The Heat

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Sehun x Kyungsoo
Description: Kris and Suho were a couple and had a puma hybrid named sehun. It was time for the puma to have a mate so they bought a cat hybrid named Kyungsoo. But the thing is Kyungsoo and Sehun didn't get along until the cat hybrid went into heat.
Warning: Fluff

 

Author's (POV)

Sehun was in his puma form, sitting on the couch. And everyone can easily tell that, the puma was more than annoyed. But who wouldn't be when your supposed to be mate just keep biting your ears teasingly. Just then Kyungsoo came inside their room (yes they shared a room) in his cat form, his tail waving from side to side as if trying to seduce other. He jumped up on the bed and snuggled closer to Sehun. Sehun admit that Kyungsoo can act really cute sometimes. When he is sleepy or in a mood to take a nap he would always snuggle closer to Sehun. But he found the cat hybrid annoying because most of the time the cat hybrid just do things to annoy him. Sehun pulled Kyungsoo closer to him with his paws. And an idea popped in his head. He leaned his head down and Kyungsoo's cat ears. Grooming the cat. 

Only lovers groom each other. And when Sehun groomed Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo will get really annoyed and would hiss at him to stop. And Sehun just like to annoy the cat hybrid. But to his surprise instead of hissing at him due to annoyance the cat hybrid just purred happily. His whole body vibrating with the force of his purrs. Sehun kept him. Then they eventually fall asleep. Sehun fall asleep with a happy mood.

Sehun's (POV)

I woke up a little later. And realised that I was in my half human form and that I was . I look beside me and saw Kyungsoo still sleeping peacefully. He was also in his half human form and completely . He looks so cute with his chubby cheeks. I took a deep breath in but coughed when I took in a sweet and alluring scent. The scent was so sweet and it make me hard. And realisation hit me hard. Kyungsoo was going in heat. When he wakes up, he is going to be as needy as . It is his first heat after he was adopted by Suho and Kris.

And it was my first time, staying with someone in heat. I looked down and saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter