The most precious feeling

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's awesome!" Lina said excitedly, looking around like it wasn't a plane but a space ship.

"When are we gonna fly? Is it gonna be like---vuvuuvuuuuuu!!!" She moved her hand on air like it was a plane.

"It will move a bit at first but then you won't feel anything." Seungri said, caressing her hair softly before she nodded and looked at Moon.

"You are so lucky." She said with a smile, squeezing Moon's cheeks playfully. "I never saw a plane before but you are using it at this age.Yaaayyy~" She said, giggling while playing with her brother.

"Yes, we should take a lot of photos for him to look since he won't remember." 

"I can take photos but your phone is important---it can get lost." she said and Seungri chuckled.

"Why do you think it's important?"

"Cause you are talking in other languages and looking like this." She said, putting a serious face like Seungri did like every time he was having a business talk.

"I make my face like that?" Seungri chuckled, patting her hair as she nodded.

"Jiyong? What are you doing?" Seungri turned at his other side, Lina was looking through the window, watching passengers walking around.She was sitting beside the window since she was the most excited one.

"What? Nothing." Jiyong answered but he kept shifting on his seat like he was uncomfortable.

"Mommy is scareeeddd~~ Mommy iss--Ouch! Ji!" Jiyong hit his head when he was swinging Moon's arms and making fun of him.

"Shut up." Jiyong said with a glare.He took few flights but honestly, he didn't like it that much.

"I can't believe I accepted this." He mumbled.He wouldn't accept it but Lina had her effect on both of them and Jiyong didn't have heart to say no to her.The kids got through a lot and he knew they deserved some good time.Especially Lina.But when Seungri told him he was going to pay for everything, he didn't accept it.In their deal it was very clear, Jiyong made it clear, they were not going to live like Seungri was a ing millonaire cause he knew if younger wanted they could took a private jet instead of this.But they made a deal, the kids were going to live normal for a while since a lot of things happened and changing their lifestyle all of sudden would be even more complicated.Seungri seemed okay with it, Jiyong caught him secretly spoiling Lina when he saw Seungri bought her a damn big car toy, which was better than the one Lina played with his sibling's sister at restaurant.Jiyong always suspected that two was spending more money behind him but he let them.It took two days for Seungri to convince him for this trip, telling him that it was really nothing for him and he didn't need to be uncomfortable about having a trip that he couldn't pay.Because he already took care of a lot of things for Seungri and younger said he really wanted to took them to that trip for some free time.

"Yeeeessss!! Please pleaseeee!!!" Lina was chuckling happily when Seungri said they were going to pool, not to sea since Seungri wouldn't let them breathe because he was a damn daddy material.

"You guys change---I need to get something." He said when they were in their hotel room, one room with a big bed since they couldn't be seperated because of kids.

"Where? Seungri." Jiyong glared at him, sensing he was on something.

"Nothing really, coming in a minute."

"Can I wear the pink swimsuit?"

"Sure Lina, come here." Jiyong said, grabbing one of the bags to find her clothes.After a while Lina was in her pink swimsuit, Jiyong putting their towels in a bag as she was playing with Moon on the bed.

"Are you guys ready? Well, I fell in love with your mama again and..Okay okay." He put his hands on air when Jiyong grabbed the nearest sun lotion, ready to give him a shot on head.He was teasing him but Jiyong's body seemed really good with all the tattoos.His body was completely white and bright, his now purple hair seeming even more shiny with the green shorts he put on.

"What's that?" Jiyong asked, pointing at the box in Seungri's hand since he put his hands on air.

"Oh that---that's a little gift for my partner in crime." He sat on the bed, giving the pretty box to Lina.

"Is it for me?" Lina asked with a bright smile, taking the box on her lap.

"You wanted to take photos so I thought.."

"Are you ing serious?" Jiyong sighed.

"It's so...pretty!" Lina squealed when she took out the pink polaroid from the box.

"Is it mine?"

"Of course."

Jiyong chuckled when Lina threw herself on Seungri.

"Thank you so much!"

"It's nothing--hey." Seungri patted her back and pulled her away slightly. "You don't need to thank me for anything, okay?"

"Yeah." Jiyong said as she was staring at the new machine between her hands. "Because he is the daddy." Jiyong put his palms on Seungri's shoulders as he looked at Lina. "So you don't need to thank, just let him buy things since it's his duty." He teased and Lina giggled, nodding as she kept touching the camera.

"Come here---you do it like this." Seungri pulled her closer to show her how to use it. "You are gonna use this films for now but I will buy more when it's finished---put it here and..give us a pose Jiyongie!"

Jiyong chuckled before making a kissy face while folding a towel and Seungri captured it.

"Aha! See! It's this easy." He said as he took the photo.

"It's awesome! Ji! Look! You look so pretty!" Lina grabbed the picture, showing it to Jiyong.

"Well honey, the machine is good but not that much.Mommy is already pretty." Seungri teased, like every time he did as he got a chance.

"I love this! It's my first photo!" She said, holding the photo.

"You can take a lot of photos." Seungri smiled, ruffling her hair before getting up.

"Jiyong where is my--"

"In the white bag."

"But I can't see it."

Jiyong grabbed the bag and found the black shorts, glaring at Seungri as he handed it to younger.

"How do you do that? I looked! It wasn't there."

"Dad dad!!! Smileeee~~ Yes!"

Jiyong chuckled when Lina jumped happily after taking a photo of Seungri, like it was something so exciting.

Honestly Jiyong thought it wouldn't be a holiday for him since he needed to take care of the kids anyway.But surprisingly Seungri never let Moon go.He was always taking care of them but he mostly spent time with Lina since she loved him a lot and he wasn't so good at taking care of a baby, not like Jiyong.But now he was about to walk and talk, Seungri seemed more interested with Moon.

"Are you good? You are killing it bro!" Seungri said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter