Still The Most Beautiful

Everyone Loves Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: BaekSoo (Angst)

 

Description: Kyungsoo is a pregnant omega who got ignored by his alpha Baekhyun. Baekyung and him were married through arrange marriage. And even though Baekhyun loves Kyungsoo he doesn't know how to properly express his love. So when he raised his voice to kyungsoo, Kyungsoo got insecure thinking that his alpha didn't love him at all. And went down.

 

Author's (POV)

Kyungsoo sat on the couch glaring at his alpha who is now playing a goddamn stupid game on his phone instead of giving him some well deserved attention. "Baekkie can you stop playing that and cuddle with me." Kyungsoo whined. "No baby. I want to play some fun games now." Baekhyun said not even looking up at his omega. Kyungsoo huffed and continued whining. Baekhyun got annoyed due to his whines. "Can you stop whining? I am getting annoyed here. Just go and sleep or something." Baekhyun said in a annoyed tone, with his voice raised surprising Kyungsoo. He look at Baekhyun wide eyes. His alpha was still lost in the game and he did not even look up at him, not even for once.

"O-okay I am s-sorry for a-annoying you." Kyungsoo stuttered trying to hold back his tears. Baekhyun didn't even noticed the tears in Kyungsoo's eyes since he was still looking at his game. Kyungsoo went up to their shared room. Slowly drops of tears started to fall but he wipe them away fast. ' my pregnancy hormones for making me this sensitive' he thought. His heart hurt. Baekhyun has never talked to him like that with an annoyed tone. 'Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. I mean o-our marriage was arranged. He loved Taeyeon before me.' He thought. His heart hurting more at the thought. He didn't want Baekhyun to love anyone romantically who isn't him. Call him selfish he won't care.

He touched his protruded belly, placing his right palm over it. He felt a slow kick. "Cupcake, Jelly i think daddy doesn't love me and you two also." He whispered feeling tears again. He was in his fifth month and it was getting harder. He was pregnant with twins. He felt another kick and then another. "But don't worry I will still love you two even if daddy doesn't want you." Kyungsoo said patting his stomach. He went to the bathroom and look at himself on the large mirror. 'Oh my god. I look so fat. So chubby. And ugly. Maybe this is why Baekhyun is not giving me attention anymore. Maybe he doesn't like me at all now. I am not the kind of omega he wants. I am not his ideal type. I look so horrible.' He thought to himself.

"Cupcake, Jelly I am so sorry I don't look pretty. I hope you two will look like your dad so that you can look good and not horrible like me." He said, silently sobbing. His pregnancy hormones was messing with his heart and brain. He knows it but he just can't stop his feeling. He locked the bathroom. Then he took all his clothes off. He went to the bath tub and filled it with warm water. When the tub was filled he turned off the tap and got inside the water slowly. He sat in there silent. "Cupcake Jelly should i go away from your dad so thdadhe can find the omega he likes and stay with him or her?" He asked to himself. He felt two kicks making h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter