Ch. 21 - PROPOSED HER

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At one point, I began to think that there was a lot that I had achieved so far. Not that I'm satisfied, it's just that, one by one my dreams are being achieved.

And now, I have someone that always support and encourage me. She has a complete package that I need in my life.

"You are still awake?" She opens her eyes heavy, and I immediately pull her into my chest, hug her body.

"You are too pretty make me hard to close my eyes-" I can feel her head shaking because of a laugh over my compliment.

I love the smell of her shampoo, make me sniffing at her hair along. I hug her tighter and gently caressing her hair.

I recall our stories in my head, many things that happened. It's amazing how we could see each other again after a long time and trapped in scandal then it became our turning point.

Then now, I know, it's always been her. 

"I just thinking about this.." suddenly I want to say it now, "I don't know what do you think, but, I think I can't give you to anyone else than me-" I am a little laugh at myself.

I breathe, "how if we are married after I am out of the military?" I know I am not prepared for something special for the proposal but just a word already that makes me nervous and I can't ask it clearly.

"I know this is too sudden, but I always think about this. You don't need to answer it now, I can wait... "

No answer.

"Ahyoung-ah?" 

A sound of a little snoring make my nervous loose, she wasn't heard anything, she's sleeping again and I just talking alone make me laugh at myself. 

I kissed her forehead, "I forget the ring though.."

For weeks, I have much thought of the idea about how to propose. I do not tell anyone because I want it private except my mom. My mom really happy and encourage me. She's giving me much advice. 

I remember that she wants a simple proposal. But, I want it being special for her too.

I bought a ring, a 24-carat ring with an enchanted diamond. 

I feel anxious, whether she will accept or not. We are never brought about married stuff. 

I stare a long at the ring and smile for no reason. Imagine her reaction. 

We will meet tomorrow. I asked her out for a camping night after my schedule end, I will propose her there. Just two of us.

"Why camping of a sudden?" Asked her in the car.

"Mm, because of weather so great and you said you want to try it-" I answer it carefully. I am in the middle of nervous but excited.

"It's nice we can keep spending time together amid your busy schedule— " yeah, she was whining about how hard that to meet me even though she completely understands. But, now it's paid. She seems happy as singing randomly.

When we got there, it still afternoon, we are set tents and campfires. It is her first-time camp, she is excited to help me set up a tent.

"It just two of us in here? Are you sure?" she's looking around, a little bit afraid.

"Yup, kwaenchana. I am often camp at here before," 

We are set many little lamps around us, turn on some music and prepare a dish for dinner. We have a sweet potato, beef, sausage, and many more for a grill. She must eat it all. 

"Wow! Isn't looks romantic?" She seems proud to look at their camp. I just give her a smile, happy that she seems to like it.

The skies already dark, and stars begin to appears one by one. We are sitting in front of a tent, enjoyed our dinner with small talk, laughed a lot, and I just imagine that we will do this a lot in the future. 

"I have something for you-" I give her a pretty box full of snacks inside. Her eyes light and grab it fast.

She doesn't know how my heart beating fast and almost hold my breath.

"Whoaaa! You are the best Oppa!" 

I give her a blanket from back and sit again next to her. She just kisses my cheek as I smile widely. 

"You have to eat all the snacks tonight!" 

She laughs, "I bet I can!"

One of the snacks, I emptied it and replaced it with the ring. She loved a snack and of course having a meal, so that how I got that idea.

"Oppa," she turned at me, "do you remember when we were met after a long time?"

I frown, "do you mean when you had dinner with your ex?" 

She nods, "Actually, I am really surprised back then. I never thought we will meet again like as we used-"

"I am more surprised, I never thought I would meet you when you are already in 2 years relationship-" said me honest. "It shocked me!"

She laughed, "You must be disappointed back then,"

I shrug, denied it. "Not really-"

She hit me hard, "Liar! You wouldn't ask me a ride if you not have something on me-"

"I can't stand seeing a girl crying-"

She narrows her eyes, "really?"

I nod a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter