Not in blood, but in heart.

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Riri!" Seungri smiled and hugged the little girl, who just ran to him with a smiley face. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Lina." He sniffled and quickly pushed his tears back as he crouched down in front of the girl. "How are you honey?"

"I am good." She answered with a bright smile, not knowing what was happening around her. "But mom and dad is not here---they went to a trip.Grandma said they will bring us a lot of gifts." She added with a chuckle and Seungri nodded before caressing her cheek.

"Seungri?" 

Suddenly a voice made him look up and his eyes met the person he kind of, hated.

"What are you doing here?" He sighed deeply before standing up and looking at the thin man who was slowly swinging his body, because the baby in his arms was crying non stop.

"I came to take them." He said with a straight voice and the orange haired guy glared at him, his hair was pink when Seungri saw him years ago.

"I am taking them, Han was my bestfriend." The thin guy said with such a deep voice, being sure that Seungri understood he was serious about this.

"And Jane was my bestfriend." Seungri glared back. "You don't even know how to---"

"And you know?"

"Probably better than you."

"Yeah, Mr.Perfect." Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Do you even stay at home?"

"Do you even--"

"Seungri." Suddenly an older woman walked towards them. "It was okay dear, you didn't need to fly back from--"

Seungri didn't wait for her to finish as he wrapped his arms around of the woman and hugged her with a sigh.

"I am so sorry, grandma.I wish I was in Korea---I am sorry, you needed to take care of everything." He mumbled and Jiyong on his bottom lip quietly as he kept the little baby's back, feeling what Seungri meant.

"It's okay, it's okay." She said and forced a smile after she wiped few tears off. "Come, eat something." She said as she pointed at the kitchen. "I should go to---"

"I know." He quickly smiled at her, knowing she couldn't leave the kids alone and go. "Don't worry, we are here."

Jiyong quickly nodded at that, smiling at her as the old woman walked out.

Actually if Seungri wasn't at Japan, he couldn't imagine how bad it would feel.Because if he was in Korea, there was no way for him to not talk to Jane before like, doing anything.They were childhood friends and even marrying with Han didn't change that, her husband was aware of the fact that Seungri was the closest friend she had, but never more than that.
So he knew they would talk right before the accident, or she would call him and tell him about the trip they wanted to go as she sat on the passenger seat.

Seungri didn't know how long he kept crying in the plane, but the worst thing was, he couldn't even focus on losing his friends because there was a bigger problem.Jane was an orphan and she had nobody but him.Han only had a grandma and sister but Seungri knew his sister was married with an , he would never want to take the kids.Plus it wasn't one, there was a little baby which Jane gave birth months ago.
Grandma was already old and sick, Seungri knew it was the reason why she was feeling even sadder.Because she didn't just lost her beloved ones, she knew she couldn't take care of the both kids at that age.

"I can take them." Jiyong said after they both sat on couch, kids already sleeping in their rooms.They were at Han's house and it was almost midnight, but they both didn't exchange any words till that moment.

"I can take them." Seungri looked at him. "You can't take care of both."

"And you can?" Jiyong looked at him, Seungri could see how pale his face was.He didn't know the guy too much but he could say he cried a lot. "You don't even stay in Korea Seungri, they need to--"

"Then I will ing stay!" Seungri snapped and looked at him. "That girl was my only family! And if you think I will just say yeah take them and go back to my life---you are wrong!"

"Don't ing yell at me!" Jiyong stood up just like him. "Because if you think I will let the kids stay with someone like you----you are wrong!"

"Like me?! What's wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter