Moody Mommy

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"But she said---" Jiyong sniffled, making everyone chuckle as Jae Joon smiled while watching him. "She knows we won't go!---She thinks we will leave her again and--"

"Hey!--You are gonna wake her up." Seungri looked at him when he was totally drunk and being a softie about Lina's words.

"It's not easy man, of course it's even harder for her." Jong said, they were cleaning around since only him and Jae Joon stayed till that hour.

"I know and--" Senugri choked on his words when Jiyong threw his body on his all of sudden, with a loud thump. 

"What's wrong?---Jiyong?" Seungri tried to understand why older suddenly hugged the out of him and wrapped one of his arms around of his back since he was holding the empty beer bottles with other.

"He is just drunk." Jae Joon suddenly got up and grabbed Jiyong's arm, obviously didn't like how close he got with Seungri all of sudden.

"Thank you." Jiyong mumbled while sniffling against his neck, not caring about Jae Joon at all. "I couldn't---take them without you."

"Awwww---is this some husband-wife moment?" Jong winked at him, making Jae Joon kill him with his eyes.

"Let go of him." Jae Joon said to Jiyong while trying to pull him but the drunk man just shook his head no and hugged him tighter as he hide his face in the crook of his neck.

"Here---I will take these---you guys---keep doing whatever you are doing." Jong said with a grin and took the bottles from Seungri, dragging Jong out even if he insisted about pulling Jiyong away.

Seungri was completely dumfounded when he was alone with Jiyong, who was still hugging him.

"You don't really like my hair?" 

Younger looked at him confusedly when he suddenly lifted his head and looked at him.He was being an emotional ball for a couple hours and his plump lips were pouting too hard.

"I do." Seungri said after a cough. "--like it."

"But you said you didn't when we--"

"It's late, you should go to sleep." Seungri said as he looked at older.

"I can't, I am down."

"What?"

"I feel sad----I need hug." He said just before hugging Seungri again.

"You don't really like hugs." He said in a low tone, realizing the drunk Jiyong and the Jiyong he knew was very different.

"Who said I don't?" Jiyong looked at him again and this time Seungri chuckled at the expression because he was hella high.

"Sorry---yeah we like hugs---here." He said, still chuckling as he hugged older back and patted his back.

"Everyone likes hugs." Jiyong mumbled and when Seungri was about to pull back, he nuzzled even closer. "You know---you are not a bad guy." 

Seungri didn't know why but he felt so damn weird when Jiyong's hot breathe hit his neck and even got startled.He felt lucky to know Jiyong was too high to notice the way his shoulders went up all of sudden.

"I'm not?" Seungri asked, knowing no one was around made him want to talk more.

"No---you are not." Jiyong shook his head no, which made Seungri smile because it was definitely cute.

"You are not a bad guy too, Jiyong." He said with a smile and slowly touched Jiyong's curls, tried to make it short since his hair made Seungri feel too good.

"Thanks." Suddenly Jiyong giggled and pulled back. "And you are good at cooking." He said before throwing himself on the couch, making Seungri laugh at the silly way he talked. 

"And---I am handsome." He said as he decided to let this go and sat beside older.

"Ahh.. about that.." Jiyong suddenly grimaced, making Seungri look at him as he scratched the back of his ear.It caught Senugri's attention because he never saw Jiyong doing that move.

"--You are okay."

"What?"

"I am joking!" Jiyong suddenly giggled at youngers expression, it seemed like being too drunk helped him to let everything go and act in a way he actually wanted. "--You are handsome---don't cry." He said while smiling and Seungri looked at him, thinking he never seemed this careless during the day.

"But you are not handsome." Seungri said and tried hard to not laugh at the moment Jiyong looked at him with big, disappointed eyes. "You are pretty."

"Ahh..That's not I want---I don't want that." He mumbled as his expression changed, still looking cute but now pouting.

"Why not?" Seungri asked, knowing he would never talk this much when he was sober.

"My mom doesn't like it." He mumbled and when he placed his arm on the back of the couch, then put his cheek on his arm.Seungri could swear he looked like a 6 year old kid.

"Oh--Jiyong, you are such a girl! Oh Jiyong---are you on your period?" He suddenly imitated someone Seungri didn't really know but younger chuckled at the gesture since it still seemed cute.

"So what?" He said, putting his chin on the back of the couch just like Jiyong and looking at him. "You don't like it because people doesn't like it?"

"It's not that simple Mr.Perfect." Jiyong rolled his eyes and Seungri chuckled, not noticing how close they were at the moment.

"You have bunch of girls around you, wanting to marry you or something since you look like a prince but me--" Jiyong kept talking cutely, -at least in a cute way for Seungri, very cute one, so it was hard for him to focus on what he was saying. "--I have bunch of men around me, wanting to me." He sighed sadly, still in a cute way for Seungri.He never thought Jiyong could be this cute, he was having some hard time.

"I dooooooo noott like it." He said as he closed his eyes, making Seungri chuckle at the sight. "My mom would like me---if I wasn't like this." He mumbled, his voice going lower each time, obviously about to fall asleep. "If I could be a real man and----have a wife..it would be okay." He showed a sad smile, which made Seungri stop smiling.He was surprised to hear that but now thinking about it, Jiyong seemed very anxious about talking to Jae Joon and acted like it was his fault, even the talk with Youngbae was weird back then.

Seungri sighed as he looked at him, already sleeping with his cheek resting on the couch.

He never thought a guy like Jiyong would hate his presence or life because even if he wasn't the most masculine guy around, he was so stunning.The moment he stepped anywhere, people would turn their heads to look at him and Seungri didn't like him because of that, he thought Jiyong was just an attention seeker.But now he could realize Jiyong didn't really want that, he was even disturbed by that.

"So that's why.." He mumbled as he slowly touched Jiyong's hair, tucking it behind his ear. "You are a whole new book, hyung." He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter