Unexpected Meeting

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is a request from one of my readers who ship Red Velvet Joy with Kyungsoo. Hope you will all like it. 

 

Enjoy~

 

 

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

 

 

 

 

Description: Joy is a simple girl who wants to live peacefully but her life is turned upside down by her high school and college bully Do Kyungsoo. After college she and Kyungsoo went to their different ways but fate is cruel so after Joy becomes a doctor she again meets Kyungsoo. But it is different. They are not in school. Instead they are inside a hospital and their seniors, asking them to work together. What will happen? Will they work together? Or not?

Pairing: JoySoo/ JoyKyung (Romance)

Author's (POV)

Joy look around as she walk inside her college. She was looking out for her bully Do Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo was the top student of the college and also rich. But he was a cold, scary and a bully. He has been bullying her since high school and she was getting sick. All she wanted was to live in peace. Was that too much to ask? Well it seems to be too much. She fortunately didn't saw Kyungsoo and started walking towards her class when someone held her wrist preventing her from walking. Her breath hitch knowing who had caught her without even looking. It was definitely Kyungsoo. She turned around and it indeed was Kyungsoo who hadocaught her. "Where do you think you are going? Avoiding me, huh?" Kyungsoo sneered. "N-no." She said, stuttering. "Then what?" Kyungsoo asked. His tone was scary. Joy stayed quiet. "You are such a useless girl." Kyungsoo said. She felt tears in her eyes. "Get away now. I don't want to see a cry baby like you." Kyungsoo said. She swore that Kyungsoo's voice cracked a little at the end. She felt her tears roll down as she turned around and walked to her class.

Kyungsoo stayed behind looking at her retreating figure. God he hated himself. "Bro why are you bullying her when you love her?" Chanyeol, one of Kyungsoo's friend asked. "I don't know Chan." He said sighing. He really loved Joy but here he is bullying her. "She will hate you if you keep bullying her." Jongin also known as Kai, his another friend said. "I know. I just don't know why I keep bullying her." Kyungsoo said with a sigh. "You better change your way of treating her." Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter