Ch. 1 - THE MEETING

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seems JJongah fans still alive^^ 
New subscribers keep coming even this story already old. I haven't finish yet and need to fix the grammar in each chapter. If you want me to finish this story, please comment and upvote. Thanks:) 

---

Yura sighed several times. She checked her phone hopelessly and still tried to calling someone.

“Ah, .” She cursed at her phone and be lost in thought for a while.

“Ah Young-ah!”

Yura startled and turn her head, but the one that greets her not someone that she thought.

"Oh. Jjong Oppa?" She smiled and they were greet each other happily. 

“Woah, it's been a long time no see!” Jonghyun said as happy to see her.

“Eo, right..”

“Are you waiting for someone?” He asked and saw that her table full of foods. She waited someone..

She was a little bit flustered and nodded, “Ne, but I don’t know If that friend will come or not,”

"wae?"

"eo?"

"wae?"

"Keunyang.."

They've giggled after that.

"Yura..” someone else came inside the room made Yura and Jonghyun turn around.

A taller man held flowers bouquet that looked stranger for him. Jonghyun naturally smiling and greet him.

"Woo Jin-ah?" Yura looked happy and welcomed him. “Ah, Oppa. Maybe you did know who is he? He is Hong Jong Hyun. My partner in WGM Show.”

Woo Jin smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo.."

Jonghyun greets him back and feels awkward about the situation. 

“Then, I excuse first, my friends waiting for me in the next room.” Jonghyun said politely.

"Ah, ne, Oppa. Byebye.." Yura let his left and Woojin just smiling till Jonghyun disappeared.

Now, it just both of them in the room, they were staring at each other. Yura wanted to mad at him but she couldn’t.

"Wae? What do you do to take a long?" Yura asked him, sounded gloomy.

Woo Jin smiled and give her flowers bouquet that he held, “Mianhae, happy anniversary 2 years..”

Yura couldn’t hide her happiness and received it, “gomawooong..” 

Woo Jin smiling gently to her, pretended to be happy and looked at her sadly. 

What is this the right time? 

Woojin staring her who talking and laughing with food that fulled in .

It’s already 2 years that they’re in a relationship and as long as they maintain and protect their relationship in middle against Woojin parents. They’re don't like their son in a relationship with celebrities.

“What if we are spending our holiday in Paris? Ahh, I want to going there,” murmured her.

“Let’s...we’re...break up..”

His statement succeeded made her frozen. She tried to observe intently his eyes that avoid hers, "Mworageo?"

He rubbed his mouth with a tissue, tried to staring back her eyes that started wanted to cry. 

"Let’s break up."

Yura tried to be calmed, “today is our 2nd anniversary and we just talking about going aboard, even you give me these flowers, and—“ 

"I am tired.." He cut off her words immediately.

“Day by day I always worried. Whatever that we were tried to fix its made me worried. I feel my parents everywhere when we are together. All their said haunted me. This is hard for us..”

“We will always convince them..”

"Don't you understand my situation? You...and I will just broken.” He raised his voice to her stubbornness.

She was being silent and tried best held her tears to not falls.

"kerae, arraso.."

She put her chopstick then get up to out of the room without looking at the back. Her leg shaking makes her hidden between the rooms and squats down on the floor while holding her leg. 

It feels not real for her.

Woojin stepped out of the room, he saw her broken and it made his heart more broken. But, this is the best decision for them. The longer they’re faith for their relationship, as long as it is also hurting them. He continued his step with a heavy heart, he don’t care about her who started to crying.

“Happy Anniversary 2 years..”

A trail voice that recorded in his ears didn’t make his step stopped, but enough to made his thought frozen for a moment—the fact that he didn’t know that Yura in a relationship—even they’re 2 years already?

Jonghyun gathered with the model friends like usually and they’re just eating, drinking, and talking.

“Beef!” Youngkwang looked happy when the foods came. Looked at the beef in front of him made Jonghyun remembered someone that show too much love to beef. This is because he met her, right? So, he just remembered that. But why it's bothered him?

That's right, they’re still kept in touch and supported each other. 

But—the fact that Yura has a boyfriend—it's a little bit bothered him.

Jonghyun leaned on his back on the wall and join the joked with his friends, tried not effected.

“Hyung, don’t you brought sneakers that I want to borrow?” Seungjoon asked.

“ah, right. I will take it out of the car. Wait—“ Jonghyun get up and going out of the room. He glanced at another room that Yura with her boyfriend have dinner but their door was opened. They go out already?. But, when he was walking away, he saw a woman squat down on the floor between rooms, held her both legs and her body shook. She was sobbed hard. 

And he knows that woman was Yura.

"Ah Young-ah,"

A gentle voice that calling her, made her turn around. She lift her head to look at someone who called her, it was made her startled.

“are you crying?” He asked and helped her get up.

She has quickly wiped her tears and laughing awkward as hidden her embarrassed, “Aniya. Ani..”

"Wae?" he was hesitate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter