Ch. 22 - LET'S GET MARRIAGE

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't take off my eyes off the ring. I want to wear a ring anywhere.

That day was ridiculous, how could I didn't realize that ring. It was something that I never imagined.

He proposed to me. 

I can't forget how all those eyes looked at me. How his panic expression when I just throw away the ring. He prepared many things and I just messed it. But I think it was beautifully messed.

We are agreed to visit my parents before his enlistment and to tell them about his proposal. I am really excited but nervous. I haven't tell anyone about this include my members. I want to tell them when we are gathering together.

As usual, mom always excited when his son-in-law visits her. She will prepare anything for him and Dad will become a person that watching us as smiling and involves himself in conversation.

"I am really happy you guys visiting us on your free day, and I am preparing many things before your enlistment... I am gonna really miss my son-" said my mom with her sad face, the fact that she will rarely meet him. 

"Ah, right. My daughter will die because missing you-" teased my dad made my eyes wide and laugh. 

The atmosphere so great. I take a glance at him and smiled. I give him a sign to start speaking. 

He cleared his throat, put his chopsticks, and I can say he's nervous.

"Actually, there is something I want to tell you two-" 

My mom and dad look at him curiously. They're looking at him, waiting. I am really nervous waiting for him too.

"I just proposed your daughter and I want to ask your permission to marry her after I am finishing my military-"

I am quietly looking at my parents' expression, held my breath, and after a second they're blinked and lost of words.

They're exchange looks and looked at him with bright eyes. 

"Are you serious?" Asked them together. 

I show them my ring on my finger that makes them speechless.

"Oh my god!" 

I can see their teary eyes and happy smile, they're totally lost of words.

"Why have to wait for your discharge from the military? Why not before your enlistment?" Said my mom make me take a glare at her. 

"Mom! Come on.." 

I glance at Jonghyun feels bad but he just laughs over it. 

"I think you will be sad if I take her fast but you-"

I start to chuckle and my dad jokingly said that they want to have a grandchild fast.

"I will be thinking about that carefully-"

I look at him in surprise, he will be thinking about marrying me before enlistment? Really... 

"No, it's crazy, we will marry after his discharge, his enlistment just in two weeks-" I look at them like feels they're joking.

"I can request to postpone my enlistment. " He said lightly.

"Oh really???" My mom looks really excited to make me try to stop them but Jonghyun holds my han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter