The Gift Of God

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Discription: Do Kyungsoo was only 15 years when he found out about the magical world and met Jongdae, the lighting bender. After that time, he never met Jongdae again. And next time he sees jongdae again, they are both all grown up. And Kyungsoo swears he felt his heart flutter. And jondae also feels the same.

Pairing: ChenSoo

Author's (POV)

Kyungsoo stood in front of the window. No one was with and he was bored. And it was also raining. And he could see the lighting strike again and again. Many might think that lightning is scary but Kyungsoo think the opposite. He finds them beautiful and elegant. He was just looking at the sky and all around when he saw another boy who looked a little older than him run on the empty street while some men in black dresses was chasing him. Kyungsoo felt the need to help the boy. So he quickly put on his shoes and went out of his house, and ran under the rain to where he saw the boy. Just then he saw the said boy running towards him. He quickly held the other's hand stopping the other from running. He drag the other inside his house without any second thought.

"Why did you brought me here?" The other boy asked when they were inside the house and Kyungsoo locked the look. "You seemed to be in trouble and I just wanted to help." Kyungsoo said. "Thank you. I needed help. I am Jongdae." The boy, Jongdae said. "I am Kyungsoo. But why were those men after you?" Kyungsoo asked. "Well they want my powers." Jongdae said. "What powers do you mean? Are you kidding me?" Kyungsoo asked, confused. Jongdae shaked his head a little then he stood up and grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist and dragged him towards the window where Kyungsoo was standing earlier. "You saved me. So I am going to trust you a little and show you my power." Jongdae said. Then he concentrated looking at the clouds and flicked his finger. Just then the lightning strike. Kyungsoo jumped a little in surprise. And jongdae did it again.

"You did that. Y-you controlled the lightning. That's so cool and beautiful." Kyungsoo said. Jongdae look at him weirdly. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. "Shouldn't you be scared that i have a freaking power? Or shouldn't you be scared of lightning? Most people do." Jongdae said. "No. I am not scared. I think lightning strikes are beautiful." Kyungsoo said. "You sure are an odd one." Jongdae said. "I get that a lot." Kyungsoo said. "Well then I will be going now. Don't tell about me to others. I hope we can meet again, Kyungsoo. You are really interesting." Jongdae said then he went out of the house. Kyungsoo just remained standing there. He didn't stopt Jongdae or something he just stood there in a deep thought. "Will we really meet again?" He asked to himself.

 

 

6 years later.....

 

Kyungsoo is now 21 years old. He has grown up to be a beautiful boy. He was pretty and beautiful. And he has a fem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter