Fallen Angel

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Kris x Kyungsoo (Fluff,slight angst & )
Description: Kyungsoo was a fallen angel. He wasn't being kicked out for comitting a sin. You see Kyungsoo is the clumsiest person and fall from the cloud while playing. But the thing is he fall in a wrong place and in the wrong timing. In front of the wrong person. He accidentally fall in front of the demon king Kris Wu.

 

 

Author's (POV)

It was 10 pm in night and the moon was shining brightly. And Kris was walking around his large garden. Trying to cool down his temper. His body guards has done something wrong and it irritated him. So here he was trying to cool down his anger. He look up the sky and saw something shinning. He fly up to see what it was. When he fly closer to the thing he realised that it wasn't just a thing. Instead it was someone. He was sure that it was an angel if the white wings and the golden halo was anything to go by. And the angel was somehow unconscious. He quickly pulled the unconscious angel to his chest, carrying him bridal style and slowly flew down. Since he lived inside the forest, inside a large palace. He bring the angel inside the palace. 

"Who is the beautiful angel you are carrying?" Kai asked with a smirk. "None of your business."  Kris said. He didn't want Kai to ever see the angel. Kai is a seducer and had ruined many angels. He went to his room and laid the unconscious angel down his large bed. His bed sheets were crimson red and  complement the angel's milky while skin. Kris look at the angel who looks gracious. Looking at the little angle made him want to protect him. "He is so beautiful and too innocent."  A voice said in the back. Kris look back and saw Kai leaning his body in the door frame. "You can know how pure and innocent an angel is with the help of the halo. The angels whose halo shines brightly are the most innocent ones. And the angel you brought has the brightest halo I have ever seen." Kai said.

"Most of the angels are innocent Kai." Kris said sighing. "Well I would like to ruin the innocence of this beautiful angel." Kai said referring to the cute and small angel coming towards the bed and touching the angel's face. Kris suddenly felt possessive and angry with what Kai said so shoved Kai hard. His eyes turning green. "Don't touch him." He growled. "What?!! Is he your mate or something that you are feeling so possessive?" Kai snapped. Then realisation hit them both hard. "He is your mate, huh. A ing angel is your mate. I shoild just kill this angel. He might bring trouble." Kai hissed. But Kris shoved him ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter