Ch. 18 - STOP AND KISS ME

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her dad just backs home and needs bed rest for a couple of days. She was relieved that her father fine and she have a chance to meet her friend in Ulsan after got permission from her mom. 

They're meet in a cafe and have lunch together. 

"So, you just let him go just like this?" Asked her friend with a disbelief looks. She was like 'come on, you guys could fix this'

Yura lifts her shoulder, sighed as stir her to drink, "Molla, I don't want to think about that.." she laughed at herself. "I just not understand for whole this situation! I hate the way he treats me now like I am -!" She was boiled up brought up her feeling. She feels like she wants to cry but she just held it. 

Her friend smiled, "Ahyoung-ah, love is love. You still love him..!" She was grins and like to cheer her up. "But, guys do not talk about love again now. Of course, you guys being like this because you guys loving each other.."

Yura seems quiet, still listening to her without cut her off, "My father once told me, in a relationship, we do not grow with just love. We need belief, commitment, and communication. You guys have to reach that all, because with just love, it just will be ego- it's another level of love,"

She flashed her thanks looked, thinking about that and she was started smiling.

"Yah you're right, because love, we can love someone, and changes again, and stop loving one day, and changes again-"

Her friend nodded to agree with her. She looks in the fire to motivated her though she was let go now.

"Nah, you and Woojin didn't end up together it is not because you were not loving each other again. But, it was about another level. It was about your vision not same again-"

"So, it's about choice- is he deserve you or not or opposite-" continued her friend.

Yura thought about what her friend said as driving. She brought his father a car. She just driving around as she made up her mind. A jazz song wasn't her mood but she was too lazy to changes it.

She moved to walk down beside the sea after parking her car. The sun goes down almost touched the sea. She was remembered when Jonghyun and she came here. What does she can do now? She just waited the time to took them more and more far away. 

The smell of cigarette made her turn, she wanted to escape from there but her sight at a tall man that standing not far from her, in the same line, hidden in his grey hoodie as a mask on under chin. 

She doesn't notice first, but she does next. 

She couldn't utter any words, just standing with her beating heart. She could feel something knot in .

That man that realized someone looking at her, turned as fix his mask, worried anyone knows him, but he was stunned like a stone when seeing that someone. Those eyes light up as she was.

It was there a little space for opened their mouth. The cold wind blowing soft passed them.

Jonghyun opened his mask. Let off his cigarette to the ground and step it. Seeing her as all those worried was gone but he was confused about himself. What just he doing, he has to be run to her. But, his foot locked.

"You are here-" his voice has to a little higher as many feet that took them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her immediately, almost not heard. 

He looked shuttered, "I-" paused, "I have a work in here.." lies.

She was disappointed heard he answered.

"How's your dad?" Asked him then.

She nodded, not smiling, "he's fine. Nothing that serious-"

"Ah," she couldn't hear, just read his expression. "Good then,"

He was turned back and blamed himself not to be honest. She wanna punched him or kick his till fall down to undersea.

She was looking down and threw her eyes. She doesn't know what have to do and it just would be anger between them. Why are they always just found an argument?

But, "Yah!" She turns at him after heard he yelled. 

She just standing there, looked at him with a blank expression, waiting for his words again. She knows he would, back to her.

He was looked frustrated, "I-I came to your apartment, but I just found you're moved-" he has spoken again, his jaw getting tense. He swallows as his adam apple bobbing up and down, "I went to your new apartment but you were not there.."

He laughed at himself, "I think you are gone-" he clung his lips, "but thank you for still replies to my text.."

She was still quiet. No words that she could say. She has to sorry or welcomed him.

"I am sorry!"

He was staring at her even a bit far.

"Really, Sorry-"

What pisses her off is love always won because even just a word like a 'sorry', it was melted her heart but she won't he thought she was an easy woman so that she stayed cool.

"I am scared, I just don't believe myself!" His voiced shaking. She gave him a question looks. Why? "It hurts when seeing you kissed with him, even though I believe it's not your fault first-" he was tried to be calmed and control his emotion. "I mad at myself because too late to know your difficult situation, and you just no told me first." His expression does in pain and struggles with his emotion.

"It was like I am nothing to you!" Yelled him being honest now.

"You are mean too much for me, Oppa.." told her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter