Jealousy and love are sisters

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No no---like this." Jiyong was giggling as he held Lina's hand, teaching her how to write while he was writing together with her on the kitchen table.

"Ooohh---like this." Lina said and write it right this time, making Jiyong smile as he rested his chin on his fist.

Honestly Seungri didn't know why the he was staring at the older.He just seemed really, really pretty with his wet orange curls on his forehead and the smile on his face.Seungri couldn't even understand how he could act like that.He was trying to teach her more than an hour but still seeming like it didn't bother him at all.

Seungri wasn't actually gay, he could say that.He flirted with boys but never ed one.Not because he couldn't or he found it disgusting, he just didn't feel like doing it.He liked pretty girls after all.

But he did noticed himself staring at Jiyong for too long, maybe it was because he have never seen a guy that much pretty before.

"Seungri-yah, come here." Jiyong's face lighted up when he noticed Seungri.Younger could only smile back and walked closer.

"Come on---let's try to write Seungri." He said and got up as he stood behind Lina's chair, grabbing her hand to write together again.

"See? It's victory." Jiyong chuckled at her expression when she seemed proud of herself.

"What do you think?" Jiyong turned to Seungri for see if he was satisfied with the girl's handwriting but Seungri was standing too close when he turned at him.

"I think you are pretty good." He said before pinching Lina's cheek and earned a chuckle. "How about I teach you how to write Jiyong?" He put a playful smile as Jiyong rolled his eyes and pulled back since Lina seemed excited about it.

"I thought you would be late tonight, did you eat something?" Jiyong asked when he left the two alone and poured himself a glass of water.

"No." Seungri stopped writing with her and looked at Jiyong. "Did you eat?"

"Nope." Jiyong answered with a smile.They never said it loud but it became a habit, usually they were eating together, so they began to wait for it.

"My mom brought some food." He suddenly said, making Seungri widen his eyes with the surprise.

"Your mom?" He asked, not wanting to say anything else since Jiyong was very nervous when it was about his mom.

"Yes, I like her!" Lina said smiling, making Jiyong chuckle before walking closer.

"Is it nice?" She asked with big eyes when Jiyong looked at the handwriting.

"This is not----Seungri." He slapped youngers shoulder when Seungri grinned happily. "This is not how you write my name, honey." Jiyong said as he grabbed the eraser, pulling notebook close to him.

"Then what does it mean?" Lina asked, making Seungri grin evilly as he looked at Jiyong, waiting for him to answer.

"It means----pretty." Jiyong said while erasing the word.

"Pretty?" Lina looked at Seungri. "But you said we were writing Jiyong."

"Same thing."

"Shut the f--"

"Shhh!" Seungri kept teasing as he pressed his finger on his lips. "You are being a bad mommy."

"I swear---I am not sharing my food with you!" Jiyong yelled after him angrily when Seungri ran out of the kitchen since Jiyong was about to smack him.

"Come on!"

"Go away!"

"Are you..perhaps.." Seungri put his cheek on the doorway as he peeked at them and Lina was enjoying the fight since she was very used to it. "---blushing?"

"Are you perhaps--" Jiyong glared at him, his cheeks obviously getting pinkish. "---wanting to die?"

"Ahh.." Seungri suddenly bit his lip, still teasing. "--Do you want to hurt daddy?"

"Seungri!"

Younger ran away when Jiyong threw him a pencil, understanding what he was referring to.

"Go take a shower! Stop playing!" He yelled after Seungri, who was about to go to shower anyway.Senugri didn't really know when it started but he liked to like that because he knew Jiyong actually liked it, he could say it from his blushing cheeks.

He didn't think about it too much.

 

 

***

 

 

"No way! She is a real man!" Jong was laughing so hard with others while Seungri was drinking the whole bottle in one go, it was nothing for him since he was a heavy drinker.No one could tell if he was drunk or not until he drink too much, like, too much.

"Jiyong hyunggggg!!! Yeaaaahh!!" Boys cheered when Jiyong appeared in the club, making Seungri laugh at the action.Because his friends really liked Jiyong, now they were always inviting him whenever they hang out.It was one of the nights Youngbae and Hyorin told them to spend some time outside.

Seungri grinned when older chose to sit beside him while Jae Joon was sending hearts to him with his eyes.

"You are late."

"Yes, first of all---"

"Hyung!" Seungri couldn't stop him when he suddenly grabbed youngers bottle and began to drink while others were chanting.Honestly Seungri could stop him but he liked the fact that Jiyong held his hand with his long fingers to be able to stop him.Cause Jae Joon was glaring at Seungri, and somehow Seungri liked that.He didn't know why but he didn't like Jae Joon, not at all.

"Hey." He held Jiyong's hand tighter and pulled it, making him shake as he stopped drinking. "What happened?"

"My mom came." Jiyong said, others were listening him since they were very curious.

"And?"

"And---she said she wants to meet you."

Seungri looked at him with empty eyes, others not making a noise as well cause they didn't get it.

"She thinks we are ing."

"Oooohhh.." Everyone said at the same time and Seungri kept looking at Jiyong.

"Why?"

"Cause she thinks gay means ing every guy I saw---hey!" When he was about to drink again Seungri stopped him this time because he knew older would pass out.

"But I have a question." Jong suddenly put his hand on the air, smiling evilly. "You guys are really not ing?"

Everyone laughed as Seungri let out a sigh.

"I mean.." Jong suddenly pointed at their hands, they were still holding hands without noticing.

"Maybe we are." Seungri said with a grin, trying to make Jae Joon even more jealous.But Jiyong pulled his hand away and hit his arm.

"Stop playing, what are we gonna do?"

"Just act normal."

"What?" They both looked at Jong when he said that.

"They don't know it? Right?" He asked others, making everyone laugh in joy while the two was still looking at them without understanding anything.

"I mean..----hey---Can I ask you something?" He suddenly grabbed the waitress who just walked in and nodded innocently since the damn boss was sitting right there.

"Do you think---are they dating?" He pointed at Seungri and Jiyong, sitting side by side as they looked at her.

"Aren't they?" She answered, causing everyone to laugh again.

"Do we seem like dating?" Seungri asked, making her pucker her lips.

"Uh--..I mean..Should I be honest?" She asked, earne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter