Being Mrs. Jeon

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry. I added this chapter in my another book. My clumsiness strikes sometimes. I know I can be a big doofus somethimes. Anyway enjoy. Sorry again

Β 

Β 

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pairing : Jungkook x Kyungsoo
Warning : mention of kidnapping, fluff

Author's (POV)

Kyungsoo was now a Jeon. It has been one 7 months since he and Jungkook got married. And Kyungsoo was now 5 months pregnant with twins and he was really happy. But being Mrs. Jeon is not that easy because jungkook being a rich, intelligent and strong man,the C.E.O of Jeon Corporation, they have their fair share of haters/enemy. So jungkook was really protective over Kyungsoo. He was scared his enemies might harm Kyungsoo and their unborn babies. So here Kyungsoo is with his brother Lay's mate Suho buying baby clothes in a big store with 4 bodyguards following him all around. "So Mrs. Jeon which kind of clothes do you want?" The chasier said looking at the bodyguards warily. "Ahh please show me some onsies and other baby dresses." Kyungsoo said.

The workers in store showed Kyungsoo various dresses and Kyungsoo bought some cute onsies, some baby shirts and pants and he also bought a fluffy pink, blue and white towels which Suho suggested for him to buy. After they were done with the clothes, they went to look for toys and plushies. He bought a large panda plushie for the babies (for *cough* himself *cough*). Then they went back home after they were done. When they reach home, Kyungsoo felt a feeling. It felt a if something bad was going to happen but he shake off the feeling. "What happened? Are you okay Kyungsoo?" Suho asked. "I am okay. J-just thinking." He said trying not to stutter. Suho nodded unsurely and they went inside Kyungsoo's room.

Kyungsoo changed his dress into something comfortable. "Kyungsoo I will go now. Lay must be getting worried." Suho said and the younger nodded his head in understanding. "Hyung I will tell one of the bodyguards to drop you home." The younger offered. And suho accepted it. Suho was also 2 and a half month pregnant and Lay was also getting protective like Jungkook. But it was understandable since they (their husbands) had many haters/enemies that might harm them. After suho was gone, Kyungsoo picked up his babies stuff and went to the nursery to keep the stuffs. The nursery's walls was painted beautifully in ocean blue colors, full of toys, it had a large walk in closet where they kept their baby's dresses and it also had a large white table where diapers and towels are kept neatly. They also have a nice drawers where small toys are kept and two white,beautiful cribs for the twins. He placed the clothes he bought in the closet and the towels and the panda plushie on the white table.

He look at the clock and realized that it was already 4 pm and that Jungkook might be coming home anytime so he went to the kitchen and made kimchi spaghetti for his husband to eat. Just as he was done making it, the door bell rang. Kyungsoo went and opened the door. He thought it was Jungkook but it wasn't him. It was a girl with fierce eyes, looking at him with a smirk. Kyungsoo suddenly felt his heart beat rising up. "What can I d-do for you?" He said. His nervousness showing up. "Oh dear you can do many things for me." The girl said with a smirk. Kyungsoo was about to close the door out of fear but the girl injected something in him and he felt down on the floor. Black doting his vision. His eyes felt so heavy, he can't even open it. The last thing her heard before he fell fully unconscious is 'jungkook will be mine again'. And he didn't knew what the girl really meant by it.

After Kyungsoo fall unconscious,a guy came out from behind the girl. He carried Kyungsoo to the car. The girl and the guy went inside the car and drove away. The girl smirking while looking at Jungkook's house where she saw the bodyguards unconscious. The bodyguard who went to drop Suho came home to see the others unconscious with no Kyungsoo. He freaked out and called Jungkook and Kyungsoo's brothers. He knew for sure, Jungkook was going to kill him for sure. Even if he won't kill him for real he knew Jungkook was gonna do something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter