Yeah? Yeah.

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong sighed again, staring at the white canvas in front of him.He was having hard time to focus since that dude refused to get out of his mind.Honestly he was feeling like he kept pushing this down until that night.Like he was telling himself it was okay, he could be gay but Seungri wasn't, so it was normal.But now looking back at it, he felt like he was lying to himself.Cause he really did miss Seungri when he was away even he refused to say it loud.Jiyong wasn't like Seungri, he was used to stay alone.But he felt really weird when he came back from the exhibition because he was dying to tell Seungri about it, but younger wasn't there and he didn't want to call him since he knew it was late, plus Seungri was busy.He didn't noticed the fact that he got so used to have Seungri around, he did handled with the situation with the guy Seungri sent to help, but honestly, deep down he wanted Seungri to come back.He never thought he liked Seungri as a man, but really, didn't he feel good when he casually wrapped his arms around of Seungri or they played around? Was it just a feeling or did he started to like Seungri without noticing?

"Jiyong----Jiyong!"

"Oh---what?" 

Seungri glared at him since he was calling out his name for a while but Jiyong was spacing out.

"What are you looking at?---Are you okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows after seeing Jiyong was staring at an empty canvas. "What's wrong?" He put his palm against Jiyong's forehead as older kept blinking, still trying to walk out of his complicated thoughts.

"I just--I don't know." Jiyong said after a sigh, putting the brush down and looking at Seungri.

"When did you come? I didn't heard any noise."

"Yeah, cause you were thinking about something.Deeply." Seungri said, pointing at the table. "I even bought something for lunch, cause I am a good husband." He smirked, making Jiyong snort. "Come on, give me a kiss."

"Go the away." He pushed Seungri away when younger laughed with tease. "Did you bought pizza?" Jiyong said after looking inside the bags. "Good husband, indeed." 

"I told you." Seungri grinned. "You broke my heart."

Jiyong chuckled before closing his eyes and sending a flying kiss to Seungri.

"But I wanted a real one." Seungri walked closer to him when Moon let out a cry.

"Heard that?"

"I didn't heard anything."

" off." Jiyong chuckled before pushing him away again, walking to get the baby boy.He was trying to not think about it but really, it just became usual between them.He couldn't just push a button and stop it all of sudden.

But he did realized there wasn't any button to push when he stared at Seungri for too long as the guy took Moon and kept playing with him.

He just seemed, cute.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Jiyong didn't really notice it when the guy beside him touched his thigh.He wasn't really listening him either, he was just thinking about the scene he saw earlier.A girl came to their table with cheering Seungri's name and it was obvious that she wanted a piece of him.But the weird thing was, Jiyong felt really uncomfortable.He knew he shouldn't have, but he did anyway.That was why he excused himself and went to bar, he just wanted to get away from the feeling because he knew this was Seungri's life.Maybe he did liked him but still, younger was just being himself, wasn't he? So Jiyong should've stop feeling like that and---

"I'm sorry, he is with me." 

He got rid of his thoughts when Seungri suddenly grabbed the guy's hand and pushed it away from his thigh.

"He is not." The other said after chuckling. "He was sitting here alone and--"

"Do you really want to fight about this?" Seungri said in an alarming tone, which made Jiyong gulp before touching his shoulder.

"Yeah sorry---I was waiting for him." He said and the guy mumbled something, exchanged very disturbing looks with Seungri before walking away.

"What are you doing?"

"No---what are you doing, Seungri? What was with that tone?" Jiyong asked, realizing Seungri was too ready to jump on the guy.

"What was with that tone? What was with that guy?" 

Jiyong grimaced when he saw that Seungri was really angry.

"What----we were just talking."

"He was trying to get into your pants."

Jiyong stopped before raising his eyebrows.

"Even if he was----it's my pants." He looked at Seungri as he stood up. "And yours is---" he tapped on Seungri's belt with his index finger. "---yours."

Before Seungri could say anything the same girl appeared again.Jong was throwing Seungri an apologetic look since it was his duty to keep the girl busy while Seungri was kicking that touchy guy away.

"Don't walk away like that----give me a minute--" Seungri didn't really care about her as he followed Jiyong outside.

"What's wrong with you?" Seungri asked while the guy was walking away.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" Jiyong turned at him. 

"Me? I am just the same!"

"Yeah, you have right to flirt with girls but I do come here just for drink, is that it?"

"What? I wasn't even flirting!"

"I don't care! Why do you always act like this and my mind up?!" He suddenly exploded without noticing.

"Like what?" 

"Like this! Like you really care!"

"Cause I ing do care! That's why!"

"But why?! Why do you care who I with?!"

"Why do you care who I flirt with?!"

"Ummm..boss.." Suddenly a tiny voice said, made them broke the eye contact. "--Some people are looking for you inside."

Seungri just nodded.

"Wait for me in the car."

"No, I am going." 

"Jiyong." Seungri looked at him as older sighed. "Wait me in the car."

"I said no!"

"Don't do that!" Seungri yelled when Jiyong took few steps away. "I hate it." he said in a lower tone, which made Jiyong sigh again because he knew Seungri meant walking away.

He didn't say anything as he walked towards Seungri's car, closing the door very loudly after getting in.

"Is he okay? I can see the fire going out of his ears."

"He just had a fight with his boyfriend." The girl said to another employee as he walked in. 

Everyone around Seungri, even the workers was thinking they were already a couple but the two was still glaring at each other aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter