Chapter 26

The Turning

"Jimin, pass me the pizza!" Hobi spoke as he was lay stretched out on a beanbag facing the TV in Yoongi's room.

"I still can't believe you've never seen Star Wars" Yoongi exclaimed, glancing at Raven. They were watching A Phantom Menace.

"I've only ever seen that one Superhero film" Raven confessed

"One" Kookie whispered, choking on his food.

"I still don't understand why are we watching this one first when you said it was the fourth one to come out?" Raven asked

"Because its the first in chronological order in the Universe its set" Jimin explained and Raven nodded.

"We are having so many movies nights so you can watch all the important films in cinema history" Yoongi said seriously and Raven chuckled in response.

"Can we order more food?" Hobi asked after finishing his slice of pizza

"Sure" Yoongi replied tossing his phone to Hobi, "Order whatever you want, within reason of course"

"Thanks Yoongles!"

Yoongi visibly cringed at the nickname, "Don't call me that"

"Ooh!" Hobi squealed while looking at the food options, "Chinese food! That reminds me of the beach" he said

"The beach?" Jungkook questioned

"Yeah, I remember the first time I went to a beach I had Chinese food that day" Hobi chuckled at the memory.

"When Jungkookie and I went to the beach we had a fish and chips" Jimin smiled over to Jungkook who returned the fond look.

"Yeah, that was a great day" Kook added.

"Where are the others by the way?" Hobi asked

"No clue, Namjoon wasn't answering his phone" Yoongi said, "I'm sure he's fine though and the others".

"We should play a game! Like tell me your most embarrassing stories!" Hobi exclaimed

"I remember back in Busan, it was the first time I saw Jimin and I was staring at him and I walked into a lamppost" Jungkook said, his cheeks showing the slightest red tint.

Everyone erupted into laughter and then Jimin spoke, "He says that but the first time he talked to me I fell off my chair"

"Wow, you guys don't do much to embarrass yourselves then" Hobi chuckled, "I've done waaaaay worse"

"I'm sure you have" Yoongi said jokingly

"What about you Raven?"

"Just the average falling over, walking into lampposts..." She said looking to Kookie.

"So boring! All of you" Hobi laughed

"I have one.." Yoongi started and Hobi's eyes lit up that it might be more embarrassing than the other's stories.

"Namjoon knows this one, well he knows them all practically but a couple years ago... in Gym class this one guy who was the literal embodiment of an like Jock and bully, well anyways he decided to pull my shorts down in front of the whole class... including my underwear"

"Ahahahhahaha! That's hilarious" Hobi burst into laughter and rolled off the beanbag.

The doorbell sounded. "Oooh that's my food! Be back!" Hobi shouted as he pounded down the stairs.

"So the teacher saw as well?" Jungkook asked

"Yep" Yoongi nodded, "The worst thing though is that isn't even the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me".


"Where's Seokjin? I thought he would want to help locate this killer's next target" Taehyung asked as he and Lexi walked through the woods.

"I called but only got voicemail, he must have something on" Lexi replied before closing her eyes and focusing on her banshee abilities.

"What are your abilities telling you?" Taehyung asked looking over at the banshee.

"That we are close but since there has been so much death in this area it is hard to pinpoint exactly where the killer or the target is" Lexi said as she re-opened her eyes. "What do you feel?".

"There is definitely a strong pull but I'm not sure whether it is the potential victim or the presence of all the other deaths which have occurred" Taehyung replied, Lexi opened to say something else when a high-pitched feminine scream ripped through the quiet atmosphere.

"I think we have found the target" Taehyung muttered before darting in the direction of the scream with Lexi close behind him.

"Did we think this part of the plan through?" Taehyung asked.

"I was just following my instincts" Lexi replied.

"What do they say now?" Taehyung questioned.

"I'm not sure they are all over the place" Lexi answered as they broke into a clearing to find the killer they had been hunting with his knife over the throat of his latest victim.

"Let her go" Taehyung shouted running straight towards the killer. The killer let out an annoyed grumble before throwing the target to the ground and stood in a fighting stance but before Taehyung could start fighting, Lexi let out a banshee scream which forced all three other individuals to cover their ears. Lexi took this time to grab the target and Taehyung before pulling them out the clearing.

The group broke out into a run, they could hear the breaking of twigs behind them which indicated that the killer was following them. No one was sure how long they had been running but the footsteps started to fade which told the trio they had lost the killer.

"Hey, you are safe now, we are going to protect you. My name is Lexi, this is Taehyung what's you name?" Lexi asked the victim.

"I'm Jung Minji, thank you for saving me, I truly thought that I was done for" the victim now known as Minji said.

"It is alright but we should not stay here any longer just in case he finds us" Taehyung said before pushing Minji towards the exit of the woods.

"I'll try Jin again, she would be safer at his" Lexi said whilst fishing her phone from her pocket and opened her contact list scrolling down to Jin's number as they made their way to his house. She clicked on the call button and held her phone to her ear.

"Voicemail again" Lexi said looking over at Taehyung before adding "Come on, he might be there when we get to his".


Lexi picked up the plant pot which hid the spare key. Jin had told Lexi about the spare key just in case a situation like this arose and they could not get in contact with Jin. Lexi quickly opened the door and hurried both Taehyung and Minji inside.

"Oh my gods" Taehyung said once he walked into the lounge.

"What?" Lexi said after she had checked to see whether the killer was following them. Lexi walked down the hallway leading to the lounge, her eyes landed on the two figures on the couch. It was Jin and Namjoon, they were making out heavily.

"Where's the bleach, I need to wash my eyes out with it" Lexi said. Jin and Namjoon pulled apart, both boys were blushing as brightly as the other.

"Hi Lexi" Jin muttered embarrassed.