Still The Most Beautiful 4

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last chapter. Hope you will enjoy.

 

 

 

Author's (POV)

Kyungsoo sat beside the hospital bed where Baekhyun lays unconscious. He held Baekhyun's hand, crying. "I-I know you don't love me. I know you never did. I know you hate me. But I always t-tried to be a best wife for you. And it hurts me very much and I hate you for hurting me. But I love you so much that I-I don't want you to be away. I want to be with you even though you push me away from you. I know that I am not worthy for you and that I am ugly. B-but I want you to wake up soon. I-I don't to see you hurt like this. I love you too much that I can't even unlove you." Kyungsoo said, sobbing softly. He felt Baekhyun's hand which he was holding twitch. And then he felt Baekhyun holding back his hand.

Kyungsoo look back up at Baekhyun and saw that he was awake. He wipe away his tears. "I-I will go out." Kyungsoo said, trying to go out, thinking Baekhyun wouldn't want him anywhere near him. But Baekhyun held his hand not letting him go. "I-I am so-sorry." Baekhyun choked out, a tear rolling down his eyes seeing how hurt Kyungsoo looks. "Wh-what?" Kyungsoo asked confused. Baekhyun sat up slowly ignoring the pain he felt on his back. "D-don't. You need to rest." Kyungsoo said helping Baekhyun sit up. Baekhyun suddenly pulled Kyungsoo down so that Kyungsoo was sitting on the bed. He held the omega's hand. "I-I am sorry for hurting you K-Kyungsoo. Honestly yes I hated you at first but as I started staying with you I started loving you. I realised how beautiful you were, both inside and outside. A-and don't say that you are not worthy of me. It's me w-who isn't worthy of you.

You always kept loving me even when I pushed you away. But trust me; I didn't did that intentionally. I-I wasn't good at showing my love to you and keep pushing you away unintentionally. And you are n-not fat nor ugly. People might say you are fat, they might say you look ugly during pregnancy but to me you are still the most beautiful omega to me. And y-you always will be. And h-honestly in my eyes you are glowing with the baby bump. You are the only one I love now no other omegas and I can't imagine living without you now. S-so please stay with me. Don't leave me." Baekhyun said and now both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were crying. Kyungsoo hugged his alpha and Baekhyun hughed him back without any hesitation. 

Baekhyun kept saying 'I am sorry.' He ignored his pains hugging Kyungsoo tightly. "It's okay hyung. It's okay." Kyungsoo said trying not to cry. They pulled away from each other. Baekhyun look at his omega intensely while shied away. Baekhyun pulled his chin up and leaned in giving Kyungsoo a sweet kiss. Kyungsoo kissed back. They pulled away after a few seconds. "I-I will go now. Junmyeon hyung is outside." Kyungsoo stuttered blushing. "Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter