"My" Babe

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been weeks since they came back from the holiday and Jiyong didn't take off the ring.But he didn't say anything either.Seungri was busy with work since he took few days off and Jiyong seemed like the same.They didn't have time to talk about and actually they weren't the type of people who just sit and talk about their relationship, they just acted like they wanted to be, it was like a silent promise between them.

"Jiyong, is everything alright?" Seungri asked when he noticed Jiyong's face seemed kinda strange.

"Yeah---I am just tired." He said but Seungri furrowed his eyebrows, walking close to sit beside him on the couch.

"It's not your tired face." 

"It's fine, I will make some coffee." Jiyong stood up at the moment Seungri sat on the couch and Seungri was too surprised to react.Because older obviously didn't want him to be near and it was strange.They still didn't take it to other level, they didn't even do anything more than kissing but still, Jiyong wouldn't act like that.

"Come on Jiyong, just tell me why you are doing this."

"I need to go, see you." Jiyong ignored him like the previous days and walked out without saying anything.

"So he is wearing your ring but not talking to you?"

"Exactly!"

"Now that's weird." Jong mumbled. "First of all I want to say I am very emotional now since it's your first time coming to me for some relationship advice."

Seungri sighed at the mocking tone but he knew he never really cared about dating with girls, so he didn't take any advices.

"Wait did you---guys do it?"

"What?--Oh, no." Seungri answered after noticing what he meant. "Wait--what does that have to do with this?"

"I can't believe you, Seungri.You have disappointed me." Jong said dramatically but Seungri was looking at him like he didn't really understand what he was referring to.

"Okay let me make it easy for you-- You are a girl and a boy says he likes you, than he kisses you, he even gives you a ring but he still sleeps in his room cause he is a ing idiot."

"What?"

"Man!" Jong hit his arm angrily. "He thinks you don't want him!"

"What?" This time Seungri's tone was more shocked than confused. "But I just..--thought that he would be uncomfortable and--"

"He put the ring on Seungri, it means he wants you to level up."

"But..--why would he ignore me?" Seungri seemed like he was trying to understand what was happening since he wasn't really used to couple things.

"Because you are not touching him and he will never say it loud but he thinks you don't want to be with him in that way." Jong paused for a while. "Do you?"

"What---Of course I do, what kind of question is that?"

"That's my bro." Jong chuckled when Seungri answered without hesitating. "Just get a little bit touchy and if he stops ignoring you it means your amazing friend is right." He said and Seungri really thought about it on the way back home.If it was true Jiyong was even cuter than he thought.Because the only reason of Seungri not getting closer to Jiyong was younger had no idea about relationship.He thought Jiyong didn't want him close, that was why he kept staying in his same circle.

"Good night!"

"Good night, sweetheart." Seungri kissed Lina's cheek before closing her door.She was sleeping in her room again without being scared.

"Hey.." Seungri opened the room of Jiyong's door after a knock. "What are you doing?"

Jiyong rolled to his side on bed and showed younger his book.

"You?" He asked. "Don't you need to work until late or something?" He mumbled as he layed on his stomach again, turning his attention to the book.

"I missed you." Seungri said after closing the door and sitting the edge of Jiyong's bed. "But you are ignoring me."

"I am not." Jiyong mumbled, obviously ignoring him.

Seungri smiled when his eyes fell on older's ring, he really didn't take it off since Seungri gave it to him.

"Come on, Jiyongie!" Seungri whined and pulled the book from him before throwing himself on the bed instead.

"Who said you can call me that?"

"I can't?"

"You can't." Jiyong averted his gaze when Seungri rolled too close to him.

"But I want to." Seungri said softly, feeling weird as he reached out to tuck Jiyong's curls behind his ear.Because he never noticed it but being this close to older made him feel like he also needed this.

"I really miss you." Seungri looked into his eyes, not pulling his hand away but caressing his cheek instead. "Why are you ignoring me?"

Jiyong paused for a moment and when Seungri saw the pouty expression on his face, he knew Jong was ing right.

"I am sorry I was just---I don't know." Jiyong mumbled few things and Seungri sighed, pulling him close and wrapping his arms around of older's slim waist.

"Is this about the same thing again? You think that I don't want this?" 

"Seungri.."

"Just..Tell me what you are thinking." Seungri said softly, now laying too close to older.

"Okay I..I think that you are just..--maybe.. curious?" Jiyong said unsure, looking up at younger with a cute frown.Seungri couldn't help but chuckled at his face and tilted his head.

"Don't laugh, you can just think like--oh yeah why not and give it a try."

"I am not blaming you for this." Seungri suddenly said in a serious tone, looking at Jiyong. "You have rights to not trust people around you but.." he slowly intertwined their hands, a smile appearing on his lips with the touch because it felt so good. "--you are the only person who can make me this happy with only holding my hand, so it's not just curiosity.Got that?"

Jiyong looked at him for a while but then he nodded.

"But it's..not that easy you know." Jiyong started to mumble nervously, looking away as he seemed like he was trying to pick the right words.

"A lot of things are...different." Jiyong said in a low tone. "We are both men, it's not so usual." He said and looked at Seungri. "There is a chance that you won't like it." He said and Seungri bit his lip as a big smile took over his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter