Meant to be

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
"I tried blonde too but it's not healthy." Jiyong said as Jinu ruffled his hair with a nod.

"I know, I will change it soon.I'm thinking about green."

"Jinu." Dong Woo looked at him.It was only them at the pool since it was pretty late and it was a very private hotel.

"What? Did I ask your opinion?"

Jiyong chuckled and kept eating chips, sitting on a sunbed.

"You have to." Dong Woo said, putting his hand on air and tapping on his ring.

"You have to ask my opinion too but you never do it." Jinu said with a smile, tapping on his ring as he rolled his eyes.

"It was just a phone call."

"And you said no work at holiday."

"But---"

"It happens sometimes, business life is fulled with unexpected things." Seungri said and Dong Woo quickly nodded but Jiyong and Jinu snorted at the same time.

"Whatever." Jinu said before getting up, walking towards pool.

"Wait! Don't leave me with scary CEO's!" Jiyong mocked as he followed Jinu, making younger laugh before jumping into the pool.

"Hey." Seungri said after sipping his beer. "You guys are married?"

"Unfortunately." Dong Woo said with a smile, earning a chuckle from Seungri.

"You guys are not? I saw you with kids at this morning."

"Oh..It's---complicated." Seungri answered and other nodded before drinking his beer.

"It's not really complicated." Dong Woo said, looking at Seungri as the other two kept laughing in the pool. "Let me tell you this---" He raised his beer at Seungri. "--I would put a ring on him." He said, pointing at Jiyong. "I did put a ring on him because he is like a sign and there are a lot of guys around." He said. "We are not like that, you know." 

Seungri nodded at that, it was really true.Seungri wouldn't think Dong Woo had a boyfriend if they met earlier but Jiyong and Jinu wasn't like them.It wasn't so obvious but still after few hours everyone could say they could be with men.

And Seungri knew men were more dangerous than women.

"Teach me that!!! Please hyung!!" Jinu was in awe when Jiyong did a somersault in water.

"No way---Jinu!" Dong Woo quickly got up and Seungri laughed at them when he forced Jinu to stop trying to do the move.They seemed perfect since Dong Woo was mature and younger one seemed loveable.

"Show me that move too." Seungri put his beer away, joining them.

"Okay---watch this." Jiyong said smiling and stood in front of Seungri.

"Open your legs, I will swim between them."

"Can I try that too--"

"Just watch." Dong Woo quickly stopped Jinu and pulled him close.

"Surprise me." Seungri said with a smile, opening his legs. "It doesn't count if you touch my legs."

"Okay." Jiyong grinned before going down, swimming between his legs perfectly without any touch.

"Hyung jaaanngg!!" Jinu was laughing as he kept watching Jiyong. 

"Now it's your turn." Jinu said to Seungri, who seemed confident about it.

"You can't swim without touching with that ." Jiyong teased as he opened his legs and they all laughed.

"He loves my ." He said with a grin before going into water, making them chuckle again.

"Seungri! No!--That's not how you do it!" Jiyong was laughing so hard when Seungri didn't pass between his legs but stopped, lifting Jiyong up and making him sit on his shoulders.

"I will try that move too."

"No--Jinu!" Dong Woo was dealing with naughty boy as Seungri chuckled, putting Jiyong back into the water.

"I can show you another move." Seungri said and Jiyong raised his eyebrows.

"Surprise me." He said youngers line, putting his arms on the corner of the pool.

"Okay, don't move." Seungri said before diving in and when he suddenly pulled Jiyong down, other couple started to laugh.Because Jiyong was trying to stay up with holding the corner but Seungri was stronger, so he ended up into the water.

"You are a ing tease." Jiyong said after wiping his face and pushing his hair back.

"Oh---Wait." Seungri was laughing when his phone started to ring.

"Moon is crying."

"Go go go!" Jiyong said as he quickly jumped out of the pool.

"Who is Moon?" Jinu asked with a frown and Dong Woo chuckled, patting his head.

"Are they married? They have kids?" He asked to Dong Woo.

"I don't really know babe."

"Hyung! Where are you going?! We were having fun!" He said as the other two wrapped a towel around their bodies.

"I gotta go---sorry."

"Can we meet tomorrow? At beach?" He asked and Jiyong looked at Seungri.That gesture made Seungri smile before nodding.

"Good night guys!" Dong Woo waved at them as the two rushed inside.

"Hey hey!---Moron!" Jiyong laughed as Seungri kept rubbing the towel on his hair playfully.

"What?" Jiyong was about to open the door when Seungri stopped him.

"Nothing just--" Seungri smiled before he pecked Jiyong's pink and wet lips softly.

"Okay---yeah." Jiyong sniffled as he turned his back at younger, walking in.Seungri chuckled at his action, he didn't really know why he loved it when Jiyong reacted like that but he liked it.For Seungri it was a damn peck and the gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter