Still The Most Beaitiful 3

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's (POV)

The next day Baekhyun decided to go to where Kyungsoo was. He had decided to bring back Kyungsoo. He dressed up and took the car keys. He hadn't slept properly the whole night. And he had dark circles around his eyes. And his eyes look red due to lack of sleep. He went outside and to his garage where he kept his car. He went inside his car and drove towards where Kyungsoo's brother Yifan's house was. He took a deep breath thinking what he would say to Kyungsoo. What he would say to Yifan? He had to tell Kyungsoo today. If not he would lose Kyungsoo forever. No he can't lose Kyungsoo. 

He reached there in a few minutes since Yifan's house wasn't that far from his house. He parked the car in front of the house. He got off the car and walked to the front of the door. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. But no answer. He rang it again. The door opened when he was about to ring the doorbell again. Junmyeon was the one who opened the door. "Hello. Who do you-" Junmueon stopped mid sentence when he saw who it was, giving Baekhyun a cold glare. "What do you need Baekhyun?" Junmyeon asked in a cold voice. "H-hyung I need to meet Kyungsoo p-please hyung." Baekhyun said stuttering feeling tears in his eyes. "You can't meet him. How much do you want to hurt him? Stop it Baekhyun it's too much. Yifan doesn't want Kyungsoo to meet you ever again." Junmyeon said.

Junmyeon's cold facade wavered a little seeing the tears in Baekhyun's eyes but still he can't let Baekhyun meet Kyungsoo. Yifan doesn't want it to happen. "Hyung I-I please let me meet him. I h-have to tell him many things. Pl-please hyung." Baekhyun said trying to hold back his tears. "No can do Baekhyun. Kyungsoo has been hurt enough. I don't want him to suffer because of you anymore." Junmyeon said and he shut the door quickly. He was getting unable to keep his cold facade seeing Baekhyun like that in tears. 

Baekhyun stood there for a minute. He knew he have disappointed Yifan hyung with his actions. He turned around, hanging his head low, walking back to his car. He felt disappointed at himself. He got on his car and drove away from there. He was driving but he wasn't paying any attention to the road and the traffic lights. He just drove blindly. He was in his own world when he was startled from a loud and then. CRASH!!!!

Kyungsoo's (POV)

I just came out from the bathroom, wearing a comfortable dress. And i went downstairs and saw Junmyeon hyung sitting on the couch massaging his forehead. "Hey hyung are you okay?" I asked. "O-oh I am okay Kyungie." Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter