?"

He then crawled on top of Jeonghan, while eyeing his whole body with a smirk on his face. His eyes then focused on the beauty's neck.

"Such a beautiful neck," he commented and  the knife he's holding.

Jeonghan gulped at the sight.

"W-what are you planning to do, Seungcheol ah?" He asked nervously.

"Hmph? You said I'm not Seungcheol, right?" He cocked his head side way while pouting innocently.

"B-but ... I-I ... N- ..." Jeonghan stuttered.

"Don't worry princess, I'll be careful on cutting your flesh since I really want to see your whole body soaked in your own beautiful crimson blood. So, don't struggle too much okay? I don't have that much patience!" He grinned.

Jeonghan was shook, his heartbeat beating really fast, tears started to form in his eyes, his mouth dried up, his mind became fuzzy.

"I don't think you'll have to ask what I'm going to do next, right? I mean, it's pretty obvious," the raven guy chuckled.

Jeonghan didn't speak ... Instead, crystal clear tears fell from his eyes. Seungcheol chuckled more and started pointing the knife on his teacher's neck.

"S-Seungcheol ah... D-don't do this ... Please!" Jeonghan begged through his sobs.

"Oh no princess, I said I'll be careful, so don't worry," he gave Jeonghan a cute gummy smile while caressing his hair lovingly.

"P-please ..."

But then, Seungcheol eyes glinted and like a hungry wolf, he attacked Jeonghan's neck, nipping the smooth skin, leaving red marks everywhere, while the knife he's holding slowly creating small cuts all over Jeonghan's body.

Jeonghan eyes widened when he felt the cold blade cutting his own flesh. 

"AAAAAHHH!!!!!!"

Jeonghan screamed, and struggled in pain. The thorns on his wrists digging deeper and deeper into his skin, resulting it to bleed uncontrollably. 

Seungcheol immediately captured his lips again, stopping him from screaming, and swallowing all his painful cries.

You could see the blood streamed down from Jeonghan's cut flesh, like rivers.

A few minutes later,

Seungcheol pulled back, he stared at Jeonghan with a satisfied smile on his face as he  the blood on the blade, tasting his own lover's blood.

"Sweet ..." He grinned creepily.

Our poor, beautiful seonsaeng nim looked at his student with his pair of trembling eyes, his lips were swollen, and also bleeding because Seungcheol purposely bit his bottom lip earlier before he pulled back.

"It's not actually hurt, right?"

Jeonghan was muted, and only let out a small sob, not hurt? Is this kind of a joke? Who wouldn't get hurt if someone just cut your flesh? Even a damn paper cut on his fingers was really painful.

He knew ... He couldn't do anything in this state, he couldn't fight, he couldn't struggle, all he could do is ... Let this strange man, who claims to be Seungcheol to do whatever he wanted to do to his body.

He didn't get it, what's happening to him? Why is he acting like this? Is this what he gets when he didn't answer Seungcheol's calls? His text message? His voice mails? 

Seungcheol was hurt but, also him.

Is this what they called ... Karma? He thought to himself.

Seungcheol chuckled when he saw his teacher remained silence despite what he done. So, he get off the bed and walked to the couch where a black bag was lying. He grabbed it and place it on top of the bed.

"Do you see this bag princess? It's my little bag of tricks!" He cheerfully said.

Jeonghan sweat dropped,

"You know what princess, earlier I met Nakamura san. She's really a kind old lady ... *Evil smirk*, after I'm done here, I'll definitely visit her and slit  from ear to ear."

The muted seonsaeng nim looks at Seungcheol with both disgust and horror. His eyes begin to tear up more. 

"You're sick," he muttered.

Seungcheol only laughed,

"Sick? Do you think I'm sick!?"

His expression suddenly darkened as he pulled Jeonghan hair harshly, causing his lover to groan in pain.

"So you think I'm sick now, huh?" He whispered murderously.

Jeonghan didn't say a word,

"Do you think I'm a psycho?" He asked then.

Seungcheol laughed evilly again from Jeonghan lacked of response.

"Of course, I'm not psycho that's for sure!"

Author nim: I think Seungcheol don't even know what a psycho means! Uwaaah our Hannie ya! Someone please save our Cheonsa! (┳Д┳)

"You hear so many of those serial killers use the same old  excuses, right princess? But me? I never grew up with an abusive father, no one ever put their cigarettes out on my arm or neck. No dog has ever told me to do . I don't think that I'm doing God's will. I grew up with a loving family, I got the things I wanted. I was on the ing honour roll in high school ... So, what do you think? Am I sick?"

"Seungcheol ..."

"YOU SAID I'M NOT SEUNGCHEOL SO SHUT THE  UP!" He shouted angrily.

The young man reaches into his bag, and pulls out a scalpel, he lunges at Jeonghan and cuts just above his left eye. The teacher screams in pain.

"Oh God!"

He chuckled,

"Princess, you shall not take the Lord's name in vain. Now, if I hear you say it again, the cuts go deeper and bigger. Don't make me be the bad guy here," he said in a serious tone.

He watched the crimson coloured blood dripping freely into Jeonghan eye. He nodded multiple times, in approval. He smiled at Jeonghan whose crying quietly while biting his lips hard, beads of sweat covered his pale skin, blood dripped from his wounds, onto the once clean sheet, like rain. He really looks like he's in pain, and Seungcheol is enjoying it so much.

"Now, what's next?"

He then takes one of the knives from his bag, and mercilessly stabs it at his seonsaeng nim's foot. The knife stick out of Jeonghan's foot, he screams painfully. So, Seungcheol takes the other knife, and stabs it into Jeonghan's other foot, he screams yet again. 

"N-no ... God help me!" Jeonghan begged, really can't take the pain anymore.

"I told you, not to use the Lord's name in vain!" Seungcheol pointed out.

Jeonghan tries to stop screaming, and hide the pain.

The raven begins to empty his bag, pulling out a drill, salt, and another scalpel.

"Now, I have all my toys!" He chirped.

He takes the scalpel, and peels the skin away from Jeonghan's forearm, he then picks up the salt and ...

"Uhmm ... I'm sorry princess but, I think this is going to hurt." He smiled innocently as he pours the salt on the wound.

Jeonghan painful cries echoed inside the room.

"Please God stop this!"

"Prayer will not save you, my princess."

The pain is killing him. He felt like he's being destroyed, as if he had a deadly virus.

The blood dripping from Jeonghan's wounds stained the bed sheet. He didn't know what he's going to feel anymore, his whole body is aching, pain exploding everywhere, and a lot of blood leaked from his body. But Seungcheol, Seungcheol is still ... Torturing him with no mercy, while looking at him sadistically.

"I ... No more ..."

Author nim: Hannie ya (┳Д┳) Hannie ya ... HANNIE YA!!!!!!! \(;´□`)/ Where are the three go? They were so damn late, Jeonghan was already ing dying for pit sake!

"Seung ... cheol, I ... Can't ... Take the pain ... No more," he cried while shutting his eyes in pain.

But Seungcheol ignored him and continued on his torture.

Until,

"Please ... Comeback ..."

The young man stopped what he's doing and stared at Jeonghan after hearing what he said.

Suddenly, something in him woke up, his head started throbbing painfully, as if someone was stabbing knives into his skull. He screamed and fell down onto the bed.

"AAAAH! IT HURTS!" He shouted.

And in an instance he was ...

"Yeo ... bo?" He started speaking like he just woke up in a nightmare.

He swallowed hard when he saw Jeonghan lying on the bed, covered in his own blood. The bed is a messed, and the bed sheet was stained with red blood.

"W-what ... Happened?" He tried to ask.

Jeonghan wanted to speak but he had no strength left to use. Then, Seungcheol saw his hands covered with blood while still holding a knife.

"I-I ... Did it?" He couldn't believed what he done.

He saw the thorn vines stick deeper into Jeonghan's wrists.

Blood, blood ... Blood is ... Every where ... No ... How?

Seungcheol wanted to throw up from the sight. He covered his mouth and cried, he couldn't remember anything.

WHY CAN'T HE REMEMBERED A DAMN THING!?

"Y-yeobo ... I ..."

Jeonghan only looked at him, his eyes half way open.

"Seung ... ch---"

*Slam*

The door suddenly slammed open.

"CHEOLLIE!" Tzuyu shouted.

The three of them froze when they saw Jeonghan's state. Seungcheol looked at them while his whole body was shaking, crystal clear tears slipped down his cheeks, like waterfalls.

"I ... I ..."

", Jeonghan ah!" Joshua immediately went to him, and removed the vine of thorns gripping his hands.

While Tzuyu ran to Seungcheol, and hugged him tight, Jihoon only stayed put, unsure what to do.

"T-Tzuyu, I ... I ... Don't know ... I didn't ..." The young man was trying to explain while crying uncontrollably.

"Shush! Don't speak, we understand," she said while patting his back comfortably.

"But yeobo ... He ... I ... Did it ... I ..."

"Cheollie, calm down okay? Please be strong, I'm always here for you." She tried her very best to calm him down.

"No, I can't forgive myself ... Please Tzuyu, kill me!"

End of Third Person POV

#############################


Please don't hit me! I'll try to fix their relationship right away ... (T⌓T)

Torture scene is one of my guilty pleasure in anime, manga, manhwa and fanfiction ... Okay, I'm not a psycho or a masochist ... I just loved gore and horror so much.

So, I think DoKyungsoo365 san guessed was right ... Yes, our Seungcheol ah here has a split personality or a Dissociative identity disorder ... For Seungcheol, it triggered when he was stressed, just like what happened from the previous chapter, so this is how the psycho Seungcheol came out ... Once again, I'm sorry (个_个)