Ch. 17 - WAIT FOR ME

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes he wonders, is he enough for her? She could love anyone without a temper like him.

He walking down slowly to her flat room. Has she arrived already?

He standing in front of her door longer. In hesitation to just enter or leave. He was gulped and entered a password of her door but it's not opened.

He was surprised. Is she changes her password? 

He tried many times. It doesn't work.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" A lady who came looking at him made him flustered. She does the same. She realized that he was always on television but she doesn't say anything. "I-it is my flat.."

He was surprised. He looked thinking and confused. 

He looked at a number in a door and it was true but why.

"Are you live in here?" Asked him.

She nodded, "Yes, I just move here recently.."

"Ah," he began to understand but his body feels weak.

"thank you-"

"Wait a minute ... " She stopped him. "Can I take a picture with you?"

Still in his tuxedo. He reached a taxi and his mind aching to think where she is. 

He tried to call her but no answered and he chooses to call Minah.

She told him and he just went there immediately.

He remembered that building, she ever told about what she wanted to move there but why she doesn't say anything about her moved.

He was in front of the door. Make sure the door number is correct with the address sent by Minah. 

He was press the doorbell and wait for someone to come out but nothing.

He was looking around, tried entered the same password as before and it's succeeded. But, his body frozen of a sudden, he was a little bit nervous.

He opened the door, came inside and feels like she wasn't there. Her new flat wider, neat, and clean. He was welcomed by the three of her dogs. 

"Ahh.." they're looked missed him and it felt like he met his children. "It's been a long time guys, where's your mom? Still not back home?"

He smiled and looking at his around, all furniture still the same and just some things that new.

He sat on the floor than on the sofa. Looked at a clock on the wall. Waiting for her back.

It almost a couple of hours but she still not back home. He was got up, took a look at the refrigerator, looking for something to drink and the fridge is with beers and soju. He sighed, "How much she was drunk without me.." 

He was sipping the beer and standing in front of the kitchen. 

He was imagined her activities there, how she would watching a bunch of a drama and crying over it. She would play with her dogs a while and came to the kitchen to eat something. She would be nagging at him because busy with his phone and ignoring her. She loved to bickering and made him promised to her. She would bump into there and there, hurt herself because her clumsy and made him have to watch her.

"I am good with a fix a problem that you made, but why I am not good to fix of mine..."

"I am sorry to bother you-" 

Sungjoon smiling and gave her a hot chocolate. "It's fine, I am free tomorrow.." he took a seat beside her. "So, relax.."

She feels thank him and holding her mug, she was looking around at a little cafe that not many people came and even it was already close. 

"So..what happened?" Sungjoon began to asked. Glanced at her. Make sure her if they're safe because it's his cafe of his friend. And it was close already.

"You said if it does not work, let you know.," said her. He was flustered and looked at her. 

"It does not work even I am not hard to try.." continued her with a slightly smiled. "Meet him just now made me think... Is he just let it be like this? So many thoughts on my mind but I said to him that I would step back.."

He was staring her longer. 

"Are you sure?"

She was looking down, bite her lower lips, and looked at him.

"I will try-"

He was a little hesitating to touched her shoulder but he does.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter