I Can't Understand This Strange Feeling

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Tada! Update for this week ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

A lot of JeongCheol moments happened these days and this Author nim is so damn happy about it ಥ⌣ಥ

So, yeah ... Enjoy reading minna san! (´∀`)♡


#############################

Seungcheol POV

"P-please hear me out yeobo! I-I can explain everything!" I panicked while holding Jeonghan seonsaeng nim's both hands tightly.

My body was trembling, my heart beating faster inside my chest.

! I don't know what to do.

I'm really afraid ... Is he going to get mad at me? Is he going to hate me? Is he going to stop being my fake lover? Is he going to avoid me? ! I really don't know anymore!

I just ... I just don't want to lose him now.

"Don't mind it," his expression changed into his normal poker face.

"A-huh? W-what do you m-"

"I don't care anyway, it's not that I have to care about your reason," he added coldly.

My mouth shut,

He doesn't ... Care?

I felt an unfamiliar feeling inside my chest, it's hurt. I don't know ... What's wrong with him? Why is he suddenly acting like this? Is he ... Really doesn't care? Or he's just pretending that he doesn't care? Which is which? I don't know.

"Are you okay with that Jeonghan seonsaeng nim? Seungcheol was only using you!" Soonyoung shouted, reasoning out.

 this hamster! It's all his damn fault!

I looked at yeobo worriedly, he's looking at Soonyoung with his bored eyes.

"I don't mind, I think I said it clear and loud that I don't care, right? So, I think we're done discussing this matter. Everyone, please go back to your respective classes, NOW!" He commanded, removing my hands off him, and walked out.

"Yeo--"

I pursed my lips, and immediately throw a deadly glare to Hoshi.

"We're not done yet, you ing jerk!" I hissed, and ran outside to follow My Yeobo.


At the hallway,

I pulled Jeonghan seonsaeng nim's hand to stop him from walking.

"Please yeobo, let's talk!" I begged.

"For what?" He asked like nothings happened.

"I-I ... I just really want to explain about what Soonyoung said earlier."

"About taking advantage of Nancy's feelings for you, and used it for your own goods? Well, I told you, I really don't care about that matter."

"B-but I---"

"Don't worry, our relationship is only a FAKE one too. It's not that I have the rights to get jealous, mad or something, right? Because from the first place Seungcheol ah, there is no us, okay?"

And he said it again ... Wow! Those sentence gave a huge impact inside my chest, it's like ... I was shot.

But,

He's right, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim is always right. There is no ... US.

Then, why am I acting like this? Why am I hurting? I don't know why I have the urged to explain myself to him.

I'm so stupid.

"I'm sorry ... Seonsaeng nim ..."

He only nodded at me, turned his back, and continued walking to the faculty room,

"It's really hurt," I mumbled to myself.

.
.
.

After my club activities, I immediately went home to visit yeobo at his place. But sadly, he's not at his unit yet.

"He supposed to be at his unit at this hour." I worriedly pressed my palms together.

I tried to call him many times but, his cellphone cannot be reached, so I ended up texting, and sending him a lot of voice mails.

"Yeobo ..."

I decided to wait for him outside the apartment building so I could immediately see him coming.

"Where are you, yeobo?"


2 hours later,

"Cheollie ya? Why are you still outside? Yah! You'll catch a cold if you stay here longer!" Tzuyu, who saw me outside the apartment building hurriedly wrapped her red scarf around my neck.

I looked at her with my trembling eyes.

"I'm fine Tzuyu ya, I'm just waiting for yeobo," I forced a smile.

"He's not here yet?"

I nodded my head,

"Maybe he attended a meeting or something."

"Yeah, but I still wait for him here," I small smile.

She sighed,

"Cheollie ya, it's already 10 o'clock in the evening. Let's go inside, okay? You can wait for Jeonghan ah inside your unit."

"B-b-but ..."

"No buts Mister Choi, come on! I know you haven't taken your dinner yet. Please don't be stubborn and just follow my order."

I bit my bottom lip hard, I want to stay here, I want to wait for my yeobo, I want to ... But, Tzuyu won't let me do it.

"Okay ... I understand."

.
.
.

Tzuyu cooked me dinner, I quickly ate it then go back on texting and calling yeobo's cellphone again.

"Ugh! Why did he turn off his cellphone!?" I grunted.

"Calm down, Cheollie ya."

"I can't calm down like this Tzuyu, he's not home yet.  I'm so worried!"

She let out a deep sigh,

"You're overprotective to you lover Cheollie ya. It's not like you."

I frowned,

"What do you mean?"

"It's just that ... This is the first time I saw you acting like this. You really love Jeonghan ah huh?"

I looked at her in confusion.

"Love?"

"Yes, the way you care for him, the way you smile, and laughs when you're with him. And most of all, the way you look at him."

My eyes widened,

"The way I ... looked at him? N-Nancy also told me about that too."

Tzuyu weakly smile,

"You know how much I love you, right Cheollie ya?"

I just nodded to her,

"It's really hurt, every time I see you happy with Jeonghan. At first, I actually doubted your relationship with him. But, seeing you right now, seeing you like this. I believed that ... You really love him."

"I ... I ..."

"Don't stress yourself too much, take your medicine. I don't want you to see suffering again, Cheollie ya."

"Y-yes, Tzuyu ..."

End of Seungcheol POV


Jeonghan POV

"Jeonghannie, are you not too mean to Seungcheol?" Four eyes asked while eating his toasted bread.

I slept on his place last night because I don't want to go home, and see that Seungcheol's face for the meantime. I didn't know why I felt strange when I heard what Soonyoung said yesterday. I was ing dumbfounded. Mixtures of surprise, sadness, and hurt succumbed me. I even cried the hell out of me when I reached the comfort room after talking to him at the hallway. Why? Is he ... Just playing around? But, I don't ... Have the rights to ask him because from the first place ...

There was no US.

"Jeonghannie? Yah! Are you listening to me?" My best friend shake me off.

I sighed, and glared at him.

"You're spacing out," he pointed out.

I sighed again,

"I only told you to not picking up his calls, and do not reply to all his text messages. What is mean about that four eyes?" I asked him like it's just a normal thing to do.

"Are you serious!? The hell Jeonghannie his been calling me the entire night! He was so worried about you. You turned off your cellphone didn't you?"

I rolled my eyes,

"I don't care, by the way, tell Mingyu I'll take my off today."

"What? Why?"

"I'm just tired ..."

"Tired? Or you just don't want to see Seungcheol? I thought you said you're not affected when you learned about him and Nancy before."

"I told you I'm not!" I frowned.

"Then why are you acting like this? Oh come on Jeonghan ah! You're not young anymore ... Seungcheol is only nineteen y-"

"STOP IT!" I shouted, already pissed off.

Joshua's eyes widened,

"I ing know that, okay!? I ing know that I really don't have to care! I ... I have no rights! P-please Shua ya, I had enough, I'm tired already," my voice waver.

"J-Jeonghannie ... Yah y-you're crying!"

I touched my face, my eyes widened when I felt the familiar liquid flowing freely down my cheeks.

"I ... Cried again, huh?" I mumbled, wiping my tears away.

"Jeonghannie ..." Four eyes called worriedly.

I forced to smile at him,

"I just really need a break."

He nodded and pat my shoulder gently,

"You can stay here as long as you want. But Jeonghan ah, you can't escape from reality. So I hope, you can find your own answer, to all of your questions."

"I also hope that ..."

.
.
.

It's already lunch,

Four eyes said that I can cook anything I want from the fridge but, I'm too lazy to do it so, I stayed lying on his bed since he left this morning.

"I'm bored ..." I sighed.

I looked at my surroundings ... Luckily, Shua's condo unit is a normal one this time, compared to his last one before. His previous condo unit is like a science laboratory for goodness sake.

"Stupid four eyes," I laughed a little.

My eyes suddenly fell to my cellphone on top of the small round center table.

"Seungcheol ..." The name just escaped from my lips.

Maybe, I should turn on my cellphone now, it's not like that brat will still call me at this hour, right?

So, I stood up and picked up my cellphone. I pressed the power on button and ...

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I surprisingly blurted out.

567 text messages, 321 missed calls, 118 voice mails.

"What the  is that kid thinking? That Choi Seungcheol is surely crazy!"

I sighed, while massaging my temple.

He's making the situation more complicated isn't he? ! How could I even find my answer to all of my questions if he was always like this?

I accidentally pressed one of his voice mails.

Yeobo, I'm really, really, sorry. Please I'm begging you, forgive me please! I know it's all my fault, I meant it! But, please don't get mad at me, please don't leave me. I don't want to lose you ... Please ... Go home.

*Silence*

I can't help laughing when I heard his voice.

Loose ...

"Stupid Choi Seungcheol."

I found myself smiling,

"I don't want to lose you? Aren't you being cheesy, Choi Seungcheol?" I chuckled.

Loose ...

But ... I didn't know that someday, that word will sound important to me.

"Maybe, I really need to go home and talk to Seungcheol."

End of Jeonghan POV


Tzuyu POV

I'm really worried about Cheollie, he's really down the whole day. He doesn't have enough sleep last night because of Jeonghan. He didn't even eat his breakfast and his lunch. Tch, what is he doing? Is he planning to kill himself?

Earlier this morning, I saw him talking to Joshua seonsaeng nim. He then looks more down after that. If only, I could do something for him.

"Oh? Hi Tzuyu!" Joshua seonsaeng nim happily greeted me.

"Good afternoon seonsaeng nim!" I smiled to him, bowing my head.

He returned the smile and asked,

"So, how was Seungcheol?"

"He was ... Uhmm ... Not really okay."

"I see," he nodded.

I sighed, he then said,

"I really felt sorry for him. Though, I really can't tell anything about Jeonghannie for now. He's also having a hard time figuring out his feelings."

"Feelings? W-what do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"N-nothing!" He laughed awkwardly.

I looked at him like 'You know something aren't you seonsaeng nim?'

But, he just grinned at me, and immediately changed the topic.

"Anyway, Jeonghannie is fine. I already told Seungcheol about him but, I also told him that Jeonghan doesn't want to see him yet, and it makes Seungcheol gloomier."

"I can't blame him. He's been worried for Jeonghan the whole time."

"But, Jeonghannie is too stubborn."

"You bet it seonsaeng nim!"

We looked at each other and both laughed.

"But you know what, Jeonghan ah is not that bad so, they'll make up sooner, trust me."

"Well, I honestly don't want them to make up but ... I don't want to see Seungcheol's hurting."

"Yeah, me too."

*Silence*

"Anyway, are you going home?"

"Yes seonsaeng nim, I just have to see Cheol--"

"Tzuyu, have you seen Seungcheol? He left his bag at the classroom." Jihoon suddenly showed up, and joined us while holding Seungcheol's bag.

"Huh? He left his bag?"

"Yeah, it's not like Seungcheol, right? The Seungcheol I know doesn't forget anything important." 

"Yes anything impor .. tant ... Wait, let me see his bag!" I demanded, and grabbed Cheollie's bag from Jihoon, and quickly opened it.

I just realized something,

"! Don't tell me he's not taking h-"

My eyes widened in horror when I saw his medicines untouched.

"! He's really not taking them!"

"Yah Tzuyu, what are y-"

"Let's find Cheollie, he's in trouble."

"Huh?"

"COME ON JIHOON AH!"

End of Tzuyu POV


Jeonghan POV

05:28 in the afternoon,

I decided to leave a note on four eyes table that I already left, and cleaned his condo. I spent my whole day cleaning after deciding to go home and talk to Seungcheol.

"I need to say sorry for making him worried."

I smiled, and happily locked the door.


06:07 pm

I was in the bus station, and waiting for the bus to arrive. I don't know why, but I felt a sudden excitement to see Seungcheol's face. Maybe because ... I miss him?

*Blush*

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOON JEONGHAN!?


06:39 pm

I arrived at the apartment building I lived in, I happily greeted Nakamura san when I saw her walking to her room.

"Oh Jeonghan san! It's nice to see you again, you didn't go home last night, right?" She greeted me with her usual smiling face, and asked.

"A-yeah, I stayed in my friend's house." I smiled at her.

"Is that so ... Well then, I'm glad you're here now. Seungcheol will be happy to see you!" She smiled back.

"Uhm ... Did he came back home, Nakamura san?"

"Yes, honestly he went home early than usual."

"Huh?"

"I'm kinda thinking something was off to Seungcheol today."

"Huh?"

Something was off to him?

"Uhmm ... I- think I'll go ahead Nakamura san. I'm happy to talk to you again." I bowed my head, and went straight to my unit.


06:47 pm

I was in front of my room and grabbed my key inside my pocket, and unlocked the door. The door creaked as I slowly opened it, and a strange sweet smell welcomed me.

My eyes widened in surprise when I saw a bunch of bouquets and baskets of scented red roses around my room.

"What happened to my room?" I gasped.

"Welcome home, princess!" Seungcheol greeted me while smirking.

He's sitting on the couch while his legs were cross.

"Seungcheol? H-how did you get in here?"

"Oh? Are you curious princess?" He asked, stood up from his seat and walked closer to me.

He suddenly nuzzled my nape,

"You smell sweeter than these flowers," he hummed.

I shivered,

"W-what are you doing Seungcheol ah?" I asked, scared.

His aura today was kinda creepy.

"What am I doing? What do you think?" He smirked.

His hand suddenly started roaming around my body.

"W-wait Seungcheol ... N-no!"

"Hmm? What are you saying princess, don't you want it?"

"Seungcheol stop!" I struggled, pushing him away from me, and slapped his face hard.

He looked at me, and smirked while caressing his now red cheek.

"My princess, you're so rude."

"Damn you Seungcheol, are you crazy!?"

"Yes, I am!" He answered and suddenly sprayed something on my face.

Another sweet smell, but ... Why is my eyes felt heavy, my head starts spinning.

I ... Want to sleep ...

"Seung ... cheol."

End of Jeonghan POV

#############################


I know a lot of you were puzzled right now on why Seungcheol needs to drink medicines, and why he is suddenly acting weird. The answer will be on the next chapter so make sure to subscribe to this story for the new update. Thank you and see you again next chapter! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡