Ch. 12 - A STARTED OF MESSED

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun playing with Yura's hand while walking to her flat. 

"You don't have to take me up here, Oppa.," said her.

"I want to make sure my girlfriend safe to her flat.."

Yura was smiling and shaking his hand with love.

"So, we meet again next week?" Asked him.

Yura nodded as pouting, "I have to practice for girls day come back and doing some photoshoot.."

Jonghyun smiled and face her as straighten her coat, "don't get cold, take care of your food, and don't be careless.."

"I won't~" sulked her heard third points then giggles. 

Jonghyun holds tightly her both arm and stares her face with the blink.

"What are you doing? Capture me? Afraid to forget me?" Asked her that funny for him.

"Ani. I already get know you will still be clumsy..." 

Yura burst into laughed embarrassment, "don't kid!" She hit his chest.

"Ah.. it's hurt," pretending him while touching himself.

"You deserved it!"

Jonghyun laughed seems to enjoy it. 

"Just go now! You hurt my heart.." said Yura as came closer to her door 

"Jinjja? Want me to really go now?"

"Eo!" She said annoys.

"Arraseo! I will go then-" replies him playfully.

"Are you really go now?" Asked her before he really went from there. Jonghyun couldn't hold his laughed looked at her cute face. 

"You asked me for it~" 

She pouted her lips and looked at him regret.

"Wanted me to stay awhile?" Asked him.

She nodded shyly.

"Don't regret then.."

She moved inside a blanket that still covered her body. The sound of the alarm phone made her slowly getting annoyed. She reached something beside her but there's no one else on her bed.

She sighed and put a little smile. 

"Ahh... I forget,"

Alarm phone changes to a ringtone made her pick up the call immediately.

"Still ?" The first question of Jonghyun in the morning call made her giggles.

"Hmm.." Yura nodded slowly in embarrassment. 

They're chuckled till they have no words and became silent.

"I miss you.." said him suddenly.

Yura bites her lower lips as smiling. She has no idea that Jonghyun could be this cute when fell in love.

"You just left me 3 hours ago.." teased me. "Left me in .." 

She could hear his soft laugh. 

"I do not remember doing anything-" jokes him.

"You're bastard then-"

Yura couldn't get up from her bed and her smiles still stunning because of last night.

She went to practice for girls day come back in several days. It's a good time could have fun at the same time as the girls.

"Take care! See you again tomorrow!" Yura saying goodbye to other members who entered each of their own cars. 

Yura back to her flat alone after her manager dropped her in the basement. Not a long she walked to the lift, a light from a car that parked spotlight her made her step stopped and looking for someone inside the car.

She flustered at the first bit surprised when she realized who inside the car.

"I don't know when you said would never back to Seoul, Woojin-ssi.." at times, Yura sat inside the car. 

"You've changes your pin door.."

"My boyfriend would don't like it if I still used a pin that my ex-boyfriend know.." response her cold.

"Boyfriend?" He put his side lips.

Yura glared at him without words.

"Not long again, the news about us will up in media. Look someone has our photos in the past.." said Woojin made her disbelief.

"Mworageo?"

He gave her an envelope that contains their photos.

"Someone sent me these photos a week ago so that I back to Seoul immediately.."

"It's okay, we just could say this photo was taken in the past.." said her easily as looking out the photos.

"That restaurant just opened early this year, do you think they'll believe that this photo in the past? And you just dating publicly..and..you guys said have dating for a long time... What a public would think about you!"

Yura looked at him with a half want to laugh, "I don't care about what anyone would say. We've done and the truth is I am not cheated on you!"

"I want you to admit it and said your publicly dating just fake then tell the truth," said Woojin."

What? You are just left before and suddenly appears in front of me then tell about this sh*t?!" Yura started madly at him.

"So what do you want? Let them tell you a cheater? Or a girl who easily seduced? The photos of us entered a restaurant when you got caught with Jonghyun will be the news too... you're dining with another man and out with your past husband?"

Yura staring at him annoyed, "didn't you know? That your mother release dating news about me and Hong Jonghyun? So, why I have to clear things, it's your mother's fault!"

Woojin looked flustered and hesitated.

"You don't know right? So, I don't care. And don't dare ever touch Hong Jonghyun even a little bit... And don't care about me," Yura getting out from the car and fastly entered the lift to her flat.

Yura throws those photos to the couch feels frustrating. She tried calling her manager but ended up before he picked up and thought about called Jonghyun but she couldn't. 

She needs to clear up her mind first before deciding anything. 

"Call her? Before take off?" Asked Sejun who walking with Jonghyun at the airport. Jonghyun nodded with the phone on his ear.

"Is she still asleep?" Murmured him have no answer from Yura.

"Didn't you said she has a photoshoot with Sungjoon?" 

"I would call her again later.." he put his phone to his pocket and not realize that Yura called him back.

Yura bites her lips looked on her phone screen.

"Why don't you answer his call? Fighting?" A voiced of Sungjoon made her startled.

"It's not your business, Oppa.," said her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter