Who is in love? You.

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sighed deeply after closing his door.He didn't really want to see Seungri or talk to him at the moment because he knew he would give in if younger could find some time to use that soft voice on him.

He just didn't really understand why Seungri acted like that.Okay they were getting along well and all, but Seungri seemed very furious that night.Like he really didn't like Jae Joon, and from Jong's face Jiyong could say even his friends got scared when he get angry.

He decided to sleep since Hyorin was there to take care of Moon, he knew Seungri wouldn't let him go if he would step outside of that room.

"I told you to stop, Jae Joon." He answered after turning on his phone, seeing younger didn't stop calling him. "Good night." He said before hanging up and he was about to get into his bed sheets but Jae Joon didn't stop it, called him again and again.

"Jiyongie hyung--"

"Tell him to stop." 

Seungri was looking at him with hopeful eyes when he suddenly opened his door and walked inside the living room, made the three of them look at him.

Younger was lost when Jiyong handed him the phone but after hearing the voice, his expression got darker.

"Where are you?" Seungri asked loudly as he got up from couch with the phone. "Just tell me---where the are you and I will make you understand what I meant before."

"That's enough." Jiyong pulled the phone away and hang up when Seungri was about to walk away. 

"Hyung--"

"Good night." He said without looking at him, walking back inside his room with the phone.

Jae Joon didn't call again anyway.

 

 

***

 

 

"Good morning."

"Good morning---Are you okay?" Youngbae asked and Jiyong nodded, sitting beside him on the kitchen table.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes." Seungri grimaced, he was already sitting there with Lina on his lap.The girl was touching the red places on his face softly, seeming worried about him.

"Here----better?" Lina slowly blew on his cheek after placing a soft kiss on the red place, making Seungri close his eyes and smile before sighing.

"Sooooo---soooooo much better." 

Hyorin chuckled at the sight when he started to kiss Lina, who was giggling while trying to get away.

"What are you doing?"

Everyone looked at Jiyong when Hyorin suddenly said as the guy was putting a plate in front of Seungri.

"I don't like it, it's his favorite." He mumbled without noticing Seungri was grinning while hugging the girl on his lap.

"Why are you surprised? He is my wife."

"You wish." Jiyong said as he kept eating, not letting Seungri . "Also I took it back---you are not my type."

"What?" Seungri looked at him with a disappointed face.

"Did he said you are his type?"

"You can't take it back, you already said it."

"I did take it back, just now." The two ignored Youngbae's question as they kept arguing in a surprising way for Hyorin and Youngbae.

"You can't and get ready, Lina is getting late."

Jiyong lifted his head with that because it was his duty to take Lina school so it had nothing to do with Jiyong.But when he was about to ask that, he saw younger's face.It was really something, not few scrapes.

Seungri looked at him like he didn't get why he was staring.

"I can't go to work with this face, I will come to your studio."

"What?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows, holding his fork as he looked at younger. "Why? You can just stay at home with Moon."

"But I don't want to."

"I don't want you in my studio."

"Hyuuuungg~"

"No."

"Come on!"

"No, you can go out and beat some boys outside."

"You know he deserved that!"

"Of course he did! But it doesn't mean you can just go out and punch him in the face! Do you know how many times he called me?! He is sick! He could've hurt you!" Jiyong suddenly snapped, making everyone go silent and stare at him.

"Just----let's get your backpack." He said and pulled Lina into his arms when others kept looking at him, obviously didn't expect him to react like that.

"No---don't do that." Youngbae aimed his index finger at his wife and it made Seungri stop staring at Jiyong's back but look at the chuckling woman.

"Come on, it will be so nice!"

"No." Youngbae was walking back to living room when Hyorin followed him and kept chuckling about something Seungri didn't understand.

 

 

 

***

 

 

"What are you doing?" Seungri stood beside him when Jiyong was drawing something, holding Moon between his arms and looking at the canvas with curious eyes.

"Wow----that bunny looks cute--look Moon~" He turned the boy around to make him face with the canvas while on his pacifier.

"Mommy is such a good artist."

Jiyong stopped with that, glaring at him as Seungri kept blinking cutely while smiling.

"Come on hyung! I said I am sorry."

Jiyong kept being quiet when Seungri started to whine.

"Are you gonna ignore me for that son of a ?"

"It's not about him." Jiyong looked at him with the brush between his fingers. "Are you ing dumb? You could get hurt, look at your face.We need to take care because this boy here--" He pointed at Moon. "--and that girl who loves you so much, need us.We are the only ones who can take care of them.Do you think I care about him? But something could happen to you--" Jiyong closed his eyes and sighed deeply when Seungri took his brush all of sudden and pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter