It's not always easy

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean?" Seungri asked as the lawyer, Seunghyun they met minutes ago told them the couple left a testament.

"They didn't have a testament until Moon was born, but after that they wanted to write it down since they both didn't have a family." The guy explained and Jiyong gulped, sitting beside Seungri quietly.They were still in their clothes from yesterday, couldn't just clear their minds after losing their loved ones all of sudden.

"There are two names in it." He said and made others look at him. "Lee Seungri and Kwon Jiyong." He said with a sad smile and Jiyong let out a sigh, feeling his eyes starting to burn with the mention of his friends.

"They clearly said, you guys can't take the kids."

"What?" They both looked at the guy with horror.

"We know if something happens to us at the same time, they both will try to change their lifes for our kids." Seunghyun read with a low tone, which made Jiyong cover his face with his hand.

Seungri took the paper from him for make him stop reading, because he knew Jiyong couldn't take it.

"They said they didn't want their kids to live separated, and they knew both of you guys won't let the other take the two of them."

"Wait---are you telling me one of us still can take both?"

Seunghyun nodded when Seungri asked seriously.

"But I want to say, they didn't want you to do this.They knew there won't be anybody to stood up for their kids and they didn't want you guys to stop living your lifes because of their kids."

"That's----" Jiyong started to laugh and shook his head. "We are not some dudes---We owe eachother everything and they would do the same for us."

Seungri nodded quickly, they were not some friends for each other.It wasn't that simple.

"Just---tell us what to do.We are not letting them go." Seungri said as he put the paper back on the table and looked at the elder guy.

"It's not easy." Seunghyun said and put his hands on his lap before looking at the other two. "One of you guys can take the both but you should prove that you have enough financial--"

"He is rich." Jiyong pointed at Seungri, who puckered his lips before nodding. 

"You mean---he will take the kids but you guys are going to look after them?" Seunghyun shook his head no. "You can't separate them, I am sorry."

Jiyong sighed deeply.

"Even if he takes the kids the progress isn't easy.There will be an inspector who will come and check if the kids are still staying together, living a family life and all."

This time Seungri sighed and rubbed his face.

"We both won't give up on this." Jiyong said after a while, all of them was obviosly thinking. "So can you be more clear with the option we have?"

Seunghyun looked at the orange haired guy before nodding and looking at the other one.

"You guys have just two options at this point.You won't try to take them and let government put them in orphanage, or you both start to live together." He pointed at Seungri. "With him being their officially father."

Seungri and Jiyong looked at each other before Seunghyun his lips and began to talk again.

"Look, it's not so simple.That inspector won't live the kids alone until a year passes and---what's your job?"

He suddenly asked Seungri.

"He is a business man." Jiyong answered. "And I am an artist."

"See?" Seunghyun opened his palms, trying to explain it to them. "That inspector won't give you a call before coming to check, what will happen if she comes and you are in another country, leaving the kids with someone else? Or one of them is with him?" He pointed at Jiyong. "You guys can't fake it, believe me, I am in this for a long while and it's not easy."

Jiyong messed his hair and was about to say something when suddenly Moon began to cry.

"Jiyong samchon!" Lina opened door with her messy black hair and still sleepy eyes. "Moon is crying--" She stopped when she saw the stranger inside the house. 

"It's okay, come here." Seungri quickly got up and brushed her hair back as Jiyong walked inside the room for take care of the baby.

"Good morning." Seunghyun smiled at the girl after grabbing his suitcase and getting up. "You guys still have a week, this is my number if you need anything." He said and Seungri shook his hand, taking the card.

He closed the door after the guy and sighed before putting a smile, turning back at the yawning girl.

"Are you hungry? I can make you pancakes." He winked at her as she nodded eagerly.

"But first---wash your face." Jiyong pointed at the bathroom as he leaned his back on the doorway, feeding the little boy between his arms.

"Okay." Lina nodded, obeying Jiyong as she walked inside the bathroom.

"I never thought you knew how to cook." Jiyong joked as he saw Seungri pulling his shirts sleeves up and making pancakes as he said.

"Yeah, Jane made me learn." He answered with a smile, which Jiyong mirrored sadly.

"You know I--" Seungri put his palms on the counter and looked at the older, who was still carryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter