Want Him

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description: Little alpha Jungmyeon wants little omega Kyungsoo. He is sure Kyungsoo is his mate. And the Kim and the Do family are done with their sons.

Pairing: Kid Kyungsoo x Kid Junmyeon

Author's (POV)

When Junmyeon, the next head alpha of the Black Pearl pack saw the omega son of the head alpha of Moonlight Pack; the young alpha swore he felt his heart beat louder than the bass. And the scent of the omega drove him crazy. That time he was only 8 years and the omega, named Do Kyungsoo, was 5 years. The younger omega was just so cute Junmyeon so wanted to just cuddle him or put him in his closet, hiding him from the danger of the world. He had decided that Kyungsoo was and will be his mate from the first day they met. So here he is standing a little away from the where the omega was playing with another alpha with large ears, chasing each other around on a large field. Junmyeon glared at the other alpha who was now caging the small omega in his arms, rubbing his nose on the omega's neck. 'He is touching my mate'. Little Junmyeon thought. His small hands clenching on his sides. He felt angry because no one touches his mate. Only he can do that. 

He walked up towards them and pulled the small omega out of the other alpha. "Don't touch my mate." He snarled as threatening as an 8 year old alpha can be. "Junmyeon hyung." Kyungsoo said looking up at him blinking his eyes innocently. "He is not yours." The other alpha said. "He is. So back off from what's mine." Junmyeon said growling a little. He dragged Kyungsoo inside where their parent's wants. "Eomma I want to marry Kyungie soon because I don't want other alphas near him." Junmyeon said to his mother whose eyes widen at what her son said. Others also reacted the same way she did. "B-but hyung I am not your mate." Kyungsoo said timidly. "Yes you are. You are my mate. And when we marry we are going to stay together. I am going to knot you and have pups. And i will always be your alpha." Junmyeon stated proudly puffing out his chest a little. Kyungsoo's cheeks redden at the words. 

"Junmyeon-ah you are just a pup. You don't even fully know if Kyungsoo is your mate or not." Mr. Kim, junmyeon's mother stated. "No mom I know. I know Kyungsoo is my mate." Junmyeon said arguing with his mother. Starting from that day, the two kids, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon became more closer. The younger always smelled like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter