Before She Came

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is someone else story I took her permissiom to add this short story in this book. And make slight changes. She said yes so I added this story in this book. 

 

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

 

 

 

 

Pairing: Sehun x Kai x Kyungsoo (broken kaisoo)
Description: Kai and Kyungsoo were in a 3 year relationship and were happily living until Krystal came. Kyungsoo found out Kai had cheated on him with Krystal the day he was planning to tell Ksi that he was pregnant. Heartbroken and feeling lost Kyungsoo went to his bestfriend Sehun's place and unexpected things happened.
Warning: Angst, fluff and slight .

 

 

Author's (POV)

It had been 3 years since Kai and Kyungsoo had been dating and they were already thinking about marriage. The couple were really happy. But there is a saying right which says 'Every happiness comes to an end one day or another.' Their happiness started fading away when Kai's ex named Krystal came one day to their house. Asking if she could stay there for a while until she find a new apartment because her last apartment got flooded because she forgot to turn off the water tap. Kyungsoo being the kind person he is said 'yes'to her request. But after 2 weeks of Krystal's stay in their house, Kyungsoo noticed that Kai was a little distant from him. Most of the time Kai was spending his time talking to Krystal about god-knows-what.

It was on Saturday, Kyungsoo was returning from his work place. He worked in a cafe along with his best friend Sehun. Sehun was the CEO of the Oh Corporation but he also works in cafe because he also enjoyed working in a cafe. Earlier in the cafe, Kyungsoo found out that he was pregnant but didn't told anyone about his pregnancy. And he was returning home a little too early. He wanted Kai to be the first one to know about his pregnancy. He reached his home in 15 minutes. He found the front door already open, so he just pushed the door. He walks inside slowly feeling a little uneasy. And what he saw inside broke his heart into pieces.

Kai and Krystal were making out on the couch. Kai was shirtless and he wasn't even pushing Krystal away. Kyungsoo's phone which he was holding along with the pregnancy test tube dropped to the floor. The sound caused by the phone landing make Kai and Krystal jump away from each other. Kai look at Kyungsoo in shock and in guilt while Krystal was looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter