Happy Ending

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the part 3 of (Until She Came). Enjoy.

 

👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐

 

 

Pairing: Sehun x Kyungsoo

 

 

Author's (POV)

Kyungsoo looked up at the person who he had bumped into ready to say sorry but froze when he saw Luhan and Kai in front of him. "H-hello Kyungsoo shi." Luhan greeted. "Hello." Kai greeted. "Oh Hi." Kyungsoo said. He is still shocked. He never thought of meeting Kai again. Then he saw Luhan and Kai holding hands. "Are you two a thing now?" He asked Luhan. Luhan nodded. "Ohh Congratulations."  Kyungsoo said cheerfully. 

Kai's (POV)

It's a surprise to meet Kyungsoo like this. I look at the small boy who might be 5 or 6 years old, holding Kyungsoo's hands. The boy looked so much like Kyungsoo. He looks cute. I wonder if he is the child which Kyungsoo got pregnant with. The child who was a part of me. "Jagiya are you done?" a voice say behind Kyungsoo. I look behind Kyungsoo to see Sehun holding some bags. "Yeah I am done Hun." Kyungsoo answered looking back. 

The little boy who was holding Kyungsoo's hand ran to Sehun saying, "Appa let's buy that bunny doll for Minzy." whining a little. Kyungsoo turned around and said, "Jihyun let's buy it after Minzy is born." He again turned around to us and said, "It has been a long time. Let's go to a cafe beside this store and catch up a little." And we agreed.

Author's (POV)

They all went to the cafe with Sehun who looked totally uninterested and Jihyun who keeps talking about how cool Sehun, his dad, is to Kai. They sat around a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter