I know I can treat you better

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Welcome back!" Seungri laughed when Lina threw herself on him at the moment he stepped inside.Seungri was sure she was still not over the orphanage days, because she always acted like that, she was feeling like if Seungri or Jiyong walks out, they wouldn't comeback.

"Easy there--" He smiled and lifted her up in his arms. "So---not welcoming from my wife?" He mocked older as Jiyong appeared in front of door.

"Shut the up."

"Shut the up." Lina repeated after him, which made Seungri press his lips together.

"No---you don't say that." Jiyong said before glaring at Seungri.If Seungri needed to be honest he was having fun with teasing the older and they were in good terms for a while, at least not screaming at eachother's face, that was a huge step for them.

"I should go to studio---there's food in fridge and Moon is sleeping already--"

"Okay, wifey."

" you."

" you!"

"Not you! Don't do that again---it's not funny." Jiyong looked at the giggling girl as he rushed outside after taking his phone and jacket.

"Seems like I am not the only one who likes to ." Seungri chuckled and closed the door, sitting on the sofa with Lina.

"I like him." She said with a smile and Seungri couldn't help but smiled everytime she looked at them like that, because she was really happy to be back at home and it made Seungri feel nice to know he did the right thing.

Taking care of the kids wasn't that hard, just like Hyorin said, it became easier after they decided to get along.Seungri was still not good at looking after Moon as much as Jiyong but he was learning anyway.

"Yeah sure----we will talk about it tomorrow, I need to go." He said and hang up without waiting for a reply because he heard Moon's crying from the room.

"Hello there---hey--come on..don't do that, we are buddies." He mumbled while taking him between his arms.Lina was still having issues about sleeping alone so he left the room before the girl could wake up and let her sleep on her parents bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Moon is crying." He said as Jiyong picked up the call. 

"Did you feed him?" Older asked but Seungri was still swinging him inside his arms, furrowed his eyebrows as Jiyong sounded too exhausted.

"I did, I even checked his diaper.Everything seems fine but he keeps crying."

Jiyong paused for a second but the baby was still crying so damn loud, caused Lina to get up and open the door.

"Is he sick?" Jiyong mumbled more to himself. "He was a bit grumpy all day but---check his temperature."

Seungri did as he was told but he frowned when his palm felt too hot at the moment he touched Moon's forehead.

"I guess---he has a fever."

Jiyong sighed loudly from other side of the phone.

"Is he okay?" Lina walked closer, caused Seungri to pause for a moment.

"What should I do?" He suddenly asked, it was the first time he felt like Jiyong was the older.

"Grab your keys and drive to hospital, we will meet there."

"Okay." Seungri mumbled, getting up and grabbing Lina's jacket.

"We should go to hospital---I can't leave you alone." He put the jacket on her while still holding the Moon, who completely went red because of crying.

Honestly Seungri felt so damn nervous until he drove to hospital, it wasn't even that far but he never saw a sick child before, hell, he used to play with them, that was all.

He gulped hardly as he walked inside with Moon and Lina, looking around to see older but he wasn't there.

"Hey hey---why so loud?" He was still waiting for their turn when Jiyong appeared in the hall with a smile. "Are you okay?" Older asked as he took Moon from him and Seungri nodded, noticing he seemed anxious.

"I am sorry----Can we go inside first? He is really bad." Jiyong suddenly asked the woman who was in front of them, trying to take her turn because Moon didn't stop crying.

"Thank you." He said to her before hitting Seungri's arm, motioning him to follow.

"I was wondering who was being so loud, here we go." Doctor said with a smile as Jiyong brushed Moon's hair back and sat on strecher with him.

"He was so grumpy all day." He said while she was checking him and Seungri was still standing there, Lina holding his hand and leaning her head against his hipbone.

"It seems like he catched cold." She said and pinched his cheek before walking to her desk. "After a serum he will sleep peacefully." She said as she gave Jiyong a paper, which Seungri didn't know what for.

"He is okay but you don't seem okay." She suddenly chuckled at Seungri but younger didn't understand what she meant.

"Yeah he is---just---he got panicked." Jiyong said with a smile, surprised Seungri as he patted his shoulder.

"It happens, you guys are young to be dad anyway." She said and Jiyong just smiled, grabbing Seungri's arm to pull him outside.

Thanks to older, after few minutes they were inside a small room with Moon, who was sleeping quietly after having the serum.

"It's okay, he will be okay after few days.Kids get sick, that's a rule." Jiyong said with a smile and Seungri let out a sigh before nodding.

"Even she was better than you." Jiyong chuckled, caressing Lina's cheek who was sleeping on Seungri's lap like it was the most comfortable place ever. "I always thought---" he stopped and looked at Seungri. "I didn't expect you to panic like that, you know..You always seem like you have the control of the world." He said with a chuckle, looking at Seungri.

"I honestly.." Seungri kept looking at the girl while talking. "--I just pretend like I have the control." his lips curved into a little smile as he looked at Jiyong. "It feels safer like that."

Jiyong didn't say anything else but just nodded slowly.He was starting to see that boy wasn't the person he thought, Seungri was very different than he showed to others.

"And I didn't expect you to be so calm." Seungri said. "I thought you are the type of man who cries with babies."

Jiyong chuckled at that and ruffled his hair, making Seungri notice his orange locks seemed really soft.

"I guess we are not the person others used to see us from outside." Jiyong said in a low tone. "It's fine, don't worry." He suddenly smiled at younger as he patted his back and Seungri let out a deep breathe, like he really needed that.He got panicked a lot than he showed but he was used to hide it very well, this time he couldn't do that since it was about Moon.But he was feeling calm again with staying in that room.It was in the middle of night and somehow that hospital room was peaceful enough to make him start relaxing.

"You seem tired." He said in a soft tone, looking at the older who was sitting beside him on the little sofa.Honestly he noticed he never take a look at Jiyong's face, he seemed very tired and he should have been dealing with his work right now.But it got cancelled because of Moon's sickness as well.

"I'm fine." Jiyong showed him a smile as he pulled his sleeves inside her palms. "Just sleepy." He mumbled and Seungri nodded.He really didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable but still they were not so used to talk to each other like that.They didn't even see each other too much.When Seungri was in, Jiyong was out; and when Jiyong was in, Seungri was out.They didn't mind it tho, they were just trying to get used to their new life.So this was kind of weird, but still calm.

Seungri was answering his texts when he noticed Jiyong's head was on the sofa's back.He remembered the older saying he had issues about sleeping and now thinking about it, he never really saw Jiyong sleeping a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter