Little Tease

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description: Kyungsoo is an average student and he really loves one of the school kingka named Zhang Yixing aka Lay. One day he was invited at a party in Lay's house so he decided to seduce and tease Lay.

Pairing: LaySoo

Warning: Strong Language

 

 

======================================

 

 

Author's POV 

Kyungsoo was in the cafeteria with his friends Luhan and Baekhyun. His friends was busy eating their lunch while Kyungsoo was busy staring at his crush. The good looking kingka of the group EXO. EXO had six kingkas namely Jongin, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Yifan, Sehun and Yixing. All of them were good looking but Yixing aka Lay was the one who caught his attention. He was sitting on one of the benched leaning on the table in front of him slightly, looking at Lay (mentally *couch* stripping *cough* *cough* him).

'Oh my god. He is so handsome. If he could just notice me. Even for once. Ugh he is just so hot and cool like a Greek god and-" his thought was cut off when he received a smack on his head. He turned around to see it was Baekhyun who smacked him. "Dumb stop day dreaming about him. I can literally hear you dirty thoughts" baekhyun said. "Yeah yeah. Says the one who stalks Chanyeol." Kyungsoo scoffed causing Luhan to laugh when he saw Baekhyun's red face. Baekhyun glared at Luhan and said, "The one who stalks and drools over Sehun is laughing." Luhan's face immediately turned a red color.

"Ahh by the way there is a party in Lay's house. Are you guys going?" Luhan asked trying to change the topic. "I don't know. I am not sure." Kyungsoo answered. "Aww you should come. I mean everyone is invited. And in the party you can even seduce and tease Lay." Baekhyun suggested jokingly. "Hell yeah I should." Kyungsoo said smirking evilly. "God Kyungsoo I was joking." Baekhyun said. "That joke is going to turn true." Luhan said looking at Kyungsoo's evil smirk.

In the Kingka's table....

"Hey Lay the small guy with large, round eyes is staring at you again." Chanyeol said. "Um-hm let him stare then." Lay answered. "He is literally whipped for you I swear." Kris said. "And I wouldn't mind that. He is cute. I think his name was Kyungsoo I guess. He is cute but his is hot." Lay answered, and Kris accidentally dropped his spoon on the floor when he heard what Lay said. "I think Lay is not really innocent as I thought huh?" Kris said. "He is not innocent at all. He got hard when he saw Kyungsoo dancing to-" Sehun said but got cut off when Lay shoved a steamed bun inside his mouth. "Artificial love." Chen aka Jongdae completed for sehun making Lay groan.

"Just shut up guys. I couldn't help it with.." Lay trailed off. "With what?" Kris asked. "With him grinding on the floor. Ugh he have this cuteness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter