Better Together

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So I was thinking that we could close this club."

"Mmh." Seungri mumbled as Jong kept staring at him.

"Then we can sleep on the streets."

"Sure."

Jong chuckled with others before leaning his back on the couch.

"Jiyong hyung said that he would like it too."

"Sure---Wait---Jiyong said what?" Seungri finally stopped looking at his phone and asked with a confused face, making everyone laugh.

"You are not listening us!"

"Such a hubby!"

"So what?" Seungri looked at them with a grin. "I am a hubby, so what?"

"Ooooooooo~" They cheered and Seungri chuckled, getting up.

"Where? You just came, the party didn't even start and---oh." Jong stopped when Seungri showed him to his phone screen, a photo of Lina doing the dishes with a happy smile.

"So--you gotta go."

"I gotta go." Seungri said seriously and Jong chuckled before patting his shoulder as Seungri excused himself.Honestly even Seungri wouldn't think there would be a day he felt lonely at a club and want to go, strange things happened.Because when Jiyong casually snapped a picture of Lina, Seungri felt like he was dying to be there too.It wasn't so different for Jiyong since he always loved to be indoors and dreamed about having a family, so it was good to him.But for a person like Seungri, who didn't even slept in the same country more than a week, it was indeed weird.

"Hey---I thought you were going to be late."

"Not happy to see me?" Seungri opened his arms, looking at Jiyong as older rolled his eyes.

"Why would I? I do all the work in this house, you will know it when I die." He said dramatically while walking back inside and Seungri chuckled, taking off his jacket after his shoes.

"A mommy is a mommy anyway." He mumbled.

"What did you said?" 

"Me?" Seungri pointed at himself. "Nothing." He lied with a smile and walked towards the kitchen, knowing Lina was probably doing her homework at that hour.

"Hello nerd!"

Lina huffed her cheeks before pouting and hitting his head on the book in front of her.

"No---we don't do that." Jiyong quickly pulled her up by her shoulders, tapping on the book. "Keep reading."

"But it's so boring!" Lina let her head fall on the book again, making Jiyong sigh but Seungri chuckle.

"Come on, I will read it for you." Seungri suddenly said while folding the arms of his shirt and the other two looked at him with surprised eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing." Jiyong mumbled. "She needs to read this one and answer the questions on---here." Jiyong showed the pages to Seungri and younger nodded.

"Then---I will take you guys out for some ice-cream time."

"Yes!" Before Jiyong could say anything Lina jumped on her place. "Yes---please!" she quickly turned to Jiyong and Seungri chuckled at that.

"Hey! I can take you out too! Why are you looking at him?"

"But---it's better together." Lina smiled, looking at Jiyong. "Yes?" She loved to go out with them because Moon was very little when they tried to get used to this life style and even if they could find some free times, going out was cancelled because of the little baby.But now he wasn't that little, he was even making some cute noises like it was close for them to hear him talking.It wasn't that hard to go out with him.

"Fine, finish your homework first."

"Yessss!!!!---Let's do it!" Lina quickly grabbed Seungri's hand, pulling him towards the couch as he chuckled.Jiyong tried to keep focusing on cleaning the mess in the kitchen but really, it was hard.Because from his angle, the view seemed so cute.He leaned his back on the counter and tilted his head, looking at the two on the couch.Seungri's arm was on the back of the couch as Lina put her head on his arm, looking at the ceiling while listening Seungri.He didn't really think things would go this way because he never thought Seungri was a guy who could leave a club just to come back home to do this.But the best part was, it felt good in a strange way.Like when they all thought everything was ruined, it happened to be better for them.He really didn't know why but every time Seungri acted like that to kids he was feeling so weird, like he just wanted to pat Seungri's head.

"Can I ask you something?" Lina said after they went out to grab ice-cream. 

"What's with that face?" Jiyong chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear, she was walking beside him while Seungri was carrying Moon.

"What should I call you?"

They both looked at each other with the question.

"It's weird to call you by your names." Lina said. "But I don't know what to call you." She suddenly looked at Seungri. "Would my father be mad if I call you dad?"

Seungri couldn't say anything and looked at Jiyong, who quickly saved him.

"No no---he wouldn't." Jiyong said, caressing her hair as he kneeled down in front of her. "Because he is still your father, no matter what."

"Yes." Lina quickly nodded, seeming like she understood what Jiyong meant. "But you are important too---" she suddenly said. "--you could leave us there but----you take care of us." She said and Jiyong knew she was talking about the orphanage. "You are important too." she repeated, making Jiyong smile sweetly.

"But if I call him dad---what am I gonna call you?" She asked and Jiyong stopped for a moment. 

"That's a good question."

"How about mo--"

"Say any word and do the laundry by yourself from now on."

Seungri quickly pressed his lips together, shaking his head no.

"Mommy?" Lina said with a chuckle, grabbing Jiyong's hand as they started to walk again. "No, let's find something else." She hugged his arm, shaking it.

"Why can't I be the dad?"

"It's easy." She said seriously, making them look at her.  "He wears shirts, you don't."

They both looked at each other.

"Well that's---right." Jiyong said. "Then what am I?" 

"Ma----ma!" Moon suddenly said, hitting his little fist on Seungri's shoulder as they all looked at him in shock.

"Did he just---did he.." Jiyong glared at Seungri. "That's your fault! You keep calling me that and now----moron!" 

"..--it hurt.." Seungri mumbled as he hid his face with his hand since Jiyong hit his head hard.

"I am not the mommy, end of the discussion." Jiyong said with a serious face and pointed his finger at them before walking inside to buy ice-cream.

"Ma..--mma!"

"I know honey, I know." Seungri caressed his head with a smile as he repeated the word. "See?---here---what was that again?"

"Mama!"

Seungri smiled proudly when Moon said the same word again after Seungri gave him a little piece of the chocolate, which he was in love with.

"I will tell him." Lina said, making Seungri look at her with horrified eyes. "But I won't if you take us to your mom again." She grinned and Seungri sighed, shaking his head.

"Look at the monster I created.."

"Are you coming or not?!"

"Yes." Lina and Seungri said at the same time when Jiyong angrily shouted and rushed inside.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

"What?" Seungri looked at him when he noticed Jiyong was staring at him.

"Who could know you were such a family guy." He said because Seungri bathed Moon like it was nothing, took care of everything since he knew Jiyong was scared of hurting him.

"Oh you mean---daddy?" Seungri said with a smile and Jiyong rolled his eyes before chuckling.

"Yes yes---I mean daddy, satisfied?" He smiled.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter