Before She Came 2

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys. This story is the second part of "Before She Came". Enjoy reading.

 

🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

 

 

 

Pairing: Sehun x Kyungsoo

Author's (POV)

Sehun reached Kyungsoo's house in 18 minutes. He saw Kyungsoo standing there in tears and the bag he was holding. He parked the car in front of him and got out of the car. He took his bag and put it on the backseat and make Kyungsoo sit on the front with him. Then he started the car engine and drove towards his house. "So what happened Soo?" Sehun asked in a soft tone. And Kyungsoo told him everything. Sehun's kuckles turned white due to clenching his hands on the car steering wheel.

Sehun's (POV)

I felt so angry. I look at Kyungsoo and saw that he was crying. I stopped my car near a garden. I turned to his side and hugged him. "Don't cry Soo. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve better. I am here with you. Shhh shh don't cry. And I will be the father of the child if you want." I suggested. "But it will j-just be a burden to you. I think I should j-just a-abort it." He said between sobs. "Soo don't you think aborting would be unfair. The child didn't do anything. You should keep the child and I will gladly be the father. And don't tell me that you will be a burden because you aren't. And I... I love you Kyungsoo. And you will never be a burden to me." I confessed. He cried harder but nodded his head as 'yes'.

Author's (POV)

Weeks passed. Sehun had quit his job in the cafe. Instead he concentrated on being the C.E.O of the Oh Corporation and a good father to the child which was still inside Kyungsoo's womb and a better husband to Kyungsoo more. In a short time Kyungsoo had fallen for Sehun. There was still a fear in Kyungsoo that Sehun will cheat on him like Kai did but Sehun always proved him wrong. Sehun doesn't even look at others like he looks at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was more happier. When Kyungsoo was 3 months pregnant, they decided to be an officially married couple. So they had an press conference since Sehun was the C.E.O. They told the reporters about their relationship and about Kyungsoo's pregnancy. Many were shocked. The news about them travel to the whole country. And 4 weeks after the conference they got married. 

After marriage, Sehun built a new office for Oh Corporation in Beijing, China t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter