Kind of

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri stopped in front of the door because he didn't know Jae Joon well as others and he thought he was going to hurt Jiyong.But he was sitting there on his knees, touching Jiyong's hair with a smile.

He really liked him.

Seungri sighed before opening the door loudly.

"Jiyong---we should go." He grabbed older harshly as Jiyong groaned.

"Hey--how about your phone number?" Jae Joon asked with a smile and before Jiyong could look at him Seungri grabbed his arm.

"We should go, he is drunk." He said and dragged older out without waiting for a response.Jiyong was drunk anyway, he kept sleeping on the way back home and Hyorin chuckled when she saw Seungri dragging him by his waist.

"That's what I am talking about." She winked before helping younger to put Jiyong on the couch.Older quickly hugged the pillow and kept sleeping like nothing happened, making Hyorin chuckle again.

"How is Moon?" Seungri asked.

"He is okay, they are sleeping." She pointed at the bedroom. "I am taking the bed since I am the older so...good night." She grinned before walking away and Seungri chuckled, knowing Lina was sleeping with her for the night.

"So..We are a troublemaker, aren't we?" He mumbled to himself while opening the buttons of his shirt. "I just took you out for few hours and you already made someone have a crush on you." He kept mumbling, taking off his shirt and putting it on couch.

He never really think about it but older was really good looking, plus everyone was watching him the moment he opened his mouth.He was a sweet talker, which made Seungri snort as he remembered how Jae Joon watched him like he was an angel or something.

"I'm sorry---I am..--" Jiyong suddenly frowned in his sleep and when he choked on his words, Seungri could only look at him. "--sorry." he mumbled and Seungri saw his lower lip twitching before he got silent again.

Honestly Seungri wasn't a guy who loved to know about other's lifes, especially Jiyong's.He didn't wonder a about him because they were cold to each other for a long time, plus he thought he was just a coward.But lately he could see Jiyong was more than he thought and the weird thing about older was, he didn't try to get closer to Seungri.Younger was a guy who can make anyone feel comfortable with him, he didn't even try hard for others to like him but for Jiyong, it didn't work at all.Everytime Seungri asked a private question, he was just being silent or changing the topic, not giving any answer to him and it was strange.At least for Seungri.

He never felt close to Jiyong but he was starting to feel like he was beginning to care about him.Because he didn't really want Jae Joon to take an advantage of him, he was like this with his friends.That meant he wasn't really feeling hate towards Jiyong, that was something too.

 

 

                                                     ***

 

 

"Morning." Seungri said as he walked out of his room, seeing Jiyong was already changed into new clothes and looking at his wet hair, he even took a shower.

"Morning." Jiyong said with a smile and Seungri stopped, looking at him with his furrowed eyebrows.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I am sorry----Did I cause any trouble?" He asked, still smiling and Seungri sighed. 

"You liked it didn't you?"

Jiyong chuckled at that, putting some plates on the table.

"I did."

Seungri snorted, walking to bathroom.

"Seungri-yah." Jiyong suddenly called and Seungri stopped as he touched on the doorknob.He was surprised because it wasn't how older called him usually. 

"Thanks, I needed that." He said with a smile which looked really sincere and Seungri just nodded, walking inside the bathroom.He knew older was talking about the night, probably getting drunk and having fun for a while made him feel better.But still he felt weird with the way he called him.

"No---you know it's not about that--" He slowed down when he was passing by the bedroom after shower. "---No Bae---it wasn't like that---I didn't do anything." Jiyong kept feeding Moon as he tried to explain himself to his friend, making Seungri wonder what they were talking about. "Seungri was there all the time---I just got drunk and came home---it's okay."

Younger walked inside all of sudden, making Jiyong look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Jiyong shook his head.

"I will call you later." He said, hanging up as Seungri sat on the other side of the bed with the towel around of his waist.

"He is just worried." He answered Seungri, looking at his wet hair. "Don't you need to go to work?"

"Plans changed." He sighed, lying on the bed as he put a hand on Moon's tummy. "The meeting is cancelled."

Jiyong nodded, lying on the other side just like younger.

"You can go out since I am here." Seungri said, looking at older's pale face.

"I have a headache." Jiyong mumbled as he leaned his cheek on the pillow. "Last night I----did I cause any scene?" He suddenly asked, looking anxious about something Seungri couldn't understand.

"Nothing except making my friend fall in love with you." Seungri joked but his smile fade away when he saw Jiyong didn't smile at all.

"Sorry about that." Jiyong said and Seungri looked at him again to be sure he really saw a pout on his face.

"He was the one who didn't leave you alone, why are you saying sorry?" He said but Jiyong kept looking at the baby boy instead of him. "A lot of my friends are bi or whatever---we don't care about who s who." With that Jiyong lifted his head and looked at him.

"That's cool." Jiyong showed him a little smile, making Seungri got even more confused.But younger didn't say anything else and closed his eyes.

"It's not about ing at all." He heard Jiyong mumbling before he drifted into sleep, starting to want to know more about older.

"Hey--oh--" he opened his eyes when he felt a weight on him.He smiled as he saw Lina placing herself into his embrace.She didn't say anything but when Seungri looked at the other side of the bed, he knew she wanted to be in there as well.Jiyong was hugging Moon who was slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter