Unexpected Meeting 2

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second part of the story Unexpected Meeting. 

And guys. I started a youtube channel. For the first time. I am not the best or I don't think I am even good but I tried. I made a video for DAY6 jae aka Park JaeHyung. My youtube channel name is Oinam Suchitra so please check it out

 

 

 

 

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 years later...

Author's (POV)

Seven years have passed and now Joy was a successful doctor in a hospital named 'J Hospital'. She had studied in the America and after her studies she came back to Korean to persue her dream as a doctor. She had become more beautiful than she already was and she was a really kind heart person. She has got really great friends in the hospital like Irene, Seulgi, Yeri and Wendy who are also doctors. She was walking inside the hospital where she works in. "Hey Joy director is asking for you in his office." A voice says from her right side. She turned around to see her friend Irene. "What does he wants from me?" Joy asked with a whine. "He wants you to meet someone. He is so handsome." Yeri, her another friend said coming and standing beside Irene. "So this someone is a 'he'?" Joy asked. "Yeah Joy. He is so so handsome. If I were you I would start seducing him." Irene said jokingly. "Where is Wendy and Seulgi?" Joy asked. "Hm they are in the operation room now." Irene said. "Why are they in the operating room so early?" Joy asked. 

"Ah the doctor who was supposed to do the surgery couldn't come today so instead of him, Wendy and Seulgi had to do it." Yeri answered. "Ah. Then I will be going to director's room now." Joy said. She walked towards the elevator and pressed on the number 4 since the director's office was in the 4th floor. When she reached the 4th floor the elevator door opened and she walked towards where the office room was. She stood front of the office's door and took a deep breath before knocking. 'Come in' the director's voice came from inside. She opened the door and went inside. She saw a guy sitting with his back facing her while the director was facing him. "Hello Sooyoung-ah. Please meet Dr. Do. I want you to work with him. The thing is he is going to be your partner in the next world medical presentation which will be held in Jeju." The director said. 'SooYoung' her director likes to call her by her real name but she doesn't like it that much.  

The said male turned around and look at Joy. When she saw his face it felt like the whole world froze. All her memories of her high school life coming back. Do Kyungsoo. There he is in front of Joy looking at here with same surprised face. Joy felt tears in her eyes. She wanted to run out of the room so much. But she is a doctor and have to act like a professional. So she did what a professional doctor would do. She said 'yes'. Though she regretted saying 'yes' a little. She was definitely going to the club to drink. She needs to get wasted this day after seeing the one person she hated the most in her life after 7 freaking, ing years. She felt like her head will explode or something.

Do Kyungsoo had regretted all his life choices when Joy left the country and knowing that it was because of him hurt him to core. But he kind of deserved all the pain his heart is suffering from because of the way he treated the one he loves the most. After Joy had left he became a mess if it wasn't for his friend Sehun. The younger male had helped him in every way and he was reason why he is successful now. The reason he became a successful doctor in 'Seoul Central Hospital'. The director of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter