Bonbon

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong thought listening Youngbae was the right thing, but he didn't feel like it was the right thing when he was smoking in his balcony in the middle of night.He knew he was being completely selfish with putting the kids in that condition but he couldn't stop thinking about them even after a week.Youngbae said they were safe, he said he was there to drop them off but no, this wasn't a thing which could make his heart cool down.Because after thinking about it, he was sure the kids couldn't stay together at orphanage, he knew it was impossible.Jane and Han probably did that on purpose, because they knew it wasn't easy to look after their childs and they knew Seungri and Jiyong would fight for it anyway.

So they chose to let their kids go despite putting that weight on their bestfriends shoulders.

After another week Jiyong was sure, this wasn't going to work.He couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't draw, couldn't do anything else but smoking.How could he eat while not knowing if Lina and Moon was eating, doing well or not? He knew it wasn't easy as Youngbae said.Youngbae had his rights, they were obviously making it hell for the kids because they couldn't stand each other but Jiyong knew Youngbae would take his kids if the same thing happened to him, he would take them even he had four or five kids, he could bet on his life.Older was only trying to convince them because he knew it was so hard and they both were so young for deal with it.

"Are you really going to---drop your life? Your future? Your dreams?"

Jiyong sighed as he grabbed his jacket, looking at his friend.

"You don't know how it feels." He said in a low tone and Youngbae looked at him worriedly, not wanting his friend to put himself on that position.

"I don't but---you are not okay, Jiyong.You can't just leave all your personal issues and--"

"I can." Jiyong said in a sure tone. "And I will." He added before shaking his head. "Do I even have a life, Bae? We both know everything is over for me---Even my family..--" He sighed and closed his eyes. "At least I can give them a good life and that's enough." He said before opening the door but surprised when he saw someone behind it, someone who he didn't expect.

"Hey, Hyorin brought me here." Seungri said as the girl in front of him smiled.

"I was going to call you." Jiyong said without waiting. "Can you help me with adopting them? I promise I won't ever call you again and take all the responsibility.I just need you to--"

"I want to do it." Seungri suddenly said, made Jiyong stop and look at him.

"We should talk about this inside." Hyorin said with a smile before Jiyong nodded and opened the door wider.He thought Seungri already gave up because he was even younger than Jiyong, plus he had a bright future.Jiyong wasn't like that, he was always a er for having a family, pets, living in a place with garden.That was all.He didn't had huge dreams or wanted expensive things, he thought love was enough.Maybe it was because he never felt loved.He didn't want Lina and Moon to grow up like that.

But he didn't know Seungri couldn't sleep after leaving the kids, just like him.He thought younger would be over it after days because he was always busy.Jiyong knew he was someone important, in some world Jiyong wasn't so familiar with.He was so young to take a responsibility like that, he could have his own family and all, but this was really big for Seungri.Bigger than how it was with Jiyong.

"I will do whatever we should do, my lawyer will help us about taking them as soon as possible." He said after sitting on the couch.

"Really?" Jiyong smiled. "But then---why did you come here?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows when Hyorin slapped Seungri's back.

"I honestly---I know I can't do it alone.You are better than me about this." 

Jiyong looked at him with surprised eyes, not expecting the young master to talk like that.

"He travels a lot and even if he is in good terms with Lina, he doesn't know a about Moon." Hyorin said and Jiyong smiled when he saw Seungri pouting before rolling his eyes.

"I do."

"You don't, shut up." Hyorin cut him of with another slap on his back. "And I am saying---you guys can do this." She smiled and looked at Jiyong. "You just need to start with being friends and trying to help each other.I swear looking after kids are easier when you do that." She said, holding Youngbae's hand as she kept talking. "He is not even going to company and I know you Jiyong---you can't live with leaving them behind.So why not trying to deal with it but running away from it?"

Jiyong sighed and nodded.

"I just need you to understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter