Ahh, but that first kiss.

Balance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was really normal, everything was going very normal with the two, with the four of them as they kept living like they used to.They were really used to this life style now, it felt like they were like this for years.Especially after Jiyong and Seungri started to have feelings for each other, everything felt more better.But they didn't really do anything because it was so new for Seungri, also Jiyong.Older never had that kind of relationship before, they were already living a married couple life and it wasn't something every people did.They just didn't know what to do, so they let it.

But Jong was right, each day the was rising up and up.

"Oh---I am sorry." Jiyong said when he held onto Seungri after almost falling down.

"It's fine." Seungri said with a smile and helped him but honestly, he felt weird as , just like Jiyong.

They were always messing around, teasing each other about this and that but they never really go for anything.Seungri wasn't a shy guy like Jiyong, but still this whole thing was very weird to him since he never felt like he wanted to hold a guy close.Everytime he touched Jiyong in a way too close, he was panicking as well cause it wasn't same as the teasing.He could feel a weird sensation filling up his body and he was pulling away, just like Jiyong.Older was pulling back since he thought everything could just fade away if they try to do something like that, get a little closer.He knew Seungri was very comfortable around girls, he wasn't a guy who would step back when it came to making out or .But they were both pulling a step back since they didn't really know how to deal with the feeling.

"Okay----this is the plan."

"What?" His friend looked at Jong. "The plan is ing them up? Jiyong hyung can't even stand whiskey, man."

"That's the plan!" Jong hit his head, carrying the bags as they stood in front of their door. "Just shut up and keep drinking, we are gonna make them up." He said before knocking on the door. "Or else they ain't gonna make a move and I had a bet with Jae Joon so, you better shut up." 

"Hey----Seungri didn't tell me you were coming--" Jiyong said as he opened the door.

"Yeah, cause he didn't know it too.Surprise!" Jong said, grinning as he made his way inside.

"I am telling you---you are a ing !" Seungri said after an hour of drinking, kids sleeping in their room while they were having their space on the balcony.

"Yeah, I am!" Jong answered, making others laugh and hit him.

"Here hyung, take this--"

"Nooooooooo~" Jiyong shook his head no cutely, making his soft curls shake. "I don't want mooooreeee---you drink it!"

Jong grinned evilly, seeing he was already wasted.

"Hey, you take it."

"Someone needs to stay sober, we have kids you ing moron." Seungri said, he was slightly drunk but not as much as Jiyong.He was a heavy drinker after all, he didn't drink much since he knew Jiyong would be ed up.

"I don't feel good----Uhhh.." Jiyong whined, making others chuckle since he seemed really cute when he was drunk.His cheeks were flushed up and he was always pouting after getting drunk.

"What's wrong? Are you gonna throw up?"

"I don't knoooowww---fix it!" He said, suddenly hutting his forehead on Seungri's shoulder. "Fiiixx iiittt Seungri-yaah~"

"He is completely wasted." Jong said and got up. "I guess we should give you some space, you know." He winked at Seungri, who just snorted before waving at them as they made their way to the door.

"Come on----this way--" He said while pulling Jiyong towards to his room.He wasn't totally sober as well and he was hoping Moon wouldn't decide to cry at night.

"Ahhh..I don't feel good.." Jiyong whined as he threw himself on the bed after Seungri helped him.

"Me neither." He said, laying beside Jiyong with a sigh. "I don't know whatever the they made us drink----my head is heavy as ."

Older giggled at nothing and Seungri turned his face at him.

"What's so funny?"

"I have---no idea." Jiyong chuckled as he looked back at younger. "You know Han always hated when I drink." He said, chuckling again. "He always said I look like a cat but I am just a troublemaker." 

Seungri smiled, putting his head on the other side of Jiyong's pillow.

"I can say he has his points."

Jiyong chuckled, again, before stucking his tongue at Seungri.

"But I don't hate it when you drink." He added, looking at the drunk guy with a smile.He wasn't so sober either and it was making him talk easily. "--You are cute when you drink."

"I am not cute when I am sober?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows.

"Ahhh..you just cover it up." Seungri said after a sigh, looking at the ceiling now.

"What does it mean? Hey!" Jiyong hit his shoulder, furrowing his eyebrows while looking at youngers face.

"It's like you don't like being cute." Seungri looked at him again.They were pretty close but thanks to alcohol, they were just okay. "Like..--you are trying to be someone else." Younger said and when he saw Jiyong's lips turning into a pout he looked at older's eyes to see his reaction.

"You don't know how it feels cause you are cool---and all." Jiyong said, tilting his head and messing his orange hair, making the soft curls fall on his forehead as he looked at Seungri again. "People doesn't like it when you are cute." He said in a very serious tone, which made Seungri chuckle.

"Who the saaysss that?! Everyone likes cute!"

"Nooooo---noooo.." Jiyong kept holding his serious face, shaking his haid no. "I hate it when they just think all I want is ---I can't blame them though---even my mom thinks like that." He sighed. "I mean some wouldn't be bad but.."

They both laughed at that, feeling the alcohol even more now.

"That's why I liked it----when you stayed."

"Stayed?" Seungri looked at the pretty guy laying beside him, nodding with his all cuteness as he kept holding the eye connection.Normally Jiyong wouldn't do that for too long, but drunk Jiyong was hella different.

"The day you saw that guy--with beard." He chuckled. "You thought I was shy because of him---pffffttt!---Such a !"

"What? Wait----I don't understand." Seungri kept grimacing, not understanding a thing.

"He wasn't even my type---You are hotter than him." Jiyong mumbled like it was so normal, ruffling his hair again. "Seuuuungriiii..I don't feel good!" He nudged younger with his leg, laying on his side right before placing his leg on Seungri's thighs. "I don't want to throw up." He whined, closing his eyes without noticing he moved too closer to Seungri this time.

"Well...---How can you be this pretty for God's Sake?" He said, looking at wasted Jiyong. "Honest talking...I ed a lot of girls and never saw someone as beautiful as you."

"I am not a girl." Jiyong whined again, opening his eyes. "Stop telling me I am pretty---hey!" He pouted when Seungri slapped his forehead all of sudden.

"Stop with the deny already!"

"But--"

"You are pretty and what the is wrong with that? If you are pretty---then be pretty! Stop hiding yourself behind that cool artist thing!"

Seungri waited for older to hit him but when the hit didn't come and he saw Jiyong's lips pouting way too hard, he panicked.

"Oh---no--no." He felt like he ed up as he saw Jiyong's eyes getting watery.

"Don't talk to me." Jiyong said and suddenly turned his back at him, facing the wall instead of Seungri.

"I didn't mean that!" Seungri quickly shifted closer, grabbing olders shoulder. "--Come on! I didn't mean that!"

"What did you mean?" Jiyong suddenly turned around, which made them both stop because even if they were high, it was too close now.

"I mean.." Seungri looked at his eyes, his hand on older's shoulder slowly rising to his cheek. "---stop trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter