So be it

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are not sleeping together."

"But he is acting like that."

"He is just joking."

"It's not a joke Kwon Jiyong! It's your life! And you keep wasting it like this!" His mom kept yelling as he stood there, not surprised with tha act.

"Like you said, it's my life." Jiyong said calmly, making the woman sigh loudly.

"I understand what you are trying to do Jiyong----I know you are kind-hearted, enough to take his kids but---this is not normal."

"Normal." Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Normal, normal." He mumbled the words his mom loved the most.

"Aren't you guys dating or---whatever it is?"

Jiyong signed for the nth time and looked at her.

"We are friends!"

"That's not how friends talk to each other, Jiyong!"

"If you are not going to believe me, why are you bothering to ask?!"

"I have rights to ask since you are---"

"Gay?!" Jiyong looked at her. "Do you really think I let everyone me?!"

"Kwon Jiyong!"

"What?! Are you angry because I say it loud?! That is how you think about me!"

"You like men and you are living with him Jiyong! What do you exactly want me to think about this whole thing?!"

"We are friends!"

"He is not looking at you like a friend!"

"How is he looking at me?! Like he wants to me?! Like everyone!?" Jiyong lost it when she said the same sentence he was used to hear from her.She always thought like that because she was the first person who discovered Jiyong wasn't like other boys around.He was more fragile, emotional, he got a little bit more of everything.She started to think everyone was seeing him weak when it wasn't like that.

"Stop this, now." She glared at him but Jiyong took few steps to her.

"Maybe I even let Youngbae me since I am a damn !"

"Jiyong!" 

He didn't even flinch when she slapped him hard.

"I told you to stop!"

"You should stop." Jiyong looked at him after gulping. "You are the one who should stop." He said before turning his back at her and walking to Moon since he started to cry after voices got louder and louder.

Honestly Jiyong loved his mom, he really did.That was why it kept hurting him as she looked at him like that, like he was sinning just with sitting beside Seungri.He hated it.

But he knew she loved him too, if not she wouldn't bother to check on him, left foods even when they were not in good terms.She just couldn't face with it, she could be the most traditional mom around and that was the main reason.She always thought Jiyong was just sick, it was going to pass and he would love a girl after it.But it didn't pass at all.

"At least----can't you just settle down with him?" Jiyong chuckled sadly when his mom sat across him after some time and said that.

"Why? Because he is rich?" He asked, knowing she meant Seungri. "He is rich so is it okay if I let him me?"

"Jiyong." She warned again, this time more tiredly. "I am trying to talk to you."

"You are not." Jiyong looked at her. "You are just---looking down on me, like I am a piece of .You've never stopped doing this."

"I never looked down on you." She said in a serious tone. "I am just----it's strange for me." She said in a soft tone and Jiyong just kept looking at her because for years, they never did this talk before.She never saw him with another men before, it was the first time she saw his son acting like that with another guy.

"It is strange if I date with poor guys but not Seungri?" Jiyong said in a challenging tone. "Because you seemed okay with him."

"It's not about that."

"Then it's about what?"

Suddenly Jiyong's ringtone made them stop for a moment and he inhaled loudly before answering the call.

"Hey I just---wondered what you are doing." Seungri said in a weird tone and Jiyong rubbed his temples. "Do you want me to come and--"

"It's okay, I am fine." He said in a soft tone, very different than he talked to his mother moments ago. 

"But it's really late Jiyong, I can just--"

"It's fine, I will call a taxi." He said before younger could offer to drive again. "You should go to sleep, you have work tomorrow."

"Fine." Seungri said before Jiyong hang up and put the phone down.

"It's about that." She suddenly said, making Jiyong look at her without understanding anything. "I should go home." She stood up before Jiyong could say anything and after staring at the phone for few seconds, he was confused.

Maybe his mother wasn't so good at showing her emotions but he didn't understand that behind her actions, she was only trying to protect him.Because with a heart like Jiyong's, even women could just use and hurt him.After learning that he liked boys, her worries even got deeper, because Jiyong was the most fragile boy she have ever seen, she knew it best since she watched him growing up.She was always so worried to see him becoming that boys, who just s around, not having a life for himself and keep living with a broken heart.That was why she always tried to make him like a girl, cause it was easy, he could just settle down after marrying a girl and life wouldn't go so hard on him.But like this, she had nothing to do for protect him and she was so afraid of watching him tearing apart.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have--"

"It's okay." Jiyong said and hugged her back when she hugged him.

"You are all I have Jiyong, even if we are gonna keep screaming each other forever.So be it."

Jiyong chuckled at that, nodding as she smiled.

"Oh come on---Seungri, I told you to--"

"It's late and----your mother needs a ride."

"Are you--"

"Shut up." Seungri said, opening the door of the car for her. "Please get in, mother."

Jiyong just sighed, rolling his eyes.

 

 

***

 

 

Actually Seungri tried to sleep, but after hearing Jiyong's voice he was even more worried.

"I will get Jiyong home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter