Two is better than one

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm not watching this." Jiyong said as he seemed very serious while the guy sitting next to him was pretty cool about it.

"Being a chicken?"

"I am not a chi---whatever, play it." He pouted as he put the pillow on his lap, looking at the TV screen.

"It's not even that scary." Seungri smirked after playing it and putting his feet on the little table in front of them.

"We are eating on there." Jiyong looked at him with judging eyes.

"So?---hey!" Seungri put a hurt expression on his face when Jiyong kicked his legs.

"It's just a table----Alright! I get it!" Seungri pulled his legs away when Jiyong kicked him harder as he tried to put his feet on the table again.

"Are you----I can't believe you." Seungri pushed his shoulder when he saw Jiyong watching carefully, the hot main actor.

"What? You wanted to watch it." Jiyong grinned as he kept eating chips, suddenly liking the movie.

"Holy ----Oh ---he died----wow!" Seungri was laughing so hard when the character Jiyong was watching very carefully, died horribly.

"This is why I hate horror movies." Jiyong sulked as Seungri smiled ear to ear. "He was too hot to die---stop it!" He hit Seungri when the boy kept chuckling beside him, sounding very amused.

"Moon is crying."

"It's your turn." He looked at the younger when Seungri sighed and got up.

It was been a long while since they were together and after getting close, they started to spend more time.So it wasn't so hard for Seungri to learn how Jiyong's soul was working.It was his job anyway, it made Seungri realize others personalities quickly and find their soft spots, that was why everyone liked him.With Jiyong it wasn't that easy since the man was a huge mystery, but Seungri got some skills.

"He is not stoppinggg~~" He whined while patting Moon's back, who was still crying hard.

"I don't care." came from the tiny guy who was still on the sofa.

"I will do the dishes."

"No."

"Jiyongie hyunggg~~"

Seungri grinned when he heard Jiyong sighing, and he put a pouty expression when the older walked in.

"How old are you---and you still make this face?" Jiyong glared at him but he kept pouting while the older took Moon into his embrace.

"You pouted when that hot guy died."

"Cause it was such a pity." Jiyong said seriously as he sat on the bed, Lina was still sleeping peacefully since she was already used to hear Moon crying in the middle of night.

"Go watch the ending." He said when Moon was calmed down and close to sleep as he kept swinging him.Seungri just smiled and nodded before leaving the room, calling him Jiyongie hyung was such a big trick, he noted that.

Surprisingly Jiyong wasn't even close to the Jiyong Seungri created in his mind, the older had a big problem about telling people no, especially if they were asking nicely.Seungri always thought he was a guy who kept staying away from others business but it wasn't really like that.

"Ahh..--You didn't watch it?" Jiyong asked after a yawn as he walked back to living room with his pyjamas.

"I cleaned the mess." Seungri said with a smile. "Come on, it was about to end." Jiyong nodded and sat beside him when Seungri played it again.

 

 

***

 

 

"Grab few more pencils." Jiyong told to younger and Seungri obeyed immediately, walking to the other section to grab what Jiyong wanted.He was the business man but honestly, he was so left out when Jiyong said they needed to go shopping for Lina since she was going to school this year.

Moon was in his stroller while Jiyong was being sure that he got everything he had on his mind.Because he really cared about this, he knew Lina was too nervous so he didn't want to forget anything.

"Can I help you?" One of the boys asked, obviously working in there.

"Yes, can you please give me one of those?" Jiyong pointed at the notebooks with Hello Kitty paint on them, which was out of his reach.

"It looks cute." The boy said while handing one, but he was standing too close now.

"Yeah." Jiyong mumbled, not noticing the boy was staring too hard at him while he was picking other things and putting them into the basket.

"Oh--"

"Sorry about that." Seungri smiled after hitting the boy's back with the notebook on his hand.Because Jiyong was bending down to grab something and that boy was looking at the wrong places.

"Seungri." Jiyong looked at him with a 'what the hell' look, obviously didn't notice what that boy was thinking.

"I got the pencils, anything else?" Seungri said without caring, standing beside him.

"Yeah this---"

"I will do it." He crouched down when Jiyong was about to lean down again and took the thing he wanted.

"What's wrong?" Jiyong asked when they were waiting in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter