Still The Most Beautiful 2

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yayyyy. Double update 😜😜

I was free today so I decided to do double update. Enjoyyyy★

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

 

Author's (POV)

Kyungsoo was sitting in his brother's room crying. He had told his brother and his mate Junmyeon about what happened and they were angry. Yifan and Junmyeon had left him there, yifan was angry and was about to kill Baekhyun immediate but Junmyeon had went after him to stop him from killing someone. Kyungsoo felt lost, hurt. He can feel a headache forming. But he just ignored it.

Baekhyun was not that different from Kyungsoo. Just as Kyungsoo went out he called his friend Chanyeol and his 6 month pregnant mate Jongin. "What the actual Baek ing hyun? How can you do that to Kyungsoo?" Jongin yelled, his pregnancy hormones acting up. "Jagi calm down." Chanyeol tried to calm his mate down. "Don't even try Chan." Jongin growled. "I didn't even yelled at him. I don't know why he is acting like this." Baekhyun said. "What did you just say? Are you saying Kyungsoo is over reacting. Ugh Chan i am going out for now. I don't want to kill anyone now and I don't want to see this ungrateful, ed up alpha. If I were Kyungsoo i woild have fed him poison, kill him or something." Jongin said pointing to Baekhyun and went out. 

"Why is everyone blaming me?" Baelhyun asked sighing. "Because it is your fault Baekhyun. You just don't see it. Baekhyun you and Kyungsoo are together through arrange marriage. That time you had to break up with your girlfriend Taeyeon and you blamed everything to Kyungsoo. I know after your marriage you have slowly fallen for Kyungsoo but you never show it. You had made him pregnant but you still don't express your love. Seeing from Kyungsoo's perspective he must be hurt and think that you still don't love him. And don't care about him at all. He must think that he is not enough for you and that he is not worthy of you. Whenever he do something for you, you never seem to appreciate it. 

You work with Taeyeon also Baekhyun. At home Kyungsoo makes dinner for you, wait for you eat dinner together but then you will come home and say 'I have eaten dinner with Taeyeon'. Can you even guess what he must feel that time. He is trying to be the best omega, atleast the best wife for you but you just push him away. I know you care and love him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter