Hiding Of Feelings

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Oh my Goddeu 110 subscribers (♥ω♥*) Arigatou ಥ⌣ಥ DarkOtaku is really happy! (^~^)

Also I want to say sorry for letting you reading a story full of grammatical errors ... I read one comment telling me that I need to improve my grammar. So, I'm really sorry (╥_╥) English is not my first language so I'm putting warnings on foreword so that readers will know. It's actually hard to write stories not using your native tongue. But, I'll take that comment in a positive way because I know I'm really lacking. But then, I don't know if I can really improve my grammar since from the first place ... That's my problem ahahahah! Comments like that were highly appreciated so don't be shy to tell me where I lacked. Also, I still felt thankful that despite all my grammar mistakes Caratdeul were still liking my stories. I felt proud of myself now ... Whenever someone message me or commenting that they all love my works. I'm really happy ... Thank you! (∩_∩)

Enjoy reading! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ


#############################

Jeonghan POV

It's been a week since the two annoying girls who want to steal Seungcheol from me arrived.

*Long sigh*

My life became darker than before.

"Hey Jeonghannie, you look problematic than before." Joshua commented while munching the cookies that he said were from his student.

"I hate those two," I hissed.

"Tzuyu and Nancy?"

"Who else!? Tch, they're always tailing Seungcheol wherever he goes. Even in the apartment, dammit! Who would've thought that they will really spend their night in my place ... IN MY DAMN PLACE!" I growled.

"Oh? Are you telling me you're jealous?"

*Shut a deadly glare to Joshua*

"What? It's all written on your face," he shrugged.

"I'm not je---"

*Knock at the door*

Joshua quickly stood up to open the door.

We're currently at the school director's office, visiting Mingyu to have lunch with him, but the one we were visiting was not around because of his unlimited business meetings.

"Sorry for the intrusion, I just wanted to know if---"

"Seungcheol ah! Come in, come in!" My best friend excitedly exclaimed.

Seungcheol bowed his head and smiled at him.

But when the brat saw my face, he ... 

"Yeobo~" He cried, and quickly ran towards me, hugging me from behind.

"Y-yah! What are you doing pabo? Let go!" I shouted annoyingly, struggling to his hug.

"I really missed you yeobo!" He cried more, tightening his hug around my waist.

"I-I said let me go!"

"Aaaw~ you look cute together," Four eyes squealed.

"I don't want to hear that from you four eyes!" I growled.

He only grinned at me then asked Seungcheol.

"Anyway Seungcheol ah, what are you doing here?"

The brat looked at him, resting his chin on my left shoulder.

"I only want to see my yeobo, I missed him badly," he pouted cutely.

"How sweet!"

"Stop talking weird things in front of that ty glasses, you brat!"

"But, I really did miss you! We didn't have much time to spend together lately."

"How can we do that if those two were always around you?"

They both looked at me in surprise,

*Blush*

"I-I mean ... T-that was ..."

"Uwaaaah!!! As I thought you also missed me!" He giggled.

"When did I said I missed you!?"

"He's the queen of denial Seungcheol ah! Trust me, but deep inside him, he really did miss you."

"Yah four eyes! Stopped talking nonsense you sh--"

*Knock at the door, again*

"Maybe, Mingyu's meeting is over," Joshua hummed.

"He knows he doesn't have to knock at the door, right? It's his office after all," I frowned.

Four eyes shrugged,

The door suddenly opened wide and ...

"CHEOLLIE YA!" Nancy and Tzuyu came in, immediately ran to Seungcheol, and pulled him away from me.

"Hey wait what are y-"

"Why are you hugging that , Cheollie? I want a hug too~" Nancy whined.

"Cheollie ya me too, please hug me too!" Tzuyu said the same thing.

WHAT THE  ARE THESE TWO DOING HERE!?

"Ehem! Excuse me, but I'm HIS LOVER here. So, I don't see any problem about HIM HUGGING ME, right?"

I raised a brow saying, 'You're ing disturbing us, freaks'

They both glared at me,

"Hah! I don't even know why my Seungcheol choose a guy like you. I'm undoubtedly more beautiful and y than you or this Tzuyu girl beside me." Nancy boasted, and flipped her long black hair.

*Vein pop*

This girl is really annoying.

"Lol! The EX girlfriend boasted!" Tzuyu sneered.

"What did you said!? I think you forgot that you're just Seungcheol's sister."

"I'm fully aware about that. I think you're the one who is unaware that you're just an EX girlfriend now," Tzuyu smirked.

"Oh shut up Chou Tzuyu!" Nancy scowled.

"Okay girls, calm down!" Seungcheol tried his best to separate the two since the tension between them is getting worst.

He massaged his temple,

"Please stop fighting, okay? Joshua seonsaeng nim is here too, and this is Director Kim's office."

While watching Seungcheol talking to the two girls with unexplainable expression on his face.

I can't help but to sigh.

The brat was the only reason why these girls were fighting like this anyway. Maybe it's time to ask him to choose.

"Seungcheol ah, I think you need to choose now, me ... Or them?"

This ing game of 'Who's better for Seungcheol' is really getting into my nerves!

Seungcheol looked at me in confusion while Nancy and Tzuyu glared at me.

"Y-yeobo, what are y---"

"Me ... Or them?" I repeated.

"Of course, I'll choose you!" He answered back like, 'You don't have to ask me to choose because I'll definitely choose you'

Suddenly, I felt my both cheeks heated up when I heard his answer. 

! Why do I have to blush like this just because of that stupid answer!?

"Of course he'll choose you ! He's your lover after all. But still I don't care ... Even though, Seungcheol rejects me a hundred times, I still don't give up my feelings for him ... NEVER!" Nancy said with full of determination.

"I want to stay by Seungcheol's side no matter what. I don't care if he doesn't want me. I will still stick with him like a permanent glue." Tzuyu then stated.

Ugh! I started regretting asking that stupid question now. Why did I even ask that question if I knew that these people were more dumb? 

I clicked my tongue,

"Erm ... Excuse me girls but I think you should also consider how Seungcheol would feel about this, right? Okay, I mean, no hurt feelings but, I think Seungcheol wants to spend his free time with Jeonghannie too. You know, only the two of them ... ALONE," four eyes pressed the last word harder, giving the girls a kind but, creepy smile.

The two looks at Seungcheol with puppy eyes.

"Cheollie ya, is that true? Do you want to spend more time with that ?" Nancy asked.

OH GOD COULD SHE STOPPED CALLING ME !?

Seungcheol nodded to her and smiled.

The girls pouted,

"O-okay, I-I leave you two alone. But, it doesn't mean that I already given up, okay?" Nancy pouted more while trying her best not to cry.

"I don't want to do this but, if Seungcheol said so ... Then I must comply," Tzuyu nodded.

"Thank you Nancy, Tzuyu ya!" Seungcheol grinned.

"Uwaaah!!! Why are you so handsome Cheollie ya?" They both screamed, clinging to Seungcheol again.

.
.
.

"Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!" A student from I think was Joshua's class suddenly called me.

"Yes?" I asked, giving the student my usual smile.

She blushed, and started fiddling her fingers while looking at me nervously, unsure of what she's going to say.

"A-uhmm ... D-did you like the ... cookies I baked for you seonsaeng nim?" She asked shyly.

"Huh?"

"The cookies ... That I gave to Joshua seonsaeng nim, I-I baked them for you Jeonghan seonsaeng nim," she blushed more.

When I realized what she's talking about I was like ...

That ing four eyes accepted those cookies and ate them by himself! He didn't even tell me that it was for me!

"Seonsaeng nim?" She called me again.

"T-that ... I---"

"Thanks God he gave it to you!" She sighed in relief.

"Eh? Wait, I didn't say anything yet."

She ignored me, and started talking again.

"I-I really like you seonsaeng nim! You're so beautiful and smart *bright smile* I-I hope you like the homemade cookies I baked for you, even though ... I don't really know if you like sweet food but still, I'm glad you accepted my gift! Also, I know seonsaeng nim already dating Seungcheol ssi. He's really hot, handsome, and smart too just like you."

Her smile started fading,

"Still, I want you to know how I really felt for you even though, I'm fully aware that I don't have the power to beat Seungcheol to have you. He's too perfect ... And so is you seonsaeng nim. You guys were really perfect for each together ... It's hurt but, I accepted it with all of my heart." She brings back her smile.

Perfect for each together?

*Silence*

I'm actually speechless, and don't know how to react.

Back then, when I was still studying, when someone confessed to me, I'll just ignored her or him (since both genders were confessing to me, I really don't know why) and walked away. But now, it's all different ... Specially when ... I have Choi Seungcheol.

"Thank you, I really appreciate the cookies," I smiled back at her.

Well, I'm also surprised from myself after saying those words but, I didn't regret it as well when I saw how her face lit up as she smiled wider.

"Your welcome, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!" She happily said, bowed her head and ran off.

I smiled to myself, I felt pathetic.

Love, huh?

But, I don't know what exactly love is.

End of Jeonghan POV


Seungcheol POV

"Just what I said earlier, I'm still not giving up on you, Cheollie ya," Nancy said.

We're currently at the rooftop of our school building.

I only smiled at her,

"I'm sorry for ... Suddenly leaving you before Nancy ya."

"You don't have to say sorry."

She chuckled,

"I know that you really don't love me. And honestly, I don't need that closure in our relationship since you're just playing around that time. But still, I don't regret anything. Accepting you ... For being my boyfriend, is the best thing happened in my life. Even though, I know that we're just faking it because you don't want to go to your arranged marriage interview."

I laughed when I heard what she said. I'm really crazy that time, and became crazier now. 

So, I ended up doing it again huh?

To ... Jeonghan seonsaeng nim.

"Though, I think now you're serious about him, right?"

"Hmm?"

"To  seonsaeng nim! I-I mean, to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim."

"Why do you think so?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because the way you looked at him is too different from how you looked at me before, when we're still together. Your eyes were sparkling and full of affection towards him, *bitter smile* it looks like ... He's the only person you see."

I don't know I was like that.

"I guess, you're right," I mumbled, smiling to her.

"But, I'm still not giving up!" She pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, I also know that," I laughed.

.
.
.

"Yeobo ... Is my eyes sparkling when I'm looking at you?" I suddenly asked while sitting on my brand new couch watching yeobo pouring the tea to the cups.

He just finished cleaning my room for the second time around this week. I told him he didn't have to do the cleaning but, he still insisted. Of course, he also told me to help him to clean up.

He frowned at my question,

"You're more like a dog wagging his tail to his owner every time you see me." He replied, sat down beside me while holding his cup of tea.

I laughed,

"I think you're right!"

*Silence*

"I'm going to my room after drinking my tea, you should go to bed too."

"I'm going to wait for Jihoonnie and Tzuyu. They were going to spend their night here at my place."

"Tzuyu?"

"Yup, why?"

"N-nothing ..."

"Don't worry, those two were my childhood friends."

He only nodded,

"Don't ... Stay up late."

"Aaaw~ My Yeobo is worried!"

"I'm just worried I can't sleep early because you guys were having loud party here."

"Ahahah! Don't worry we won't do that. They were just here to accompany me in my sleep."

"Huh? Why? Are you still scared sleeping alone? What are you a kid?"

"Maybe? Ahah! It sounds stupid but I'm afraid having nightmares."

Yeobo suddenly shut his mouth,

*Silence again*

"Then, I'll stay with you until they come," he only said with his usual emotionless face.

It's supposedly sounded sweet but the way he said it, is really not touching at all. But still, I appreciate it. Being with him makes my heart at ease and warm ... And my mind in peace.

.
.
.

Yeobo went to school early,

*Sigh*

I hope we can go to school together sometimes.

"Do you want to buy roses, Mister?" A young boy selling red roses asked.

I looked at him and smiled, he's too young to work and sell roses on the street.

"Okay, I'll buy all the roses you have there, but may I know how old are you?"

"I'm five, Mister!" He answered back.

He's only five,

I pat his head, and gave him the money then took all the roses he's holding.

"Uhmm ... Mister, you pay me too much."

"Take the change, also ... If we meet again, I'll definitely buy your flowers."

The boy eyes widen and nodded furiously. A beautiful smile crept on his lips upon hearing what I said.

"Thank you Mister!" He chirped and happily waved his hand.

I also waved to him and watched him leaving. Such a cute kid, I thought.

But wait ...

"Is yeobo loves roses?"


At Maria Academy,

I put down the red roses on top of yeobo's table at the faculty room. All the teachers were looking at me when I entered the room so, I immediately bowed my head and said sorry for the sudden intrusion.

After that, I went straight to our classroom but once I entered inside, Jihoonnie suddenly pulled me and ...

"Seungcheol ah, have you heard?" Jihoon asked worriedly.

"Huh? About what?"

"Kwon Soonyoung confessed to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, and tried to kiss him!" He freaked out.

"WHAT!? That ing Kwon hamster, where is he now?"

"At the basketball gym, a lot of students were already there."

My jaw tightened,

"I'm gonna beat the hell out of that hamster!" I hissed.

.
.
.

Like what Jihoonnie said, a lot of students were here at the basketball gym right now, and watching the scene created by Soonyoung with amusement. I saw yeobo looking at Kwon hamster with his usual poker face. So, I immediately ran towards MY YEOBO, and pulled him closer to me, far away to the bastard.

"What the  are you thinking confessing to MY YEOBO Soonyoung ah!?" I angrily shouted while looking at him with fierce.

Yeobo was startled and Kwon hamster glared at me.

"You'll just going to hurt Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, Choi Seungheol!"

"Huh!?"

"Just like what you did to Nancy!"

My eyes widened from what he said, he suddenly smirked.

I felt hot blood rushing to my head.

"What the  are you saying!?"

"Don't act like an innocent child! I know you only dated her because you don't want to go to your marriage interviews."

*More surprise look*

How does this wild hamster know about that? ! This ing jerk saying a lot of confidential things about me.

"Seungcheol, is that true?" Yeobo surprisingly asked.

"I-I ... Yeobo, let me explain!"

End of Seungcheol POV

#############################


That JeongCheol moment in Ideal Cut concert in Hongkong makes me cry (┳Д┳) I really did miss them because after Daddy Coups birthday they don't have that much moment together ... I'm soft! (T▽T)