It's not like I lay awake at night and...

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you like Jiyong?"

"What the hell---No." 

"You do."

"I don't."

"You are doing everything except kissing him, Seungri."

"I like him as a friend." Seungri said, glaring at Hyorin since she seemed amused. "It's not like I lay awake at night thinking about him."

Hyorin was looking at him with a grin and before she could say something Jiyong jumped in the scene.

"Seungri-----what do you think?"

Seungri took a step back and looked at his outfit.

"It's pretty good but---I think my shoes will be better with this suit." He said after scanning him from head to toe.

"Which ones?"

"The shiny black ones." 

"You know his shoes?" Hyorin asked to Jiyong with a grin, resting her cheek on her palm.

"Sure." Jiyong answered without noticing the stare between the two. "You think it's okay?" He asked again and looked at Seungri like he needed his confirmation so bad.

"It is---stop being nervous, you will be okay."

Jiyong sighed with that, seeming too anxious.

"I don't know Seungri---I am so damn scared."

"Just be quiet and don't make it obvious that you are new around.Because if you do that, a lot of jackals will surround you."

"Jackals?"

"Jackals." Seungri said seriously, looking at Jiyong. "With beards."

"What?" Jiyong grimaced but Seungri placed his palms on each side of olders shoulders.

"If someone elder comes to you and asks too many questions, listen this carefully----this is the most important part----especially if he has a beard---walk away."

"What?"

"He is trying to say you look like a snack and that's a special exhibition, with rich people." Hyorin said.

"So?"

"So.." Hyorin smiled, looking at Jiyong. "--you can find a sugar daddy."

"What the ?" Seungri glared at her when she chuckled.

"Really?" 

Seungri turned at him aggressively when he sounded excited about it.

"What----don't you dare!"

Jiyong grimaced when younger suddenly smacked his head.

"Hey!----I am your older!"

"Everyone needs a sugar daddy though." Hyorin mumbled with a smile, making Seungri sigh. "Especially with the beards Jiyongie..don't let them go."

"It's okay." Jiyong chuckled with Hyorin when she teased Seungri again. "I already have a daddy, right?" He nudged Seungri's shoulder. "Don't worry I won't leave you with kids for a rich guy with a beard." He teased and Hyorin was chuckling when Seungri glared at older.

"But seriously----can't you come?" He asked after the tease, looking at Seungri.

"I need to go to Japan tonight."  Seungri said the same thing he said in the morning when older asked him to go to the exhibition with him.Jiyong was really nervous because he didn't know anyone or anything, he didn't even know what to say or wear.

"Go try my shoes, come on." He said when he noticed Jiyong was spacing out again, obviously scared.

Older nodded as he walked inside Seungri's room.Lina was laying on the couch while watching TV in her pyjamas, Youngbae was playing with Moon and the other two was still in the kitchen, Hyorin grinning like crazy at Seungri.

"Seriously---stop it already."

"You like him."

"I don't." Seungri kept giving the same answer, helping her with dishes as he pulled his white shirt's sleeves up. "I am straight."

"Arggghhhhh!" Hyorin suddenly roared, making Seungri chuckle.

"What? I am."

"I hate that phrase!" She said with a smile, looking at Seungri. "Do you think I love Youngbae for his ?"

Seungri raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, it has an effect but--" They both laughed before she shook her hand. "I am just joking, you know it's not about that." She smiled. "If you like someone---you just do like, Seungri.It doesn't have a button."

She sighed and put the dishes down, leaning against to counter as she looked at Seungri.

"I mean come on----there should be a moment---that you feel your heart is beating a bit faster than usual and your palms are sweating with the feeling."

Seungri kept being silent, trying to not think about the moment when Jiyong kept holding on his hand and he felt just like how Hyorin described now.

"I can't believe you guys are just----I mean are you ing blind or what?"

"Why everyone is acting like this because we are getting along well?" Seungri asked and Hyorin looked at him like she was looking at an idiot.

"I don't know, maybe it's because you guys are better than a lot of married couple???" She gave her a questioning look, making Seungri sigh and turn back to the dishes.

"I am married with Youngbae, Seungri.We do chat, text, sleep in the same bed, eat dinner together, help each other with life, borrow each other's clothes, worry about the other--"

"I get it, I get what you are doing." Seungri looked at him but Hyorin grinned.

"The only thing we do and you guys don't is---."

"You--"

"Seungri! I can't find the shoes!" Jiyong called him from his room before he could say anything and he just sighed, cleaning his hands with the towel before walking out.

"Think about it---I am serious, Seungri! Be a man!"

"Shut up." Seungri said as she kept teasing from kitchen.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Honestly Seungri kept thinking about the things Hyorin told, but he wasn't thinking just because she told those things to him.After the weird thing he felt when Jiyong held his hand, he started to replay everything in his mind.The way they spent the day, the night Jiyong came to his family dinner with him, the times he stared at the older more than he should have.It was like his mind was replaying everything; seeming so normal at the moment but now making Seungri feel weird, just like how he felt when Jiyong kept him close by his hand.

"Oh ---" He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.Because he needed to stay at Japan for a week and this was the first night.Jiyong was probably back from his first e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter