Blushy Teacher

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey! I brought something to eat and--" Seungri stopped when he saw a guy in the studio, Jiyong turning to look at him as he noticed the confused looks Seungri was giving to the guy.

"Oh hey---this is Dan, the manager I met at the exhibition.This is Seungri--" Seungri walked closer and Jiyong paused as Dan reached out his hand for a handshake. "--my friend." he completed and the guy smiled.

"Nice to meet you."

Seungri nodded with a smile as they shook hands, raising his eyebrows at Jiyong in the second the guy looked away.

"And he is here for?"

"For to see his other works." The guy answered, looking at Seungri. "I think he is pretty good and I am planning to get your friend before other managers."

"Yeah, my friend is pretty good." He said with a full smile, patting Jiyong's back. "I am glad someone is appraising his work." 

The guy smiled and Seungri mirrored it before pulling the bags up.

"Anyway---I will make some coffee then, since you need to see around." He said and walked to kitchen, making Jiyong excuse himself and follow him.

"Don't you need to go to work?"

"He has a ing beard, Jiyong."

"Yeah.." Jiyong suddenly scratched the back of his ear and Seungri looked at him with an opened mouth.Because he definitely remembered that move, older did it when he was drunk and Seungri was teasing him about telling he was handsome.

"Why do you do that? Are you ing shy?"

"No----what--no." Jiyong pulled his hand when Seungri slapped it. "I was just---fixing my hair." He said, tucking his orange curls behind his ear.

"No." Jiyong aimed his index finger at him when Seungri kept glaring at him. "He is here for work."

"Yeah I know that kind of works, I am business man." Seungri said, pulling out the things before he started to make coffee. "You went that exhibition all alone and this smart noticed the puppy looks you were giving like 'hey, I don't know anything about this work and I will smile like an angel to you if you try to help me.' Now he is here for work---he has a beard, I know why he is here."

"I can't believe you." Jiyong glared at him before walking away, making Seungri snort.

He really did know it, he was good at reading people and he was a damn business man.He knew no one would track a guy just to see his paintings, especially if he had a beard.

"Yes, we will have an another exhibition next month and---"

"Here." Seungri suddenly made his way between them, pushing Jiyong away as he was holding two mugs to give them.

If he needed to be honest, he never really got jealous of anyone.But with Jiyong it was different because he hated the fact that people tried to take advantage of him.Jiyong seemed cool and nice but inside, he was a damn softie which Seungri loved.But with others, it could be something bad since they made it seem like they were helping him.

"Are you ing kidding me?! I can talk on my own!" Jiyong was yelling angrily after the guy left.

"Did I say you can't?"

"Seungri!" He screamed and Seungri kept sitting there quietly with Moon on his lap, like he didn't really do anything at all.

"I don't need protection! I am a grown up man!"

"I wasn't protecting you." Seungri was talking in a low tone while Jiyong's volume was very high.

"Really?! Then what the were you doing with standing right there every time he tried to come close?!"

"Just..standing."

"Seungri!"

"I was being a...nice friend?" He looked at Jiyong. 

"Oh you." Jiyong hissed angrily. "You are just----acting same as my mom." He suddenly said and Seungri felt alarmed with that.

"No---Jiyong." He stood up after placing the baby down, following Jiyong to kitchen. "--I was just--"

"Just what?"

"Okay, listen to me." Seungri said after a sigh, still talking softly while older was fuming. "You are still not somewhere high because you don't have strong connections, you don't come from a rich family and you don't with people to make you famous." He said, Jiyong grimacing as he looked at him. "And that guy---was here for to do that."

"And you think I am just gonna--"

"No." Seungri stopped him. "I think you are so capable of making him go the away, that's not the point."

"Then what's the point?!"

"The point is I can't stand them to look at you like you have no one to stay behind you! That's the point!" He suddenly said and Jiyong kept looking at him.

"I know it the best, I was born into this Jiyong.It's not about being beautiful, they just go after everyone who has nobody behind them---you know what? Do you want to get bigger? Do you want some people to see your work? I can ing do that! You don't need some arrogant ers to look at you like this just because they will help you!"

Jiyong his lips and sniffled before putting the mugs into the sink.

"Are you done?" He looked at Seungri, who seemed like a puppy at the moment.

"I am---not done if you are mad."

Jiyong snorted, walking back to the room.

"You should stop acting like you are my husband."

"Maybe I really wanna level up." Seungri quickly followed him, biting his lip as he tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter