His Comfort, His Noona

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description: Kyungsoo really loved Kai. But Kai already have Baekhyun. It breaks his heart. So heart broken and crying he went to his only comfort, to his noona; Park ShinHye.

Pairing: KyungHye/ ShinKyung and Chnasoo

Kyungsoo's (POV)

Today I am going to confess to Kai. I have loved him ever since we met and now I am ready to tell him. To confess. All of our friends, the twelve of us; i.e Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Suho, Lay and me, are going to hangout. I was already, dressed in a plain white shirt with black tight but not to tight jeans. Kris hyung is supposed to pick me up. Just then I heard the horn of a car in jfront of my house. I knew it was Kris hyung so I went downstairs and out of my house, locking the door behind me. "Hello Kyung." Kris hyung greeted. "Hello hyung." I greeted. "You nervous?" Kris hyung asked. He knew that I was going to confess to Kai. "Yeah a little." I answered honestly. "Don't worry Kyung. Everything will be okay." Kris hyung said and I nodded.

We reached to Tao's large apartment where we are going to hangout. We knocked on his door and Tao answered fast. "Hello guys. Welcome." Tao said. "Where are others?" Kyungsoo asked. "They are already here." Tao answered. They went inside and greeted each other. The whole day they ate and played video games, truth or dare. And now it was 1 pm already. They were all sitting around because Kai said he has some announcement to do. "What is it Kai?" Sehun asked. "Umm.. I don't know if you guys really notice but Baekhyun hyung and I... we are dating." Kai said. Everyone cheered and congratulated the new couple except for Kris and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo felt lost all of a sudden. While Kris was looking worriedly at him.

'What? They are..... dating?' Kyungsoo thought. He felt like a fool. He should have known. The subtle touches, the way Kai and Baekhyun stare at each other. All of it. He should have known that they are dating. "U-uh guys. I got to go now. Some one n-needs me." Kyungsoo said standing up. Kai look at him worried. He knew something was bothering Kyungsoo with the way the older was stuttering. "Hyung are you okay? Who needs you?" Kai asked. "S-ShinHye noona needs me. I am g-going now. C-congratulations." Kyungsoo said as he turned arpund and walked out of Tao's apartment leaving the others dumbfounded. "Is kyungsoo hyung crying? I saw tears." Tao stated and Kris wanted to throw the younger off a cliff for that stating that.

Everyone look at Kris. Because they all knew that kris knows what was up with Kyungsoo. "Hyung why is Kyungsoo hyung acting like that?" Kai asked. Kris sighed. He was not suppose to tell this but he can't do anything because he knew his friends won't stop pestering him until they get the answer from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter