Destiny

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Luhan x Kyungsoo (Fluff)
Description: Luhan was a person who forgot to smile after his parents death. No one was able to make him smile. Until a boy with big round eyes and heart shaped lips named Do Kyungsoo came to his life. He called Kyungsoo, 'his destiny.'

Author's (POV)

Luhan was coming back to his apartment after his soccer practice. He stayed in a small but not too small and cozy apartment by himself. It has already been 5 years since his parents death, since he forgot how to smile. He smiled in front of his friends but it never reach his eyes. While he was walking inside the building, he heard many guys talking about a cute guy. Baekhyun, his eyeliner lover friend, came running to him. "Hey Lu hyung have you heard about the new guy who is going to move in here. He is going to be your neighbour." He said. "No I haven't heard about it." Luhan answered. "Boy you should see his face. He looked so cute, he was so small and his smile stole our breath. Jongin almost fall from the stair looking at him. He is going to move in tomorrow morning. He came here to see his apartment today." Baekhyun informed. Luhan didn't say anything but chuckled. He went to his own apartment and went inside. That night he fall asleep, thinking about the guy who is going to move in the next day. He admitted he was curious about the guy everyone was talking about.

The next day.....

Luhan woke up when he hard a crash from the next door. He quickly climb of the bed a little annoyed. He went outside his apartment and knocked at the next door. A cute guy opened the door while smiling. Luhan stood there frozen. 'This must be the new guy. Gosh he is so cute.' He thought. "Hello. How can I help you?"  The cute guy asked. "Ohh I was here to ask if you were okay. I heard a crash and got worried."  Luhan said. "Oh I am fine. I accidentally broke a glass while setting up the glasses and cut myself a little." He said. "I will help you then." Luhan said. "O-oh okay. Thanks." He said letting Luhan come inside his apartment.

Luhan's (POV)

"My name is Do Kyungsoo and I am 20 years old. Nice to meet you neighbour." The cute guy said giving me a heart smile. "I am Xi Luhan and I am 22 years old. Nice to meet you too Kyungsoo." I said. He was smiling so brightly at me that I couldn't help but smile back. It was first time, after my parents death, to smile genuinely. Then I helped him set up his things. After we were done we sat on the couch. "Thank you Luhan hyung for helping me."  Kyungsoo said. "It's okay. Anything for a cutie like you." I blurted out. Then Kyungsoo's face turned beet red. "Y-you also look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter