The Wolf And The Cat Hybrid 2

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's (POV)

The classes went well fortunately for Kyungsoo. And then the lunch period come, he turned to his7 right where Chanyeol was sitting. "Hey did you get all the notes?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" Chanyeol asked. "Ah I need to burrow it." Kyungsoo said. "He probably didn't took the notes since he was busy looking at Irene." Baekhyun said earning a glare from Kyungsoo but he just shrugged not really scared at Kyungsoo's glare. Kyungsoo then turned around to where Irene was seating to ask if she wants to eat with him but to find the seat empty. "Bro she already went out." Kris said from the other side making him sigh. "Let's go to the cafeteria now. I am hungry." Sehun said more whined. "Okay okay let's go." Luhan said and they all went out to go to cafeteria. Kyungsoo was just walking with his friends across the locker room when he saw something which made his blood boil.

There Irene being pinned by two guys who were both dog hybrids on the lockers and Irene looked really scared making her whimper. Kyungsoo's eyes turned golden looking at the scene before. He couldn't control his anger. He walked towards them growling, his friends freezing looking at him. He punched the two boys who were pinning Irene and look at them with a glare. "What the were you doing?" He growled out standing in front of Irene in a protective manner. The two boys cowered in fear. Do Kyungsoo was someone who shouldn't be messed with. "We w-were j-just..." the boys said stuttering, but trailed off not knowing what to say. "If I ever see you again messing with her I will make you regret every choice of your life. Now get out of my face." Kyungsoo growled out. The two boys scrambled away in fear and the other students there were looking in surprise. 

Kyungsoo then turned around to see Irene on the grown. Her back was leaning on the locker which was obviously hers, crying silemtly as tears rolled down her face. Seeing her tears made Kyungsoo's heart break a little. He got down and wiped the tears away. "Hey hey it's okay. Come on don't cry." He said helping her stand up. "I-I was so scared." She said as she literally pounced on Kyungsoo hugging him. Kyungsoo's heart beat started going faster as his nose is filled with the strawberry and water lily's scent mixed. He rubbed her back in a comforting manner. "It's okay." He said again and again while holding the crying girl until she calm down. They pulled away from each when she was not crying anymore.

And Kyungsoo saw the blush on her cheeks and he felt satisfied knowing that she was blushing because of him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "N-not really." She said. "So wanna ditch school with me. Not really ditching though. I can ask the teacher if we can go home saying you are not okay." He asked. "Will they let us go?" She asked. "Yes they will. Well I am the son of the founder of this school." Kyungsoo said making her laugh slightly. "Then I would like to ditch school with you." She said, still chuckling. "Then let's go." He said taking her right hand on his left hand. They walked towards Kris and others. "Hey guys I will be going home early today. Please tell the teachers that I have gone with the new student because she was not feeling okay." He said. "Okay bro. Now go." Jongin shooed him away. "Bye" he said. They first took their bags from their class and went out of the school. They went to where Kyungsoo's car was parked. Kyungsoo opemed her car door and they both got in. Kyungsoo sat on the driver seat while Irene sat beside him. 

He started the engine and drove towards where he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter