Let the feels lead the way

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"See that? Moon is especially happy tonight.Cause he wants to go out more, right baby?" Jiyong smiled at the baby as Seungri carried him.

"Really?" He looked at Moon, raising his eyebrows. "So you just wanna spend some money? That's easy, dude."

Jiyong tsked at that, walking after Seungri as the younger entered the restaurant.

"This looks.."

"I know, honey." Jiyong said, holding her hand while they kept following Seungri in the giant place. 

Jane and Han wasn't that rich, they were doing well but this, this was something out of their league.That was why Seungri and Jiyong agreed on staying in their house.Because Seungri's life was pretty different from theirs, including Jiyong.But younger wasn't a show off, so they were doing well together even though he liked the spoil the kids, earning a lot of glares from Jiyong for doing that.

So whenever they went out or anywhere, they didn't over do it even Seungri could afford.That was why it felt different to be in a place like that.

"Hey, Seungri! Long time no see!" A guy in a very dark suit smiled as he stood up, quickly looking at the baby in Seungri's hold when he walked closer.

"Hello there---oh god---look at this handsome, mom!" He took the baby into his embrace, surprising Jiyong with the act because he really thought this dinner was going to be so weird and cold.Like that rich families he used to saw on TV, but that guy did seemed very nice to him.

"I missed you." An elderly woman hugged Seungri, Jiyong figured out it was his mom.

"Me too." He said kindly but Jiyong could see he was kind of nervous, like didn't know how to act. "This is Jiyong---Lina and Moon." he pointed as he said their names.

"I was looking forward to see you, Jiyong."

"Hello, mother." Jiyong quickly bowed, earning a smile and felt surprised again when the woman touched his hair lightly to signal him to stand up.

"Don't be so formal, it's alright." She said and he nodded, watching Seungri hugging few people while others were adoring Moon's face.

"Nice to meet you Jiyong, nice hair color." Seungri's father said when he bowed and he wasn't sure if the guy was teasing or he didn't like it.Because the whole table seemed very elegant, Jiyong was like a shiny orange in the middle.

"I mean it." He chuckled and Jiyong realized that he saw his worried face, but didn't realize he usually didn't give a about others thoughts, he felt nervous because he didn't want to embarrass Seungri.

"Thank you." 

"Hey." Seungri pulled his arm before he could say anything else. "Come here." He pulled Jiyong away, sitting across to his mother and father.

"And I am his cousin----I don't even like him."

"Shut up." Seungri said as young boys kept introducing themselves to Jiyong.He was still surprised since he thought he would be ignored and be busy with kids, but Seungri's family seemed surprisingly warm. "Can we have a baby chair?" Seungri asked one of the waiters and the boy nodded, quickly walking away to get what he wanted.

"Wow!" Few boys cheered and Seungri glared at them.

"Shut up, now."

"But you--"

"Shut up."

"But they are right." His mom chuckled, making Jiyong look at her. "You are acting like a real dad, which is surprising."

Seungri sighed at that, not seeming very pleased.

"If you were this good, you could've get married."

"Come on auntie----let's not bring this up." One of the boys said, pointing at Lina and Jiyong got what she meant.She was upset about Seungri's decision since she knew he wouldn't have a life after this.

"Let her bring up whatever she wants." Seungri suddenly said, pulling Lina's chair close to him. "I am a dad anyway." He said, winking at the girl as Lina smiled.Jiyong knew he wouldn't act like that but he did because he didn't want Lina to feel bad about it.

"He looks happy, don't do that." The boy said in a low tone to her and Jiyong saw her nodding, not wanting to ruin the mood.

"So, we are all curious.How are you guys holding up?" Other one asked while Seungri was placing Moon on the baby chair, being sure that he wouldn't fall down.

"We are pretty good." Jiyong answered after noticing everyone was looking at him. "Honestly.." He put his arms on the table and looked at Seungri's mother. "I got confused when you seemed surprised about Seungri's act, because he is usually very mature."

Her eyebrows raised up with a surprised expression, few boys chuckling in the background as she looked at him.

"I am serious." He chuckled, making others smile with that. "I couldn't have done this without him." He said with a soft smile as Seungri looked at him, not expecting older to talk like that.But he knew Jiyong was good with people, more than him.So he wasn't surprised the fact that every family member's eyes was fixed on him.

"Ri-----can I eat this?" Lina suddenly pointed at a plate and Seungri chuckled.

"You can eat anything you want dear." His mom said, putting the plate in front of her with a smile.Their eyes met for a second and Seungri seemed surprised with his mother's act.

"What? Your choice is still your choice, you are my son." She said and Jiyong smiled, looking at Seungri's reaction.But younger kept his poker face and Jiyong understood that just like him, Seungri and his family's mind wasn't so matching too.

"You've tried pink hair too? Really? Do you have a photo?"

"Stop it." Seungri glared at him when one of his relatives kept adoring Jiyong.They were already eating and honestly Jiyong didn't feel so left out, it felt pretty warm and nice.Plus Lina seemed excited too, already went out to look at the garden with one of the daughter of Seungri's cousins.

"Should I check her?"

"She will be fine."

"But--"

"It's okay---here." Jiyong put a piece of meat on his plate.Everyone thought he was the one who kept worrying about kids but Seungri was top on that. "Try this."

"But---"

Jiyong sighed when Seungri kept looking through the window, trying to see where Lina was.

"Here." He took the meat back and stuffed inside Seungri's mouth with his chopsticks. "Just enjoy your time, she is playing."

"But--" Seungri said after chewing the piece.

"No buts." Jiyong aimed his chopsticks at him and glared until he nodded.

"Jiyong." He leaned to older after few seconds, making Jiyong sigh. "There is a pool---what if she goes too close and--"

"Here, see that? Relax now." He said when he saw two girls walking back inside.

"Dad! Can we play with my toy? The garden is huge!"

"But--"

"Please!"

Her father smiled before pointing at a bag, which she pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter