Who's The Best Harley Quinn? (Halloween Special)

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Third Person POV

What: Halloween party of 3-A class.

Where: At Seungcheol's family villa.

Everyone's wearing their Halloween costumes.

"Uwaaah Seungkwannie you're really beautiful~", Vernon squealed while rubbing his face against Seungkwan.

He's wearing a cute Little Red Riding Hood costume,

"Thank you Vernonnie. You're also cute in that Big Bad Wolf costume", Seungkwan giggled.

"Really? Thank you, well ... This wolf will devour later", he winked.

Seungkwan blushed,

"P-ert", he shyly mumbled.

"TADA! I'm Captain Hook!", Junhui proudly said.

"Well, I'm a Fairy Boy!", Minghao grinned.

"Lol, my costume is still the best", Soonyoung commented while wearing his Dracula costume.

"You're a waiter, Soonyoung?", Minghao suddenly asked.

"What?! Idiot ... I'm Dracula you brainless!", Soonyoung shouted in frustration and embarrassment at the same time.

"Ow ... Sorry ... Hey Junnie ... Did you realize Soonyoung's costume is Dracula?".

Junhui looked at Hoshi from head to toe.

"He's a waiter", he confirmed.

Minghao nodded in agreement,

"WHAT THE  IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!".

"Oh hey guys, what's up!", Jihoon greeted and joined the three with a smile plastered on his cute face. He was wearing an Angel costume.

"Uwaah our Jihoonnie is an Angel!", Junhui exclaimed.

"Wow you're really cute Jihoon ah", Minghao added.

"Thank you! Your costumes are great too ... You too Soonyoung ... You're a vampire, right?", he smiled.

Soonyoung's eyes twinkled,

"You see me as a vampire?".

"Yeah ...", Jihoon nodded.

"Ah~ You're really the best! I love you Jihoon ah!", he excitedly said, hugging Jihoon tight.

He was really happy that someone finally recognized him as a vampire and not a ing waiter.

Though ...

Badump. Badump. Badump.

Someone's heart is insanely pounding faster right now.

"Yah you devil! Don't hug Angel Jihoonnie like that you!", Junhui hissed and pulled Jihoon away from Soonyoung.

"Wait what? I'm not a devil, I'm a vampire!", Soonyoung pouted.

Junhui ignored him and asked Jihoon,

"Are you okay, Jihoonnie?".

Jihoon looked at him with flushed cheeks ...

"Y-yeah ... I-I-I'm fine ...", he stuttered.

"Really? But you look like y-".

"REMOVE THAT COSTUME NOW YOU COPY CAT", Nancy shouted out angrily.

Everyone's attention turns to them,

"Hah ... Are you kidding me? I wear this costume better than you so you're the copy cat ...", Tzuyu coldly replied.

They're both wearing a Harley Quinn costume.

"No way ... You knew I was going to wear this costume, so you copied me!", she accused.

"Are you still dreaming?", Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

The two wanted to explode,

"SEUNGCHEOL!", they both shouted.

Now, everyone's attention turns to Seungcheol whose wearing a Joker costume and make up. He's talking to Jeonghan and Joshua happily.

"Uhmm ...", he doesn't know what to say.

The two walked to where Seungcheol was and ...

"Who's wearing the best Harley Quinn costume Cheollie?", the two girls desperately asked.

Seungcheol smile at them awkwardly, while scratching the back of his head ...

"Well ... I ...".

But then,

Joshua had an idea,

"Hihihihihih ...", he laughed suddenly.

 
He's currently wearing a Priest costume,

"Well, how about we have a contest ...", he suggested.

"Contest?", they all asked confusedly.

Joshua grinned,

"Yeah, like who wore the best Harley Quinn costume".

"Whoa! Nice idea Joshua seonsaeng nim", Seokmin chirped.

Seokmin is wearing a Wizard costume while Wonwoo is wearing a Black Cat costume and Dino is wearing a Magician costume.

The class agreed,

"We all know who's going to win, right?", Nancy laughed and flipped her hair.

"Of course we know. Obviously it's me ...", Tzuyu smirked.

"What? What the hell are you talking about you bi-".

"Jeonghannie will join the contest too", Joshua suddenly added and smiled at Jeonghan.

"What?!", Jeonghan blurted out in surprise.

"What?!", Nancy and Tzuyu shouted in surprise too.

"Really?", Seungcheol face brighten in excitement, looking forward to seeing Jeonghan in a Harley Quinn costume.

"Yes!", Joshua confirmed.

''W-wait ... I'm not going to wear that costume ty four eyes!", Jeonghan yelled, blushing hard.

The whole class was looking at Jeonghan now like, 'Wear it, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim'.

Joshua grinned at him, he gritted his teeth.

"NO!", he shouted, disapproved to the childish idea of his best friend.

"Oh come on Jeonghan ah ... We all are wearing our Halloween costumes. Besides, the whole class wants to see you in this Harley Quinn costume, right class?".

"Yes!", they all excitedly answered back.

"B-but ... That is a ... Costume for ... Girls ...", he pouted.

"We know ...", Joshua shrugged.

Jeonghan clicked his tongue. But then his gaze turned to Seungcheol who's smiling at me.

"I want to see it too ... Yeobo ...".

Jeonghan looked away, blushing hard.

"KYAAAAH!", the girls screamed, fangirling over Seungcheol and Jeonghan ... Except for Nancy and Tzuyu of course.

Author nim: JEONGCHEOL SHIP IS SAILING HERE SO MUCH! Woohoo~ ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

The two girls glaring at Jeonghan intensely.

*Sigh*

What the hell is this .

"You heard Seungcheol, Jeonghannie", Joshua commented.

"It's all your fault ing four eyes!", Jeonghan hissed.

"We really want to see you in a Harley Quinn costume Jeonghan seonsaeng nim", Seungkwan said with sparkling eyes.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

*Deep sigh*

"Fine", he gave up.

"Really?", they all asked in amusement.

"Yes ... I just need to wear it right?".

They nodded eagerly.

"O-okay then ...".

Joshua immediately handed him the costume before Jeonghan change his mind.

"Four eyes, where in hell did you get this costume?".

"Magic ... I'm a priest with magic power", he winked.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes upon hearing Joshua's reply. He's totally done to this crazy mad scientist.

Without any choice, he walked straight to the bathroom.

"I just ing need to wear this , then it's over", he tried to convince himself.

30 minutes passed,

The class quickly built a mini stage in the center of the party venue, they all excited for the start of the contest.

"Ladies and gentlemen ... This is me, your MC for tonight ... The most handsome priest of all time, Hong Jisoo! Welcome everyone to the first event of the party. Who wore the best Harley Quinn costume! Let's all welcome our first candidate, Harley Quinn Nancy!".

Everyone clapped their hands together and excitedly cheering for Nancy,

"Go Nancy!", Dino shouted out.

"You're looking forward to this huh?", Wonwoo commented.

"Yes! I love contest so much", he smiled.

"Good evening to all. I'm Nancy Mcdoine, proud to be ex girlfriend of Choi Seungcheol. We all know that I wear Harley Quinn costume better than anyone else here. So vote for me, me and only me... So Joker Seungcheol can finally have me ...", she winked at Seungcheol and blow him a flying kiss.

Seungcheol only smiled at her.

The crowd started murmuring,

"Thank you Miss Nancy, that was a ... Wonderful confession ... Or speech? Well, next is ... Harley Quinn Tzuyu!".

The crowd cheers for Tzuyu. She confidently went to the center,

"Good evening. Chou Tzuyu ... I'm Seungcheol's adopted sister, but I love him more than a brother so I hope for all of your votes".

"......".

"Uhmm ... That's it?", Joshua asked.

Tzuyu nodded,

"O-okay uhmmm ... Then ... Next contestant is ...".

Badump. Badump. Badump.

*Silence*

The crowd suddenly shut their mouths.

"Harley Quinn Jeonghan!".

*Silence*

No Jeonghan walking out of the curtains,

"Uhmm ... Jeonghannie?".

*Silence*

"I think he hit his head inside the dressing room", Joshua laughed jokingly.

"Heeeeeh ... We want to see him seonsaeng nim!", the students protested.

"Y-yeah ... Well ... You see ... Uhmm ...".

Seungcheol decided to check on Jeonghan inside the dressing room. He felt worried for his lover.

At the dressing room,

"I'm going to kill that ty glasses", Jeonghan hissed, blushing hard.

He's trying to pull his skirt down because it's too short.

"I'm almost  in this costume in my lower part", he bit his lips hard.

No ... I can't go out like this ... I can't ... I don't want my students to see me like this ... Especially ... Seung-

*Knocking at the door*

Jeonghan almost jumped in surprise,

"W-who's there?".

The door suddenly opened and ...

"Yeobo ...", Seungcheol softly called.

He saw Jeonghan standing in front of a huge mirror while pulling his skirt down. His face is red and his eyes are teary.

He almost got a nosebleed from the sudden sight and couldn't control himself from imagining him violating Jeonghan from behind.

"! I didn't know he would be this hot in that costume", he murmured under his breath.

"S-Seungcheol ...", Jeonghan face is blushing hard.

"Yes?", Seungcheol said, trying his best to sound normal.

"I can't ... Go out ... Like this ...", Jeonghan muttered, chewing his bottom lip.

Seungcheol walked to him,

"You're really beautiful in that costume ... Yeobo ...", Seungcheol smiled.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

Jeonghan blushed more,

"I-i-idiot ... I-I'm so embarrassed here ... This costume is so ... Sinful",

"Sinful?".

"T-the skirt ... It's too short".

Seungcheol laughed,

"You're really cute and innocent too".

"What? You ty brat ...", he hissed.

Seungcheol pulled him into a tight hug,

"I know, how to make you less nervous".

"A-huh?".

Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's chin and leaned forward to claim his pinkish soft skin.

Jeonghan's eyes widen, his heart wanting to explode from the sudden contact.

When Seungcheol pulled away he ...

"But ... I won't let others see you in that sinful costume", Seungcheol suddenly said.

"A-huh?", Jeonghan was still shook.

.
.
.

Seungcheol whispers something to Joshua. He smiled at him widely and nodded multiple times. Seungcheol smiled back then got off the stage.

"Okay, sorry for the wait everyone! Please give our beautiful seonsaeng nim a warm applause to make him less nervous. Let's all welcome ... Our Harley Quinn Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!".

The students cheered for their teacher excitedly,

Jeonghan shyly walked to the center of the mini stage ...

When his students saw him, they all went crazy (specially guys).

"THE BEST MALE HARLEY QUINN", the students shouted.

"Really beautiful!".

"That's what we call a male Harley Quinn", others commented.

Seungcheol didn't let him wear the "sinful" mini skirt and gave him a pair of black pants. But even though he's wearing male Harley Quinn costume, the wig and make up he wore really fit him well. 

He's really beautiful.

While the crowd cheered for their seonsaeng nim. A certain guy got a nosebleed,

"S-Soonyoung! Are you okay?", Jihoon asked worriedly.

"Y-yes ...", he answered.

"Y-your nose is ... Bleeding".

"Oh ... Y-Yeah ...", Soonyoung immediately grabbed his handkerchief from inside his pocket.

Jihoon kept silent.

"Try to open your eyes and look for someone else ... Soonyoung", he mumbled.

"Huh? Have you said something Jihoon ah? Sorry the crowd is noisy".

"Nothing ...", he only shrugged then smiled.

"O-okay ...".

Back to Jeonghan,

After seeing his students reaction, he gets more nervous and embarrassed,

"Come on Jeonghan ah, do your speech ... Ask them to vote for you", Joshua grinned.

Jeonghan immediately shot a glare to him. Then anxiously grabbed the mic,

He swallowed hard and ...

"G-good evening class ... I ... I-I ...", his voice cracked.

It's no use ... He was too nervous that he can't even speak properly. The lights were too bright ... The crowd is too noisy. All eyes on him ... Their stares ... It's all ... Uncomfortable.

Except for ... His eyes fell to someone ... Someone ... He knew that he was comfortable when he's around ... The reason why he accepted this crazy challenge. The reason why he's standing right now on this stage.

"Seungcheol ...".

Seungcheol is smiling at him excitedly while waving his hands.

He can't help but to laugh. So cute ... Jeonghan thought.

Then he sighed,

Well, whatever happens already happened.

"No backing off".

He gripped the mic tight and give a sparkling smile to everyone,

"Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy seeing me dressing like this since I really didn't enjoy it ... But since I think you guys love it then ... I have no choice but to dress like this. I'm not asking you guys to vote me, so yeah ... May the best Harley Quinn contestant win", he then said, bowed his head.

Everyone clapped their hands and cheered Jeonghan seongsaeng nim's name.

"Well ... I think I know who's going to win. But anyway, please get your phone and start voting in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1! Good luck to our three contestants!", Joshua beamed.

Seungcheol immediately ran back stage to see Jeonghan, but of course, Nancy and Tzuyu pulled him away from him and ...

"Cheollie, let's go somewhere else", Nancy said.

"Nope, he's going to stay here, WITH ME ... Right Cheollie?", Tzuyu smiled.

"N-No ... I was about to go see Jeonghan s-".

"NO!!!", the two shouted.

"B-but he's my lover ... Remember guys?".

The two sighed,

"That's bull ...", Nancy irritably blurted out.

Tzuyu only kept his voice. But she felt hundreds of knife stabbing her from inside. Well, truth really hurts.

"I know who's going to win. Lol ... Oh? Yeah right ... Even though I'm the one who will win this ty game ... I still can't win your heart", Nancy laughed, but sounded disappointed and hurt.

"I'm ... Serious to him ... I really ... Love him ...".

"Yeah we already know that Cheollie, you don't have to rub it in our face that you love that  seonsaeng nim".

"I-I'm sorry Nancy ...".

*Awkward silence*

"Oh? Hey guys what are you doing here?", Joshua suddenly appeared.

"J-Joshua seonsaeng nim, h-hi there ...", Seungcheol smiled.

"Uhmm ... Did something happen here?".

The three didn't answer,

"I think it is ... Uhmm ... So ... I'm going to check on Jeonghan ... His soul left him and went somewhere I guess", he laughed jokingly and walked to where Jeonghan was.

The three stayed still. Nancy cleared .

"I'll go ahead", she said then walked out.

Tzuyu looked at Seungcheol with her shaking eyes ... She wanted to cry. But she bowed her head and took her leave too.

Seungcheol sighed heavily,

"I hate these feelings", he mumbled to himself.

He doesn't want to hurt those girls anymore.

"Why it should be me? I ...".

His eyes suddenly fell to Jeonghan whose annoyingly gazing at Joshua.

"Yoon ... Jeonghan ...".

He can't help but to smile alone.

Aaaah~ The only reason why he can still smile like this ... Is because of him ...

"I love you ... Jeonghan ah".

.
.
.

The voting period ended ... Jeonghan wins the contest. He gained 70% of the votes, 15% to Nancy, and 15% for Tzuyu.

"You won yeobo!", Seungcheol cheered.

"Y-yeah ...", Jeonghan only sighed.

He didn't even know how he won this crazy contest.

"Aren't you happy? You're my only Harley Quinn now", he winked.

Jeonghan blushed,

"What the hell are you talking about brat? It's just an annoying contest that almost gave me a mini heart attack", he complained.

Seungcheol laugh heartily,

"But you were really beautiful", he praised Jeonghan's beautiful face more.

"S-stop that Choi Seungcheol!", he pouted with red face.

"Okay, okay *giggle* Anyway, wanna join the others there?", Seungcheol asked pointing to where their friends were.

Jeonghan looked at them, then he nodded.

Seungcheol took his hand and intertwined them with his own. Jeonghan blushed more and wanted to protest, but he knew it won't help him at all so he ended up keeping silent,

"Let's go yeobo", Seungcheol quietly smiled.

"Y-yes".

They walked to the group and greeted them,

"Hey Jeonghan, Seungcheol ... Come, come ... Join us here, we're playing some games", Joshua excitedly chirped.

"Okay Joshua seonsaeng nim", Seungcheol smiled to him, then pulled a chair for Jeonghan to take a seat then after that he took the seat beside Jeonghan.

"Woah, aren't the lovebirds too sweet?", Seungkwan giggled and took a lot of pictures of the two on his cellphone.

"Wait, what was that for Seungkwannie?", Vernon pouted.

"Club activities", Seungkwan only smiled.

"Huh?".

Soonyoung, Tzuyu and Nancy annoyingly looking at the lovers. Jihoon was silent ... The two Chinese, Junhui and Minghao were eating their food while Dino, Seokmin, and Wonwoo drank some cola.

"Okay, let's play the game Marry, Kiss, and Kill".

"Oh I love that game. I'll go first ...", Seungkwan said in excitement.

"Sure! Go ahead Seungkwan".

"Okay Uhmm ... Marry, of course its my boyfriend Vernonnie, Kiss ... I think I'll go for Seokmin since he's my best friend. Kill ... Kill ... Uhmm ... Wait, but I love you all ...", Seungkwan pouted.

"Don't worry Seungkwan ah it's just a game", Joshua pat his shoulder.

"I'm sorry ...", Seungkwan looked down.

"Uwaaah! Isn't it my Seungkwannie so sweet!?", Vernon hugged Seungkwan behind.

"H-hey we're in front of everyone", Seungkwan shyly whispers.

"Its okay", Vernon whispered back with y, husky voice.

Seungkwan swallowed hard,

Joshua cleared his throat,

"Oookay ... Move on, next is Jihoonnie".

"Eh? Me?".

The group nodded,

"A-I-I ... Okay ...", he mumbled,  his now dry lips.

He glanced at Soonyoung who only gave him a cute smile, he blushed.

"M-m-marry ... Uhmm ... Uhmm ... S-Soonyoung ...".

"Huh?", Soonyoung eyes went round.

"What? You want to marry that ing hamster?", Seungcheol suddenly shouted in protest.

"Yah! What do you mean by that you bastard?", Soonyoung yelled back.

"Obviously you don't deserve our Jihoonnie".

"You bastard!", Soonyoung stood up and clenched his fists tight, ready to punch Seungcheol.

Seungcheol did the same thing,

"Okay, okay ... Let's move on ... It's your turn Soonyoung".

"Eh? But I haven't yet fi-".

"No, its okay Jihoon ah, it's fine ... The two will going to kill each other if you continue. Lol, anyway go ahead Soonyoung".

"Huh? I don't want t-".

"Just do it hamster!".

"Tch, don't ing order me Choi Seungcheol. Well fine, marry... J-Jeonghan seonsaeng nim", he shyly blushed.

"Lol ... You still want My Yeobo? He's mine jerk!".

"This is just a game you idiot!".

"Well, it's just obvious that you still like My Yeobo ...".

Soonyoung gritted his teeth but continued from where he left off,

"Kiss ... Jihoon ...".

"Eh?", Jihoon looked at him, surprised.

Joshua giggled when he saw Jihoon reaction,

"I smell something fishy here", he said to himself.

"Kill ... of course it's ing Choi Seungcheol!".

"I'm going to kill you first", Seungcheol answered.

"Okay it's your turn Seungcheol ...", Joshua grinned in fascination.

"Well obviously I want to marry My Yeobo ...", he said and looked at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan only pouted at him, but obviously blushed at what Seungheol said,

"Kiss ...".

Nancy and Tzuyu looked at him,

"Of course it's still My Yeobo ...".

"Yah! That's unfair Cheollie ... You need to pick someone else", Tzuyu pouted.

"Yeah she's right bastard!", Soonyoung hissed.

"Nope, I only want to kiss My Yeobo", Seungcheol stated.

"Did you hear that Jeonghannie?", Joshua teased.

Jeonghan only glared at him,

"Kill ... Hamster no more no less".

"Whatever you jerk ...".

"Next ... Jeonghannie ...", Joshua smiled.

"I'm not going to participate in that game", Jeonghan then said.

"Come on Jeonghan ah, its just a simple game ... Don't be so stubborn".

He sighed,

"Fine ...".

He took a deep breath,

"Marry ... M-marry ...". 

Badump. Badump. Badump

"S-S-Seungcheol ...".

"Squee~ I'm going to marry you now yeobo, if you want to", Seungcheol excitedly said.

"What? It's just a game you ty brat".

"Heheheh ... I'm just thrilled", Seungcheol laughed.

"The hell you are", Soonyoung muttered.

Seungcheol immediately glared at Soonyoung,

"Bitter", he sneered.

Soonyoung growled, Jeonghan continued,

"Well kiss ... I think Jihoon ... Kill ... Of course it's Joshua".

"Why Jihoon?", Seungcheol pouted.

"Me?", Jihoon was surprised.

"I already expected that you wanted to kill me", Joshua laughed.

"Jihoon is cute ... And Seungcheol ... You're expecting too much".

"But I won't allowed someone to kiss you ... Your lips are mine only".

*Blush*

"ert!", Jeonghan shouted, embarrassed.

The game goes on and the party ended well. Everyone enjoyed it so much, except for the two Harley Quinn,

Nancy and Tzuyu.

.
.
.

"Hello? Yes ... Yes ... Okay... Got it ... See you soon ... Uncle Kenny".

Tzuyu put her cellphone back into her pocket skirt,

"He knows where you are now
... Jeonghan ah ...".

End of Third Person POV


############################


Happy Halloween! (・∀・)

Hope you did enjoy this special chapter. Will try to update more this week for this story. And also my other one, I really need to update my other on going story. I'm sorry, really busy in my work.

Thank you and see you again next chapter! (〜^∇^)〜

 

PS: Still Harley Quinn Carats is the best! (●´∀`●)